Anna's Diary...Back again...plus a few pounds....and....A BABY!!!!!

hope you enjoy your chinese.. in answer to your question, i think it would make a difference - i think you would lose less if you only ate the mars bars / toffee crisps cause although the calories are high, the amounts you are eating are much smaller so your body might react differently to that. I wouldnt argue, but considering WW are now steering people more directly with the Discover Plan AWAY from eating what you like towards eating more Core-friendly foods, i think there might be something in it :)

Chinese is no bother though.. a chow mein won't kill you, they're pretty low points and filling food, nothing like a toffee crisp or a mars bar! xxx

Hey Anna

Hope you enjoyed your chinky ;o)

I think yes eating all your points in bad things would make a diff after all its the bad sat fat content that gets you in the end - speaking of which anyone seen that new advert showing sat fat in that jug .....yukkk really makes you think!

Now 2 or 3 mars bars wouldn't hurt..lol
x

You are doing great Anna :)

OMG, now I am craving a mars bar.....that is sooooo mean ;)

Anna,

I was wondering the exacy same thing. Technically I could eat a doner kebab for lunch and fish and chips for dinner, every night and would be at or under my points. However, I am sure this diet is the reason I had to change what i was eating to begin with.

Iv often wondered that, on one of my many trips to the chinese for chow mein, that i really shouldnt be doing it, but justifying it because it is within my points :doh:

Good choice,hope you enjoy and it helps your craving xx

Did wonders thanks hun..although gave me heartburn :(

hope you enjoy your chinese.. in answer to your question, i think it would make a difference - i think you would lose less if you only ate the mars bars / toffee crisps cause although the calories are high, the amounts you are eating are much smaller so your body might react differently to that. I wouldnt argue, but considering WW are now steering people more directly with the Discover Plan AWAY from eating what you like towards eating more Core-friendly foods, i think there might be something in it :)

Chinese is no bother though.. a chow mein won't kill you, they're pretty low points and filling food, nothing like a toffee crisp or a mars bar! xxx

Thats interesting, I haven't seen the new plan, but can only agree that surely avoiding (as best we can :p) the "bad" foods we can encourage our bodies to survive without them....So do you still have points with the new plan?? xx

Wow, a stone already! :eek: That's fantastic! Well done :)

Thanks hun xx

Hey Anna

Hope you enjoyed your chinky ;o)

I think yes eating all your points in bad things would make a diff after all its the bad sat fat content that gets you in the end - speaking of which anyone seen that new advert showing sat fat in that jug .....yukkk really makes you think!

Now 2 or 3 mars bars wouldn't hurt..lol
x

Seen that ad..it's mank :jelous: , chinky was yum :D

You are doing great Anna :)

OMG, now I am craving a mars bar.....that is sooooo mean ;)

Opps sorry... :D

Anna,

I was wondering the exacy same thing. Technically I could eat a doner kebab for lunch and fish and chips for dinner, every night and would be at or under my points. However, I am sure this diet is the reason I had to change what i was eating to begin with.

Wow that sounds like my kinda menu Manny :D ... I agree, the reason im on the diet is because all these food have made me gain so much weight...I'd love to say goodbye to "bad" food forever, but sadly our relationship is still stong :p:8855:

Iv often wondered that, on one of my many trips to the chinese for chow mein, that i really shouldnt be doing it, but justifying it because it is within my points :doh:

Im sure if it's limited and within points then it's fine, but is a hard one to judge..I felt a bit naughty but was within my points....Its just all so yummy :p x

Now Anna

Some relationships just aren't meant to be and some just aren't good for you I think we know where those donner kebabs and choccie bars belong. OOoohh how sanctimonious does that sound? A little of what you fancy thats the key ....... pity I spent so long not getting it to turn in the lock!!!

M

Now Anna

Some relationships just aren't meant to be and some just aren't good for you I think we know where those donner kebabs and choccie bars belong. OOoohh how sanctimonious does that sound? A little of what you fancy thats the key ....... pity I spent so long not getting it to turn in the lock!!!

M

Lol...Not doing to bad with the kebab relationship..i'm determined to enforce a temporary separation, hopefully leading to a simple, but justified divorce :8855:

Now chinese i can understand...BUT Kebab yeuck...do you know i have never ever had a kebab even when drunk....
Hope you are well hun,you are doing fab fab fab...:D:D:D

oh i do like a kebab, but not too often.
think if you did have fish and chips and kebabs and choclate all the time , the sat fat would be what gets you in the end.
a little of what you fancy does you good, but have it all the time (am still taking about food here !!) and its not a treat anymore

Hi all :)
Ive been good again today, need to be careful this is becoming a habit :p!!!
Saw my friend for a while this morning and had to explain points to her!!..she had a smoothie thing for breakfast and said how many points is this...I saw it worked out 400 calories :O so just said, lots :D

Then I took Callum swimming, managed to get a few lengths in, but Callum was in a watch me mummy mood!..After that I bumped into sil in town so went to the park with her and kids for a bit, before walking home...after lunch and housework I laid down on the couch and fell asleep...poor me, swimming must have taken it out of me lol!!

Tonight we had quorn korma things with a noodle stir fry, made by hubby :D..was delish :D
Not upto much tonight,m just watching some tele then hitting the hay! (maybe lock in a few more activity points ;))

Hope everyone is ok xx

Oh forgot to add, I started the pill again last week, was due TOTM next friday and it came today!!!...Great!...just hoping it's over with quick and doesnt affect my loss this week!

Hiya Anna

Love the idea of a courtship with Chinese takeaway...lol

Sounds like you have had a busy day all in all with a deserved nap!

Nowt much on cards for me tonight either apart from the fact had new book arrived in post today and cant wait to start it ;o)

Hope the pill doesn't mess up your brill weight loss too much x

What book you got?..I wish my sister would hurry up with the new (ish) Martine Cole one..im sure she must have read it ten times by now!!

I love Martina Cole, Have most of them! Which ones u waiting on...can bring them over Sat if I have them. Havent got the one that was out at xmas yet though! Might make u take me swimming one day lol xx

What book you got?..I wish my sister would hurry up with the new (ish) Martine Cole one..im sure she must have read it ten times by now!!

I was recommended The tea Rose by a girl on here and it was brilliant got second one in the series now!

Love Martina Cole have read all hers and her new one too! There's another lady who I think is better Mandasue Heller she's brill x

Back