Anna's Diary...Back again...plus a few pounds....and....A BABY!!!!!

You've done soo well Anna. Far better than me. I'm not that into chinese really, I'm more of an indian!
Karen x

Thanks hun, you are doing fab :)..I love indian :(

I love Martina Cole, Have most of them! Which ones u waiting on...can bring them over Sat if I have them. Havent got the one that was out at xmas yet though! Might make u take me swimming one day lol xx

Yes, we should go swimming together, actually you should move closer to your family then we could go swimming all the time :D

I was recommended The tea Rose by a girl on here and it was brilliant got second one in the series now!

Love Martina Cole have read all hers and her new one too! There's another lady who I think is better Mandasue Heller she's brill x

Oh will have to look out for the Mandasue ones..are they like martina books?

well done on getting a few lengths in - thats great! :D you have me slobbering over the idea of kebabs now.. really fancy one! Just sweet talked OH into having one next week :D xxx

well done on getting a few lengths in - thats great! :D you have me slobbering over the idea of kebabs now.. really fancy one! Just sweet talked OH into having one next week :D xxx

Thanks, admire you doing 128 lengths for charity!!...Will go do that sponsorship now :)
xx

thanks so much for sponsoring me Anna, really appreciate it :) hope you have a lovely day today! points still going strong? xxx

No probs :). ....Points still going good...bit of a tester this weekend..My friend is coming over tonight for some drinks, Then tomorrow we are meeting Sam and h2b for more drinks :D...So on a vodka diet for a couple of days, first drink ive had since started WW!!

I save 4 points most days, so as long as I stick to pub measures (a dribble!) I will be fine :)

ooh fantastic :D didnt realise you both lived close to each other! hope you have a lovely time :) - don't worry about the drinks, just try and keep to your lower options like vodka / gin and diet tonic or malibu / vodka and diet coke.. malibu is particularly good as its only 0.5 for a single measure (but 1.5 for 2 single measures, but still better than 1 per measure! :))

Love malibu, but I make them fairly strong lol...Yeah Sam lives fairly close, it's nice to meet people :)

Sam..We will have to find others in our area and have a massive piss up...I mean meet :p :D

A civilised meeting of course with NO booze of course haha! x

Didnt write yeaterday, I went to town with twins and Callum and not sure who or what gave me a headache but it remained all day and night :(!!!
Yesterday was the first time I have found it a little difficult, I met sil for lunch, kiddies all had chips, which was hard enough!!...But the smell of bacon sarnies and full english breakfasts really got my mouth watering!!!...I managed to resist and had a had salad roll with no butter :) ... Was very peckish last night as well, but managed to keep within my points...

Woke up crying this morning, I had been having nightmares about people dying :O ... Really upset me, so I got up!
Im gonna go have some weetabix in a min, then off to get showered, dressed and once the house is done maybe watch a bit of Muriel's wedding :)

Later this evening Sam is coming over, looking forward to our first meet!!...Feels so strange to be meeting someone off the net lol!

Hope you all have a fabby weekend xx

Hiya Anna,hope you are feeling better today.
Have a lovely evening with Sam.

Im off shopping today to choose my own b/day pressies...:8855:
see ya xx

Hi Fuzzy, Make the most of it, spend spend spend!!!...Anything in mind??
I just said in pm It's my b/day next week 26th :) ... Ive ordered a new bike so I guess thats my present :D x

aww bless ya - i get a lot of those dreams too and theyre really upsetting, but just gotta remember they're just dreams! Hope you enjoy your mini-meet tonight :) behave yourselves all of you! ;) xxx

Doing very well over there Anna. How nice is that to meet up with Sam. Just mind those demon drinks I know believe me how quickly you forget points ...'what bl**dy points'. Just enjoy your self life is short

M

Was lovely seeing you and the family last night! How your day been? x

Hi all :)
Had a lovely evening with Sam and Wayne, a good few giggles and lots of point and wedding talk, my perfect conversations :D...Damo said I need not have worried we would run out of things to talk about as we both seem to love talking :D..Had a nice chinky, Sam had wine and I had a few voddys, felt a little bit giddy actually lol

I went over by 2 maybe 3 points yesterday, so am hoping that doesnt show as damage on Monday's WI...
Today I had a very low pointed roast cooked by my lovely hubby :D (always lovely when he's doing the dinner :p)
Spent most of the morning in bed watching tv with Callum! Eventually got up and sorted, ironed god knows how many work shirts, and then chilled (again!)

Anna xx

What a lovely Sunday, watching tele in bed and dinner cooked by hubby. I had to stand on freezing cold footie field watching son, went for drink and cook dinner - not so chilled as your day!!
Have a good wi monday.
Karen x

Back