Wii EA Sports Active 30 Day Challenge

Hi all,

Can I join in please? I will be starting the 30 day challenge tonight as I now have my Wii Active :)

x

yeah the more the better.
sorry not been posting for a few days girls,
been trying to get my head together, and setting myself realistic goals for me to do,
am defo still doing the challenge, but will also carry it in into july to do the exercises that i enjoy.
and also to set up a reigeme that i can fir into life easily as i am going to stick to the fitness coach as well, and use my board more.
hope everyone is ok and i will be catching up with the previous posts today.

tryer x

Just wanted to say

I HATE THE LUNGES

thank you feel better for that even if my thighs are suffering

Hello,

Thanks for letting me join, I haven't started as I said last night as I was just so tired but I raring to go tonight... so will post after I have done it... I am soooo looking forward to it :D x

Hi ladies, any room for a slightly too large one to join in??
Now on day12 of 30. It gets a bit easier and then they throw in things like jumping lunges and these hurt like mad (be warned). Keep up the great work :character00115:

Well I managed the Medium workout and burnt 140 calories, 20.5 more than predicted by my trainer! So well pleased... can't wait to get on it again tonight even though the lunges have 'broken' me! :giggle: x

I'm on it soon as i get home from work. I guess I can look forward to more lunges and those painful high kick backs. A great work out in this weather.

girls i have been working out like a trogen this week.
but have very little time to post because work has been so busy (lots of late nights)
been getting in very late.
but have also been working out in my lunch time. and at about 11pm when at home.
can't say how many calories i have burned but i hope it is alot as i have defo been putting in a real effort.

Medium workout 195 Cals burnt 21 more than 140 estimated. Must pop outside a water the potatoes that are wilting like mad, how hot is it????:p

water the potatoes,

sounds good to me, the only time i water potatoes are when i'm cooking them tee hee,
sounds like you have a fantastic garden.

Hey peeps, Tryer you've done great keeping the thread alive. I managed some pole the other night, but it was so hot I just stuck there. OH's birthday Saturday, so I'm planning a full on 100% 30 day challenge starting Monday. Well done everyone else.

EVANESCO!!!!!!
YAAAAAAAYYYYYYY,
was waiting for you girl. MONDAY it is.
look how popular your thread is..... FANTASTIC!!!!!
" stuck on the pole ;-). "
I nearly choked there...... tee hee......yeah it is HOT.
i must admit i do now officially have the exercise bug at the moment and i'm loving it.
tomorrow i'm doing boxercise at work. and in evening when i get back in i will be on the ea sports.
my body feels so differently already, so much stronger.
can't wait for how it will look in 12 weeks time thats when real changes should be seen.
i'm gonna take a before pic. save it to my computer and take an after pic in 12 weeks time to seeif there is any difference.

will be looking out on monday for your updates.

IN THE VOICE OF STEVIE WONDER "COUGH... COUGH... TRYER CLEARS THROAT AND SINGS. ...........................................................................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA.. HAPPY BIR.....TH.....DAY.......!!!!!!"

Thanks Tryer, I kinda realised I need the exercise to counter all the alcohol I drink, not just on special occasions. I tried the weekend off, it nearly killed me and I lost 1/2 lb. I'm never giving up my weekends again! (Unless I get stuck with my weight loss, then I my try another) It's very hot, and being stuck hurts, I forgot about the hurt, until I was stuck. Like, 'oh no, I'm stuck' then 'oh no, I'm stuck, upside down, then 'I'm stuck, upside down, I can't get down, and now it hurts'. Fun? You betcha!

Was trying to do this.

scorpio1.jpg

Another night on it last night - 143.5 predicted calories and I done 165! Wooo! I am really enjoying doing this, it really feels like I am working myself. Hope it shows on the scales this wk. x

sarahandmolly you are doing great.
it defo will show may be a week or two but it will show.
i've still been at the gym and feel great.
think i may get myself some weights.
not sure yet if i will use them at home defo don't want them to gather dust.
i guess i could use them when doing the squats.
mmmmmmmmmmm............. will think about it.

ok how is everyone else doing.

gonna start doing role calls this week on EVERYONE!!!!

so you all better start posting updates ..... (please ;-) )

Have to admit that, after a great start, I haven't done any since last weekend. We were burgled Sun night/Mon morning so have had a rotten week - totally fell off the wagon and haven't done any exercise so I felt a total failure.

Over this weekend I've decided to stop feeling sorry for myself and to just start again (won't let the scum who burgled us win!!) So it's back to my Atkins plan and I'll continue with my 30 day challenge tomorrow.
Sue

so sorry to hear about the scum who burgled you.
hope you are ok.
and I look forward to your future posts.
tryer
x

ps well done for being positive, as well after such a traumatic incident.

Back