1st day of a new start!

Update on Tuesday's nibbles!
B - all bran golden crunch
s- a piece of flapjack
L - M&S Hosin duck wrap, bottle of orange and carrot juice - lush!
s- Banana
T- Spaghetti Bolognese

Have stocked up on fruit for tomorrow, so am hopefully going to be back on it tomorrow!

Tbf honey that's not a bad 'have what I want day' it certainly shouldn't harm your weight loss.

Looking forward to coffee tomorrow. Skinny latte anyone? ;) xxxx

Happy HUMP day peoples! :party0011:
I feel loads better today after a good nights sleep.

Wednesdays' nibbles include
B - Bran flakes
s- Raspberries/banana/Apple
L- BBQ chicken fillets, red pepper strips and cucumber
S - M&S Chocolate,Peanut and Popcorn bar - 138 cals
T - Cod fillets, potatos, mushy peas

Hope everyone is gooooood and has a happy day
xxxxx

Dinner sounds super yummy :) loved seeing you today chicken xxxx

It was lovely to see you too beautiful girl!
Lunch made for tomorrow - birds eye rice fusion egg rice, x2 hard boiled eggs and x2 oven cooked salmon fillets marinated in soy sauce, honey and a splash of tomato purée! Yummy! Xx

It was lovely to see you too beautiful girl! Lunch made for tomorrow - birds eye rice fusion egg rice, x2 hard boiled eggs and x2 oven cooked salmon fillets marinated in soy sauce, honey and a splash of tomato purée! Yummy! Xx

Ooh that sounds delicious! xxxx

I have to stop myself from eating it all and remind me that it's for tomorrow lunch!

Thursday today thank goodness - although I seem to be having another day of not feeling with it, I'm very tired and sleepy today even though I slept fine last night.

B - All bran Golden Crunch
S - Banana, M&S peanut, choc, popcorn bar - 138 cals
L - Birds Eye rice fusion rice, x1 hard boiled eggs, x2 salmon fillets and tomatos
S- Raspberries, apple
T - TBD

Have a good day peeps xx

Did yesterday go to plan? :) xxxx

Happy YORKSHIRE day people! :party0019:

Well Friday and the weekend isnt going to be planned, I'm off out for a meal tonight to celebrate a colleages retirement so we're off for an italian. Saturday we're off to the races - in the rain no less! Last night I was trying to plan what to wear and had a sudden confidenence crisis, I just dont seem to feel confident in anything I wear. I can never seem to put an outfit together unless it's jeans and a top and jacket. I've got lots of nice clothes but I never know what to put together. I dont know if it's because i'm getting to 34 and all of a sudden i've lost my way a bit.
HELP!

Hi hun.... get on to.... p i n t e r e s t.... you will get loads of ideas for what goes together xx

Well Friday's eat went like this :-

B - All bran Golden Crunch
S - 1/2 a vanilla slice - shared the other half :)
L - Turkey salad on brown medium breadcake, no mayo/salad cream
S - no afternoon snack
Going out tonight for an italian meal so have had a quick look at the menu, and the choice is pasta or chicken. Will be having a few glasses of vino, so will probably rack up the syns but hey ho it's FRIDAY and YORKSHIRE DAY!!!
xxxxxxxxxx

You always look beautiful xxxx

Happy Sunday... x

Hello one and all!

Well Friday turned out to be a good one, I shared a tomato and garlic bread so only had 2 slices, then went for spinach and ricotta cannelonni - Which was yummy!
Saturday we went to the races, and had x2 pints (and £5,10 each i kid you not!!) and a cheeky cheeseburger and a few chips.
Sunday we spent the day doing the house jobs and food shopping.

Mondays nibbles so far have been:-

B- All bran golden crunch
S - clementines and blackberries
L - Turkey salad, lettuce, cucumber, toms, red pepper, carrot battons, x1 large slice of turkey
S - Muller Raspberry greek yogurt pot, apple, and a cheeky bag of giant buttons!
T - Lamb leg steaks and roasted veg, with rice.

Hope everyone has a good day xxxx

Happy YORKSHIRE day people! :party0019:

Well Friday and the weekend isnt going to be planned, I'm off out for a meal tonight to celebrate a colleages retirement so we're off for an italian. Saturday we're off to the races - in the rain no less! Last night I was trying to plan what to wear and had a sudden confidenence crisis, I just dont seem to feel confident in anything I wear. I can never seem to put an outfit together unless it's jeans and a top and jacket. I've got lots of nice clothes but I never know what to put together. I dont know if it's because i'm getting to 34 and all of a sudden i've lost my way a bit.
HELP!

hi hun discovered a new site last night.... I joined it :D I think it might be really useful for giving you ideas and helping you 'work that wardrobe'... its called go chic or go home.... let me know what you think x

Back