woman of the year awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mog - i have got to get my board looking groovy!!!! Ive printed off some before and now photos and then I am going to write a few little things on it - but did people write a lot on them - or do you mainly have pictures and then you TALK for the 5 minutes about stuff???

Help!!! :D xxx

Ellebear said:
Thanks Mog - i have got to get my board looking groovy!!!! Ive printed off some before and now photos and then I am going to write a few little things on it - but did people write a lot on them - or do you mainly have pictures and then you TALK for the 5 minutes about stuff???

Help!!! :D xxx

I did basically bullet points on little star shaped cards (see in my photo album on profile). They were around my before & after pics. Weight before, bmi before, clothes size before how I felt etc. Then afters for those. I put my awards on too.

Most people had done little points like that and the main story was told via the talk. X

my consultant is making mine so i don't even get to see it till sunday?

Ooh ive got to decide what to wear.....my C just said to wear what I want, so i am glad you have been and told me that people make an effort or i would have gone in my scruffs!!! haha!

I need to find a nice light top - hehe! I think ive got a couple of contenders, and my leggings and heels!!! smart casual.

I really think your weight loss is so awesome you are guarenteed to go through to the next stage Cara!!!! x

i really don't know i guess it depends who else is there, i mean mine is an astonishing loss in such a short time, but i am up against 16 other amazing woman anyways if i am not back on before the weekend good luck to all, i have a cake to make to go out tomorrow evening and i also have the girls bag packing for guides and brownies tomorrow, will try and report back in sunday evening (also needs to go coat shopping tomorrow incase its cold after all i am wearing a dress lmao)

my consultant is making mine so i don't even get to see it till sunday?

Mine is too! She took my photos and I emailed some quotes... the district manager was at my group and told me the talk isn't formal. Or at least it won't be in the Nottingham/Derby one and it's in small groups of five...

You have an awesome time Cara- you deserve it- and best of luck x

Good luck to everyone this weekend - you're all winners already!!!

You look fantastic in that dress Cara! Ellebear - leggings will work well with a slinky top, go for it!

Don't forget to let us know how you get on.

Cara all the best for the awards. Have a great day. You look fab in that dress. One question you started the same time as me how did you do it so quickly??

Good luck to you all, I hope to make the finals next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back