Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Missie you are very lucky girl... He loves you and thinks ur amazing... How many people can say that eh?... Ur gorgeous!!!!!!!! I've calorie counted for a few weeks did a blast week of cd for 6 days for a wedding and kept it off .. I stick to 800 to 1000 calories mon- fri and enjoy my weekends!!! I've lost between 1-2lbs a week and if I lose a lb each week ill have lost a stone by crimbo!!! Yey!!! Good luck

Aw that's so cute!!

Well done avamum that's fab!!

I've been on break twice with the ex today and he's picking me up a euromillions ticket cos I can't, I actually think we could be just friends... Surely this is a huge breakthrough for me?????

I'm sure you could be friends, but I never have with an ex.... Always in my mind I've seen them naked!!! Lol and worst of all they've seen ME!!!! Ha ha working together must be a nightmare though!

Awwww Avamum thanks for making me see the most important things xxxxx

This was what I thought about from mon to fri x

lil_legs said:
Aw actually fancy seeing SF tonight but too stubborn to text him lol no chance x

Loool typical!!

lil_legs said:
Aw actually fancy seeing SF tonight but too stubborn to text him lol no chance x

Loool typical!!

lil_legs said:
I'm having a major battle with myself!

Feel bad for blowing him out sooo much!

Do I text him something really casual but not implying him to come over buy just a random text? x

Dunno he will prob guess what u want tho but I'm a ***** so go for it Loool cx or just hang out for next time x

lil_legs said:
I don't really care if he comes over or not tbh! Gawd what's happened to me this week, not giving a **** - not like me! x

I wouldn't bother if ur not worried chick, he may text u! But if u text him and arnt bothered then that's cool too!!!!

Do what u really wanna do tho u never know we might get a pic of ur messy hair lol ;)

Ah I dunno, see now :p

But we are popping in the pub before the bus picks us up before the weddin so if he's played at home he'll probs be there an ill be looking all smart (hopefully!) walking in like I haven't seen him ;)

lil_legs said:
Ah I dunno, see now :p

But we are popping in the pub before the bus picks us up before the weddin so if he's played at home he'll probs be there an ill be looking all smart (hopefully!) walking in like I haven't seen him ;)

U go girl!!!!! Xxxx

Im a bit pissed. Woopsie!! And team jimbobboty and i have had a whole msg convo about our 'hypothetical kids and camping trips. Like as in him saying im the mum. Makes me freak out rather

lil_legs said:
What's the best thing to eat before info out that will help me with my drinkin but notable my tummy swell massively (I know I can't do anything about it now!)

Supposed to be milk but Dnt know if I believe that just drink water I between drinks.... But if ur like me that's impossible lol x

Morning guys! God i dont feel good today. Only had 2 glasse of wine but not drunk for over 2 weeks, eek!

Legs its milk thistle u need. Failing that, loads of munch!

Back