Anna's Diary...Back again...plus a few pounds....and....A BABY!!!!!

Hi Anna
Belated Congrats on your fantastic 3.5 lbs loss - your doing brill!

OOOooh don't you just love it when you have a freshly painted newly carpeted room all shiny and untouched .....for all of 5mins..ha ha!
x

ooh good luck with finishing your decorating :D i did wonder where you've been! glad to see you're still with us xxx

I love a newly decorated room, it's so tidy straight after. Just finished my middle son's room while he was away and it stayed tidy for less than a day!:mad:

Hi all :)...Im backkkkkkkkkk!! yay, so glad to have all the lounge finished, feels rather posh in here at the moment, till the twins come and wreck tomorrow!!!

Had a weird week this week, and fear last weekend may have caught up and slapped me hard!!..Have been popping on the scales during the week and at one point they were showing 5lbs on :O!!!!....Today they are showing 1/2 on, hopefully I might manage a STS tomorrow, but have learned a valuable lesson on how weight can come creeping back after a bad few days :D

I am having yet another TOTM (third in 4 weeks for crying out loud!!!)...I take it with the weight loss and going on the pill my hormones are starting to sort themselves out.

Anyway, im going to try to catch up with some diarires, before taking a nice afternoon nap :p

welcome back - have missed you! good luck with tomorrow - a STS isnt a bad result - its so easy to go off track but STS means at least that you have battled on and got back on the wagon :)

hope your periods sort themselves out soon xxx

Hi all, well I managed to lose 1/2 lb this week, im happy to take that as I really thought a gain or sts!!

Woke up today feeling bright and ready to tackle putting a border up in Callum's room, move a few pictures round and spring clean around the house...all before the twins arrived at 12-15!!!
Anyway, I watched Jezza at mums, so was running behind :) ... Came home and decided I need to make use of a storage basket I brought at the weekend and put all the photo albums etc in there....After moving Callums toys from the downstairs toy cupboard to his room we now have a lovely little storage cupboard for bits and bobs...So there I was bent down in the cupboard lifting the storage box and my back went!!!
I literally fell over in pain and tried to stand up and couldnt :( ... I managed to crawl (not a pretty site im sure) to the hall to get the phone and call my sister for help!!...She came round and after abot 15 mins of trying I managed to half stand up, my back was/is killing me...So I had to cancel the twins coming and dose up on ibruprofen with a hot water bottle on my back - I swear the pain is like a knive cutting through my nerves :(
Right now im laid up on hubbys laptop, am hobbling to the toilet and thats about as far as I can get :( ...Can beleive I had so much planned and my whole day was spent in pain unable to move!!

I'm hoping it may feel a bit better in the morning as really don't want to have to visit the docs :(

Had a "feeling sorry for myself" takeaway tonight, so now have that to make up for this week!!...x

Oh No :eek: What a nightmare with your back, hope it eases off a bit 2moro!! What a shame!

Well done on your 1/2 lb loss and congrats on another silver 7, you must be really chuffed!!

x

Firstly congrats on your loss and silver 7 hope ur back improves over night hun - nothing much worse than back pain ;oO x

aww you poor thing! i can relate on the not moving thing, but back pain is worse than leg pain (what i'm still getting over) so i really feel for you! xxx

forgot to add - well done on your 1.5st already! you're doing so well :) dont worry about the takeaway.. its WI day - WW starts tomorrow :D x

Hiya Anna.
Well done on your losses.

aww you poor thing i hope your back eases up abit so you can at least walk properly?:(

Just take it easy and then it will get better quicker.
take care xx

Oh No :eek: What a nightmare with your back, hope it eases off a bit 2moro!! What a shame!

Well done on your 1/2 lb loss and congrats on another silver 7, you must be really chuffed!!

x

Thanks, do hope it's better tomorrow...Fingers crossed!

Firstly congrats on your loss and silver 7 hope ur back improves over night hun - nothing much worse than back pain ;oO x

Thanks Tracey x

aww you poor thing! i can relate on the not moving thing, but back pain is worse than leg pain (what i'm still getting over) so i really feel for you! xxx

forgot to add - well done on your 1.5st already! you're doing so well :) dont worry about the takeaway.. its WI day - WW starts tomorrow :D x

Is your leg still bad from the spinning??...Im gutted because I amanged to decorate the whole lounge with only a little back pain when doing the ceiling, then do myself in lifting a silly basket!
Enjoyed chinky...again :break_diet:..but I figure today is the best day if any to be bad...Am considering sending hubby to the shop for chocolate :eek::eek:

Hiya Anna.
Well done on your losses.

aww you poor thing i hope your back eases up abit so you can at least walk properly?:(

Just take it easy and then it will get better quicker.
take care xx

Hi Fuzzy, how are you?....I have rested up pretty much the whole day, but im itching to do things...did do the washing up after dinner, told hubby it hurts less when standing :cool:
It's my sisters b/day Weds and had planned to take her to bingo tomorrow night, so really need to be better by then...might win :D

Well done on reaching your 1.5stones, Anna. That's great. And that little half a pound this week was a good result.

Back pain is a right bad thing. Hope it eases off. My OH's back went last year. He couldn't move for days - finally had to get physio and was not right for ages....hope yours is not so bad.

Rest up and resist the chocolate. xx

Evening all :).....Not much to report today, back still killing me and im sick to death of relaxing and trying to make it better, I hate sitting/laying down when there are things needing to be done...I had such a big list of bits I wanted to achieve this week and my silly back has put a big fat dampner on it all!!!...GRRRRRR
I went over by about 7 points last night and as had some yummy ribs with my chow mein, did manage to resist eating the locla shop out of chocolate though :D

Today has been boring, but have stuck to my points, so hope that my back is on the mend, I have been able to stand better today and can take 3-4 steps before I feel like someones booted me in the back!!.... Hubby and Callum are being sweet and running around after me, even the cats are all over me..bless them

Hope everyone is good xx

Back pain is the pits!! hope you feel better soon. I had planned to loads this week but things ekpp popping up to distract me, looks like the same for next week too!! hope you get some of what you wanted done

Hiya hun hope your back's easing up abit,cant believe how ours backs can "just go".
I did mine in years ago lifting an arm full of ladies nightees!!!wouldnt mind but they where very light.

Is hubby good at massaging??get him to give you a likkle rub up!! :D
Take care xx

Back