1st day of a new start!

Morning BCP, I'm good thank you, another lovely sunny day here in Sheffield.
Have had a bit of a quiet but busy morning - sorting out our stationary cupboard - oh the excitement of my job!! :beam:#

Last nights risotto was lovely and ive had it for leftover lunch today
B- All bran Golden crunch, skimmed milk
s - x1 chocolate caramel biscuit (oops)
L- Left over risotto
S - Muller cherry greek yogurt
T - Beef meatballs, tagliatelli, tomato sauce, roasted veg

How's everyone today? xxxxx

That make's me jealous..... I have a thing about stationery :eek:.... oh no my secret's out x

You wouldnt have liked our cupboard, it was a right mess, so I told my line manager that i was going to basically chuck things out that hadnt been used in the 5 years I'd been there! There were things like OHP projector paper (which we havent got) and other things that are older than me! So now it's nice and tidy and because it's nearly the end of our budget year, i get to spend as much as i can on lovely new shiney stationary things!!!!!!!
xxx

I am a woman stationary obsessed as well! Ria I did not know you get to choose your stationary, i'm well jel haha

Food sounding good xxxx

:bliss: :drool: :bliss:STATIONERY

Well peeps, last night went a bit pear shaped!
Got home and hubster asked me to cut the grass as he's pulled his side somehow, so I did and i was a knackered afterwards!
Then for tea we had the meatballs, sauce, tagliatelli and roast veg, then hubster surprised with the............... profitiroles and chocolate sauce for pudding and a curly wurly for later (as in his words, I'd been so good all week!)
:doh:

So I sat and caught up with One born from Weds and stuffed the curly wurly in!
I'm only in till 12 today as we're off to watch the cricket at Headingley, so we take a picnic - I'm having the last of the risotto!

Well peeps, last night went a bit pear shaped!
Got home and hubster asked me to cut the grass as he's pulled his side somehow, so I did and i was a knackered afterwards!
Then for tea we had the meatballs, sauce, tagliatelli and roast veg, then hubster surprised with the............... profitiroles and chocolate sauce for pudding and a curly wurly for later (as in his words, I'd been so good all week!)
:doh:

So I sat and caught up with One born from Weds and stuffed the curly wurly in!
I'm only in till 12 today as we're off to watch the cricket at Headingley, so we take a picnic - I'm having the last of the risotto!

Men's thinking eh?! ;) Curly wurly does sound good though!

Ooh have a lovely day sweetheart, perfect weather for it. And good on you taking healthy eats with you! xxxx.

Thanks honey, we're lucky if we get sunshine on cricket days so I'll be making the most of it :character00180:
We've got some naughty mini pasties, but i'm taking the risotto and not a sandwich which is what we normally take, typical picnic food - sandwiches, sausage rolls, cakes etc!
We've got friends coming round tomorrow so no doubt there will be copius amounts of alcohol consumed but as the weather will be nice, Ian wants to light the BBQ, so meat ahead!
xxxx

Friday's day started like:-
B - all bran golden crunch
s - Muller strawberry greek yogurt (must change the snacks next week!)
L - not sure yet as off to cricket
T - last of the risotto, maybe a mini beef pasty and some sugar free juice to keep the hydration up in the sunshine!

Hope everyone has a lovely sunny friday - roll on the weekend!
:bliss::party0011:

Do like a nice picnic x

Well peeps yesterday afternoon didn't go as planned, got home and was goin to have the risotto for lunch instead of taking it to the cricket and I'm gal I did coz it tasted funny, only had a mouthful of it an couldn't eat the rest, so I ended up having x3 crackers and some cheese as didn't want to have x2 lots of bread in the same day. Anyway we packed the picnic, x1 whole meal ham sarnie each, mini beef pasties and mink scotch eggs, cartons of no sugar juice. As it was sooooo hot when we got to the cricket, we ended up having a pint in the sunshine, so after that I didn't fancy the sandwich so ended up eating pasties, eggs and cake!
Today I've had x2 slices if brown toast and a slice of bakewell cake! We're having friends round tonight for a BBQ and beer so I'm going for ENJOY the weekend and get back to it on Monday!
Hope everyone's having a super wkend in the sunshine! ?

Saturday was a fab day! We bbq'd in the lovely weather, I had x2 burgers with no bread, chicken kebabs and x1 sausage again with no bread, we did a massive bowl of salad with feta cheese and some pasta salad and it all went! :)
As expected the alcohol flowed but I'm up and ok this morning! Hubster and I have decided to have a 'lazy' day so not really moving far from the sofa today!!

Wel you know you're not going to lose any weight over the weekend when your mate walks in with a massive oreo biscuit chocolate filled cake and x2 tubs of Ben and Jerry's!!!!!!!!!!!!
So today is definatly back on it day!
B - Slim fast strawberry shake
S - Muller Greek Strawberry yog
L - Feta and olive salad - mixed leaves, toms, cucumber, red pepper, olives and a bit of feta.
S - to be decided but might be a bit of fruit.
T - TBD as hubster is at home all day today!
xx

You're just showing off because you have a friend :8855: have a great day hun xx

Hahaha, i know I love my friends and wouldn't be without them, although now I'm going to have to up my stakes in the pudding events! We make a date to go to each others houses at least every couple of months, and whichever couple is going - takes a pudding, it adds a bit of interest and cuts down on the whole cost for 1 couple.

Tuesday's update - It's the 3rd day of my * week and i'm not feeling very with it today, so I'm going to have a 'have what i want' day and then get back on it tomorrow. Am going to stock up on fruit at lunchtime and healthy snacks - hopefully not a Muller greek yogurt in sight!
Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday
xx

Hope your tip top soon hun x

Back