Anna's Diary...Back again...plus a few pounds....and....A BABY!!!!!

Hi just wanted to wish you a happy belated bday!! Hope you had a lovely day. Have a good weekend!! x

Thanks everyone..I had a lovely chilled birthday, had more than one french fancy, but pointed them in :)...Got loads of cards etc :)
Ordered my phone today and hoping to get the fitness trainer, some clothes, a new handbag tomorrow :D

Sat night I have a few girlies coming round for drinks, karaoke and chinky, so will be going over I suspect??....Also Sunday the whole family is going to the local Hungry horse, but im intending to stick to points and have a light bite meal (wish me luck!)

Hope everyone has a great w/end xx

Hi all :) ..Well ive had a great few days, but not food wise!!!...Yesterday I was good all day, saving points for drinks and chinese and a piece of b/day cake :break_diet:.I have no clue how many I went over, but was fairly hammered!!!...We had a great night, lots of alcohol and singing on the xbox!....
Today we went to the hungry horse and I did have the steak meal (not a lite bite :()...I was ravished after all the drinking...We skipped brekkie and went for an early lunch/brunch, also had one malibu..BUT I RESISTED DESSERT!!!!!...Me, Anna, Resisted dessert :eek::eek::D
I am totally paying for eating bad foods, my belly is swollen and I feel sick as a dog!....Ive had upset tummy since we got back from dinner :( .... I was just saying to Damo that pre WW I used to have an upset tummy most days because of the crap I ate, this is my first bad tum in 5 weeks!!!....Not planning on having another in the near future!!!!

Anyway, b/day celebrations over, WI tomorrow, hope I haven't caused to much damage...But am willing to take whatever the scales throw at me :D...and tomorrow is another day, of another week in my new lifestyle :)

Thanks for listening/reading xx

hi anna, belated happy birthday, looks like you had a great weekend, and it only comes round once a year, so what the heck.

:birthday: Happy belated bday

sounds like u had a good one :D

well ur birthday only comes once a year luckly enough!!! fingers crossed for ur W/I Tracz x

Glad you had such a fabulous time for your birthday! Good luck for weigh in! :D

WI was this morning and...... Another 3.5 lbs gone :D ... Am made up with that, really was expecting to gain having the WI so soon after two fairly bad days!!...Yesterday I had the meal, which I pointed at 25 to be safe, then had a packet of quavers and a curly wurly for bed, so did keep within my points.
Will make sure I am perfect this week, just in case of a late gain! xx

You have done great Anna. Keep that up and you will be at stone number 2 in no time

Good luck for next week

M

Thats brilliant news well done!! What a great loss! Especially on a birthday week!!!

Woo woo well done you!

Sorry aint messaged back, I've been rubbish, spent all weekend with Wayne! Glad u had a good birthday, sounds like aloevly weekend!

Massive well wone on your WI, careful walking over drains u might fall down them :)

WOW brill loss this week :) .... specially after all your celebrations !

well done you xx

Hi

What a fantastic loss this week for you, you must be really chuffed. Keep up the good work x

Hi all, thanks for your messages :) ... I have been busy decorating the lounge so have the pc all unplugged at the moment!!...Just popping on quick to say hello on hubbys work lappy :D

Sould be back up and running Monday, carpet is being fitted Friday (yay!) xx

Back