Wii EA Sports Active 30 Day Challenge

I need a personal trainer to make me do this! I did it monday like I said, and that's it. My excuse being that Torchwood is on.

Hi everyone, can I join you? I had my first go on sports active last night and loved it! I had been doing wii fit but got so bored with it, hopefully i'll find it easier to stay motivated with this one! Legs are hurting today from the lunges...won't say I loved doing them lol

Can I join in please!!!

I've been doing sports active since the day it came out but very on and off as I've been doing shift work and found myself too knackered, so it's usually been a workout then 4 or 5 rest days :D

I'm happy to start out again if this is like a buddy thing or keep going n post measurements although i have no idea where to measure!

I'm doing CD, altho only my waist has been recorded :D

The jumps kill me! i'm doing sports active on hardest setting to burn more calories and the inline skating and squat and lunge jumps are sooooo hard!!!

too heavy hannah , and lunavix, defo join in ,

i have sent everyone a pm basically sauing where are you all (except lambie) as no email or pm facility so i am calling you all out .

EVANESCO
JACQUI35
HELICOPTER
SARAHCHI
RACHIEROO
MRS BROADSIDE
LYNSEY
MOLLYDOG
YYX99
JUDIMAC
KJ2s
SUZIEDOO
LOTUS2009
SARAHANDMOLLY
PINKPUNKSTARR
LAMBIE
TOOHEAVYHANNAH
LUNAVIX

ROLL CALL GIRLS ...... (AND MAN)
WHAT IS HAPPENING WHERE ARE YOU. DO WE NEED TO START THE CHALLENGE AGAIN????

QUESTIONS Q'S Q'S ...... I NEED SOME SORT OF UPDATE.

HOPE ALL OK

TRYER

Reporting in! :D

Over the past 2wks (nearly) I have had a sick daughter and I have then caught what she had! :rolleyes: So back on it tonight! Looking forward to it as well :D

Thanks for the PM Tryer xxx

Me too! Your pm has galvanised me back into action! I only have Wiifit and My Fitness coach, but I'm up for a challenge! Anything to get me moving!

I've done an hours mix of cardio 45 mins and 15 mins yoga/ muscle exs.

can i join too im on the 30 day challange with ea on the wii have a wii fit but found it a bit boring but ea sports is soo different love it

Must have done OK, my legs are really aching! And my shoulders have that taut feeling!

Didn't manage it last night as my friend came round and I never managed to get Molly to bed on time. On it tonight though! Will lock my doors and close the curtains so nobody will know I am in! :giggle: x

45 mins with Maya on MFC! 30 cardio and 15 core. (not at work this week)

hey girls you huys are doing great.
i went boxercise yesterday, and today i am aching, it was actually like a boxing class, (lunch time at work) i was sweating sooooo much.
fantastic workout.
gonna go on ea today. but will update when i do as well.

Another 30 mins with Maya! but the moves on the cardio are very repetitive! You'd think she could alter the arm movements at least! I'm up for abit of boxing later! But I think I'll have to splash out on the Active!

This is sooo much better than wii fit! The fact that i'm still going proves it lol... had a few days where I was crippled! so many muscles I never knew I had!
I missed it yesterday when it was rest day, very unlike me! Do we have to have the rest days?

So last night, (after OH went to bed!) and under the influence! I ordered EA Sports Active from Amazon! It had SO better be worth it! I have fessed up, and did 30 mins free step whilst watching the Tour this afternoon. (yes I know it isn't REAL exercise! But it's more than I'd have done a few weeks ago!) And OH was surprisingly positive! He reckons he'll use it in the winter, mind you his idea of exercise is mowing the lawn!

This is sooo much better than wii fit! The fact that i'm still going proves it lol... had a few days where I was crippled! so many muscles I never knew I had!
I missed it yesterday when it was rest day, very unlike me! Do we have to have the rest days?
I know rest days are important, perhaps we should ask Justin for the real reason.

I know rest days are important, perhaps we should ask Justin for the real reason.

rest days asr so that your bodys muscles can repair themselves.

hey and 30 mins of any movement is fantastic.
better than sitting down watching tv.
so keep up the fantastic work.
hey also love the way that you ordered the ea active (waited till hubb was upstairs:D:D:D... thats what i do ha ha haaa)

I haven't managed anything still... I am off swimming today and will do 30 mins free step tonight but then when OH dissapears for the week tomorrow I will dust of 'active' and get back on it :D

I did 30 mins step while watching the Tour de France. But I'll start real exercise once I've got the EA Active.

i did a 30 min bike ride today.
but must admit my eating habits have been rubbish, can't wait till i can start diet again propperly,
i have been soo sooo busy at work, it was really hard to get my head in gear. hopefully when busy period has blown over i can get back on to it with avengence.
but as long as i'm exercising thats half the battle, not i have to combine the two again.

Hey everyone, can I join in too? I started the 30 day challenge on EA Sports Active last Thursday, so I'm on to my fourth exercise session today after having a rest day on Saturday. I thought I'd quickly post here before I go on the Wii, so I'll post my stats and such later on :) x

Back