Whats your latest reward sticker?

I got my half stone sticker & SOTW last week, fingers crossed for 1 stone this week.

Well done everyone. I got my 1 stone and slimmer of the week yesterday. I'm utterly chuffed!

picked up my 1/2 a stone and slimmer of the week again yesterday. Hugs Crystal xx

Got my 4.5st award today! Had a bad week on the plan but did 5 hard days in the gym so that must have paid off as I lost 2lb, so so happy

Insaniti said:
Got my 4.5st award today! Had a bad week on the plan but did 5 hard days in the gym so that must have paid off as I lost 2lb, so so happy

Well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I got my 1 stone award & SOTW :D

Top target member
I was voted by my group - got a sash and certificate too

I am so chuffed - big love for my group

Wow Well done to u all x

I got my 5 stone shiny this week .... I had it in my mind that i wanted to get it before my 1st year anniversary came up which is a week monday so I am vvveeerrrryyyyy happy!!! Would love to get the last 13lb off before I go to Florida but I feel so much better now that I am going to plod along and what will be will be xxxxx

Keep up the good work everyone xxxx

my last one was the stone award (got slimmer of the week sticker that same week)

hope to get my stone and a half next week, and a smiley face for going under another "stone" mark :)

Only had half stone award but am due my body magic bronze and silver awards just gotta remember to ask the lady on the scales. Lol.
I'm up to 11lbs loss and seem to average a 3lb loss so, fingers crossed, I get my stone on mon. Will be so exciting coz that will be my lowest (known) weight for 3 years - current weight is lowest I've been for 2 years.
Pretty much every lb between here and 11 stone 2 is a landmark because of the weights I've been at sw in the past, my club 10, stone, stone.5, lowest weight recorded and 2 stone award. It's an exciting time for me :)

Sotm last week. :-D

Back