Alfielulu's CD journey

Oo let me know how that works for you. I took two ducolax so prob shouldn't have. I used to have occasionally problems 'in that department' before the diet and needed 2 to shift anything

I guess logic tells me that there is less to shift too so it will be longer in between toilet visits for a number 2 :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 6

Well I am such a dunce! I have realised now why I was super hungry. I wasnt eating my 200g of veg! I had 150g of broccoli today with my cottage pie and its made all the difference!!!

Felt really dizzy today and my K stick is only just pink which is annoying the hell out of me. I have stuck 100% to this for 6 days now.... 3 months left and counting.

I have been planning my birthday tea tho! I think we will go out for tapas so I can eat little bits and he can eat the rest! It will be my one meal not on plan - I am determined to be 100% all the way.

Still want a piece of cake tho! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

My cdc is always telling me that if youve Been 100% youll be in keto, regardless of the sticks colour, they detect excess ketones, so u might well just be using them efficiently! Dont worry, as long as yr sticking to it youll be fine!

Just noticed its your first weigh in tomorrow. Wishing you the best of luck, it will great news - I just know it. You have been doing so well. What time is your weigh in? Xx

LilyPotter said:
Just noticed its your first weigh in tomorrow. Wishing you the best of luck, it will great news - I just know it. You have been doing so well. What time is your weigh in? Xx

1830 eeeeeek ;)

clairem87 said:
My cdc is always telling me that if youve Been 100% youll be in keto, regardless of the sticks colour, they detect excess ketones, so u might well just be using them efficiently! Dont worry, as long as yr sticking to it youll be fine!

Thanks honey - I just like my badge to prove it!

Will do ....

Good luck for your weigh in :) x

Thanks I was 13st 8. I think the scales I used at my mums were out so I've recalculated it all back to her scales and realised I have lost 10lb

Yay ;)

Fantastic news!!! Well done :) xxx

Thanks I was relieved!! I know it won't be that high every week but it's a start !

Well done! Xxx

Thanks I was 13st 8. I think the scales I used at my mums were out so I've recalculated it all back to her scales and realised I have lost 10lb

Yay ;)

Well done thats great news :) I bet you feel fantastic xxx

Thanks both - odd but I almost didn't believe her and wanted her to calibrate the scales in front of me!!

I can really tell the difference in CDC from your description Katie to mine. I was there 2 hrs for the intro meeting. It'll be 15 mins or so weekly after that and she said shed text me in a few days.

It is more expensive that s and s. everything is £1.80 except bars that are £2.10

What were your two prices?

Hi :) I'm really glad you got a good CDC it's important. My price for packs were 1.90 she didn't tell me the other prices although I'm not surprised x

Bad day today.

I am SOOOO tired and I want to cry. I know most of it is prob a poo day at work but I'm just so tired.

I want a sandwich just one. Still 100% 8 days but soooooo tired.

Foooooooooood

Bad day today.

I am SOOOO tired and I want to cry. I know most of it is prob a poo day at work but I'm just so tired.

I want a sandwich just one. Still 100% 8 days but soooooo tired.

Foooooooooood

So feeling you right now, come on keep strong we can do this!

Thanks - I got a tesco delivery and my fizzy water arrived. That's made a HuGe difference ;) I think I just need a good nights sleep and positive vibes;)

ATTENTION GIRLS
I'm going to be MIA for a while! Duty calls. I promise you i will try and check in once a week.
Love yaz all!
Mwah xx

All my team 2012 girls

All my team 2012 Valentines day challenge girls

Krissy
Cee
Spangles
Bluegirl

Claire if you wanna text me you can just get my number off Katie

Every other person on CD that has come accross my page and has inspired me with their beautiful words. . . . Thank you all i wont let you down! :-D

I will be on once a week to update starting on the 17th so not too far away and i'll be back online on a regular basis by middle of feb.

Will still be weighing in and i still want updates on everyones progress!!!

We can do this ladies! XxX

Back