Anna's Diary...Back again...plus a few pounds....and....A BABY!!!!!

well at least you did something. found out today why i cant do one particular job , but thats another story !!

Hi all, had a good day today, and made a nice sausage casserole for dinner :)... Not much to report really...DH came home and ushered DS out of the house so I wondered what was going on, then Callum came back in with flowers for my b/day tomorrow :D ..they are lovely and replaced my v/day ones that had just died a death :)...DH also brought me some french fancies so I can have a b/day cake tomorrow, so thoughtful bless him :D

Tonight im choosing my new mobile and deciding whether to go for the wii fit or my fitness coach, judging by reviews, people are favouring the fitness coach and it's a sight cheaper!!...Any opinions welcomed on this one :D

Ive managed to save 8 points so far towards my meal on Sunday and alcohol sat night!!

I am overwelmed by how commited I am this time, have decided on a light bite at HH sunday, rather than blowing it completely!...I just seemed to have slipped back to where I was when I was losing before...Ive tried so many times to get back there, but I suppose have not been ready?!...Well im ready and willing now and I WILL lose that 7 stone plus some :D...
Oh and after talking to Sam I am defo going to look into Mexico for next years holiday, so thats a fantastic reason to shed this weight once and for all...Lol, I feel like im kicking arse in a boxing match against my fat :copon::sign0151::rotflmao:

Hiya hun Re-the wii fit or fitness coach.
You dont need the wii fit board for the wii fitness coach so would be tons cheaper.

I like the fitness coach but havent done it for 3wks!!!!yeeks....
Enjoy ya sen tomoz,Happy Birthday(young un) :D xx

Hiya hun Re-the wii fit or fitness coach.
You dont need the wii fit board for the wii fitness coach so would be tons cheaper.

I like the fitness coach but havent done it for 3wks!!!!yeeks....
Enjoy ya sen tomoz,Happy Birthday(young un) :D xx

Yes there's a large price difference, so maybe will buy the cheaper first, and if I'm not impressed then get the wii fit :)
xx

I will come to Mexico with u!!! I loved it there!!

How sweet is Damo with the flowers bless him. I was really shocked about the America Next Top Model result! I love that show lol.

Hope u have a lovely day tomorrow! Sorry i cant make it Sat, will be over again soon, or u gotta come to mine for drinky poo's lol!

x

happy birthday Anna! :) hope you have a lovely day, glad you liked your flowers and how sweet with the french fancies?! :)

xxx

Hi all :) .. Thanks for the b/day messages :) ... I had a french fancy with two candles in for breakfast lol!!!..Callum produced 3 homemade cards plus one that Damo brought for him :D .. oh and a card from a random kid at school!!
xx

Happy Birthday Anna - me loves french fancies...and the some of the one's with 2 legs aint bad ..ha ha!
Have a great day x x x

Happy Birthday :) .

Have a lovely day xx

I will come to Mexico with u!!! I loved it there!!

How sweet is Damo with the flowers bless him. I was really shocked about the America Next Top Model result! I love that show lol.

Hope u have a lovely day tomorrow! Sorry i cant make it Sat, will be over again soon, or u gotta come to mine for drinky poo's lol!

x

We defo want to go to Mexico, had been thinking about for ages then when you said how lovely it was we decided defo :D
Yep, need to meet again, and have to come and meet you doggie, neighbours :eek: and see all these yummy food places :D

Happy birthday Anna. What a great start to your day

Irene x

Thanks Irene xxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
ANNA-HAVE A GREAT DAY...XX
:birthday:

Thanks hun, having a nice chilled day so far :)

Happy Birthday Anna - me loves french fancies...and the some of the one's with 2 legs aint bad ..ha ha!
Have a great day x x x

Lol! Thanks xx

Happy Birthday :) .

Have a lovely day xx

Thanks hun xx

Happy birthday to a special lady

M

Thanks M, hope you are ok xx

Happy Birthday :O)

Haha dont talk to me about the nieghbours!

Sorry didnt text u back earlier had one of those days at work!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! xxx

:birthday: "Happy Birthday, Anna!". Hope you've had a good day and not eaten all the french fancies. I love the lemon ones. Hope you had some lovely prezzies and enjoy your evening and birthday weekend.
Karen x:party0019: PS Wish i was only 29, am well jealous.

Your OH has definitely got women worked out - flowers and cake! What more could you ask.

I love french fancies. The icing is glorious.

Anyway, main reason for post....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNA....and a baby still too. xx

Back