Whats your latest reward sticker?

well done everyone. i got my 3 stone sticker today, i am so flippin happy lol, not been this weight since i was about 14 :)

I had my third weigh in yesterday and I got my half a stone award. Yippee!

I haven't had any stickers yet - but I've only been a member for a fortnight!! Crossing fingers for my half stone award tomorrow night :D

looks like you got it then well done!!;)

Well between all you guys that have posted so far we have lost a total of 795.5 lbs / 56stone and 8 lbs, thanks to slimming world!! WOW what an amazing achievement!! we rely need to celebrate how well we have all done!! well done to you all!!!!!:grouphugg:

I am half a pound from regaining my 4.5 stone award and i am going to have my 5 stone one by the end of June.

Awesome. Everyone on this thread is awesome. xxx

Got SOTW and 1.5st award this week after being so near for three weeks, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Well done everyone on some fantastic losses.

Got Slimmer of the Month (April) last week and my 1.5 Stone and Club 10 this week !!

but my signature space isn't big enough yet to put them down ......

I got my 1.5 stone & club 10 a few weeks ago & hoping for my 2 stone shiny on Friday :cross: :D

I got SOTW, Club 10 and my 1.5st shiney tonight :) I didn't recognise the back of my book when my C held it up!!! LOL

slimmer of the month, and silver body magic

Back