Alfielulu's CD journey

Anyone else find it just gets boring?? How do I keep the boredom at bay and keep on the diet? I'm so hungry all the time and I'm in K as my sticks are pink.

Just fed up and frumpy. Doesn't help that keep being told I'll put it back on if I loose it quick when I start eating...

;(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey :-D how are you Al?

Not toobad ya how are you???? I'm back at work now so don't get on here somuch. Look at you with only 6 lbs to go for 14th feb;) woo hoooooo;)

I'm just missing bread ;) not sweet stuff just bread ;)

Alfielulu said:
Not toobad ya how are you???? I'm back at work now so don't get on here somuch. Look at you with only 6 lbs to go for 14th feb;) woo hoooooo;)

I'm just missing bread ;) not sweet stuff just bread ;)

Glad you're ok hun! :-D
Im ok. Back at work myself keeps me busy so im doing ok!
I know right?! I can't believe how fast its coming off! I know it'll slow down but aslong as im losing something each week i'm happy!

Haha i miss bread too. A nice hot fresh bloomer with butter dipped into my fave soup would go down a treat but im happy living without it if it means losing weight! X

Hey how are you doing? X

Not too bad ta no loss this week but no gain either week 3 is pants! How are u??

Im ok thanks... .my week 3 was slow not sure this week will be much better... but we will see... just got to keep at it x

4th Weigh In

4 more lb down!!!!

Thanks Bluegirl - you were right week 3 blues. Seems to be the case. I stuck to it this week only had three extra products and no non cambridge and lost 4 lbs! Was so happy. :angel09::angel09:

I really feel like I can do this.... I was running late for my WI with CDC and I had to call her (handsfree of course) and she said she normally likes her app to be 20 mins for a WI so we can catch up and make sure I am ok. I thought that was nice but explained this time I needed to in and out weigh as I was DESPERATE for her not to put me back to the next day and she had someone else in after me.

I drove FAR to fast and felt like I needed blues and twos "Woman on diet GET OUT MY WAY" I bet so many drivers hated me :)

Am keeping it going and looking forward to fri eve treat - chopped up choc cambridge bar and natural yoghurt! :)

Been supa busy at work too which does help :)

xALx

5th Weight In

2lb more gone!

Was well happy on Wednesday with that and now am pissed off and grumpy as Ive had an extra product every day since. Am just craving chocolate SOOOOO much at the moment and so far this hasn't happened.

Its just been bread.

I MUST RESIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I even had three fish fingers last night bbbboooo

:break_diet:

Come on you can
Do it :) think of the end result xxx

Whoo-hoo and into the next stone, well done you!

Bread is the enemy - and an extra pack in my world is a friend. I dont see anything wrong with having an extra one on the days that you need it. Got to be better than real actual chocolate hasnt it?

Have you tried mixing a chocolate tetra with hot water and a couple of sweetners? Almost as lovely as a hot chocolate, and helps my cravings x

6th weight in

OOOOOOOO thank you that tetra idea is BRILL!!! I will try it... that is what is great about this site....

2 lb gone!!! I can actually pull my jeans down without undoing them!! WOOO HOOOOO. I think some size 14 trousers might be in order .........

My CDC has put my target at 10st 10 but I am really not bothered about getting down there. 11st 7 will be fine for me to be honest.. is that bad? Does it matter??

I even had a granary tuna sarnie this week but I think I still lost because I walked the dog for an hour immediately after it... so whatever carb I ate I used straight away. You know what? Bread? wasnt that bothered! WOO

Its the smell of baking bread I think that does me.....

Friends coming up this weekend for my birthday next week so we are going out for a meal. My first on the diet so I am going to have to be careful. Then we have a week off work which will also be hard in some ways as its being at work that keeps me in check...... PLUS my CDC is away for a week after my week off so at least I have a week to loose any naughtiness!

Happy Dieting

xALx

not great this week

only 1lb this week but its still a loss and I had my jeans on which I dont normally......

I did have an indian and come chocolate as it was my birthday which kicked me out of ketosis but I'm determined to get back in and get this last stone shifted asap. I want to be approx 11st 7 by Easter (at least in the 11s if I can be)

You know what though? The food really wasn't worth it..... just wasnt that bothered you know..... although it wont be a life goal to stay in K, so it would be something I could have in the future and just watch myself food wise for the rest of that week....

I can also see how easy it is for me to fall into a binge.... god I WANTED more chocolate but this morning not so bothered.. funny that....

Ah well back to the porridge, soups and shakes than.....

xALx

Back