29 stone start weight.. gluten free vegan!

All your meals look great, well done on the weight loss

Last nights tea was a portion of chips from the chippy as we had no food in and shops were all shut :( tesco cancelled my shopping 3 times because of the snow!!

Sent hubby out today to get shopping coz I’m not living on chips 😂

Today’s food:

B: bean quesadilla

D: tomato soup and toast

T: roast dinner

Just off to make the soup now, homemade as tin stuff is too sweet for me!

Yum :) and the soup is only 106 calories 😬
EC118890-830D-4973-9334-DDEDFCC18A7F.jpeg

Todays food:

B: toast and marmite

D: rice cakes, houmous and salad

T: spaghetti Bolognese

Really feeling the TOTM cravings, just want to eat all the carbs!!!! Going to try hard to resist and get a Loss this week!

Looooou, you are doing brilliantly. your food always looks fab xx
Ahh thank you!! I’m really trying!! Secretly I want to dive into a massive swimming pool of chips and pizza and nachos and cheese and bread 😂😭 But I’m telling myself that I’ve done all that in the past and I’ve got the rest of my life to eat those things in moderation if I want them so I don’t have to eat them all now!!

Looking forward to tea tonight, hubby is cooking for a change 😬 x

Didn’t have any spaghetti (which I love) so had to settle for pasta... I don’t really like Quorn mince either 😅 but it was food so I ate it!!

CDD6BEDE-0C1C-49E0-9AE0-CC456BF77F10.jpeg

Ahh thank you!! I’m really trying!! Secretly I want to dive into a massive swimming pool of chips and pizza and nachos and cheese and bread 😂😭 But I’m telling myself that I’ve done all that in the past and I’ve got the rest of my life to eat those things in moderation if I want them so I don’t have to eat them all now!!

Looking forward to tea tonight, hubby is cooking for a change 😬 x

Haha I'm loving that swimming pool!! 😂😂😂 But thats what got me to where I am now!

Haha I'm loving that swimming pool!! 😂😂😂 But thats what got me to where I am now!
Exactly 😂😂😭

Damn those delicious carbs!!!!

I’m having to have some late night toast and marmite as I lose a lot of blood during TOTM so feel really wobbly. I have anemia so at the best of times my iron levels are low but the iron tablets don’t seem to help around my TOTM :(

I’ll have to eat a bit less tomorrow to make up for the extra cals. Determined to get a loss!!!!

Tomorrow’s food:

B: toast and marmite 😍

D: rice cakes with houmous and bruschetta topping

T: Tuscan bean soup with more toast 😬

I do love toast!!

I’ve got a litre bottle that I’ve been filling up twice a day to make sure I’m getting all my water.

Hubby and son are having macaroni cheese tomorrow night which I’ll be cooking :( I’ll be jealous but hey ho, all the gluten and dairy would make me very ill so I’ll try to think of that while I have my soup 😝😝

I must make some tomoto soup, I only ever think of it in the summer when we have a glut in the polytunnel but its just as good in the winter with tinned tomatoes.
I use quorn mince too but make it a lot more "saucy" than it appears in you photo.
Chopped onion, chopped pepper, 2 cloves garlic softened in teeny bit of oil. Half pack quorn ( the small pack), a large grated carrot, a tin chopped tomatoes, a carton passatta and lots Italian herbs. Leave to simmer and it seems to be at least 4 large portion. Exact same for chilli but add a tin of beans and swap herbs for chilli and spices
The carrot really helps to keep it moist.

Apologies, that wasn't meant as a " lecture" just I have spent a long time trying to perfect a good recipe to make the quorn taste OK. I do the exact same with TVP or frozen soya mince.

Apologies, that wasn't meant as a " lecture" just I have spent a long time trying to perfect a good recipe to make the quorn taste OK. I do the exact same with TVP or frozen soya mince.

Haha thank you :) it’s the texture I don’t like! And my hubby and son don’t like watery Bolognese so gotta please them too 😅

I usually add carrot and celery too but we are trying to use up items in the fridge / freezer / cupboard for meals without buying anything so didn’t have any!!

Ps. My day job is chef 😉

Lunch:

377 calories. The sundried toms are a good source of iron for me and I love them 😍

And houmous.... OMG I could bathe in it 😂

B44AE8F8-9879-43B3-8338-BB1FA7E1FCAE.jpeg

Haha thank you :)

Ps. My day job is chef 😉

I teach cookery, not the same but with similar problems.

Its SOoooo hard trying to lose weight when you work with food. All that tasting and testing of food that wouldn't be on your own food plan anyway. Or cooking a meal with someone and then feeling rude because you brought your own in to eat.

So I made the macaroni cheese and garlic bread for my husband and son then I heated up my tin of bean soup and ate it 😭😭😭

Proof:

218B115F-B105-4757-A4BB-9680A9E614EB.jpeg

I didn’t even have toast, bake off is on later so I’ll be having a cuppa and toast with that :)

Wow I’m being so good!!!!!!! I better get a loss!

Back