Anna's Diary...Back again...plus a few pounds....and....A BABY!!!!!

hi anna, you've done ever so well with that weight loss, i was going to lamb fillet this weekend, but going to have chicken instead and save the extra few points for bottle of wine for the weekend, have the lamb next weekend there will be loads there (since the hubbie doesn't eat meat and there will only be me and rach unless she brings her 'friend' over) then monday i will make my own doner in pitta with salad and chilli sauce - looking forward to it already.

Thats an excellent idea, at least you know whats going in it then...need the garlic sauce though :D

i adore cchicken kebabs, and they are only 5.5 points. Well done on ur weight loss so far, you have done so well :)

I managed to have 4 drinks last night, a mixed lamb and chicken shish kebab with pitta and salad and still save 2 points!! (I counted 7.5 for the kebab) Am SO chuffed with myself! Andy (hubby) is making dinner tonight - smoked salmon and prawns to start then sirloin steak and a WW choc pud of some sort. Yu-uu-m!!

Thats an excellent idea, at least you know whats going in it then...need the garlic sauce though :D
Why don't you use sweet chilli sauce? 0.5pts for a tablespoon.

i adore cchicken kebabs, and they are only 5.5 points. Well done on ur weight loss so far, you have done so well :)

Wow thats low!!...I might have to have one next w/end :D xx

I managed to have 4 drinks last night, a mixed lamb and chicken shish kebab with pitta and salad and still save 2 points!! (I counted 7.5 for the kebab) Am SO chuffed with myself! Andy (hubby) is making dinner tonight - smoked salmon and prawns to start then sirloin steak and a WW choc pud of some sort. Yu-uu-m!!

Great points value for last night, sounds yummy!!...Lovely that hubby is makiing dinner for you :)

Why don't you use sweet chilli sauce? 0.5pts for a tablespoon.

Hadn't thought of that, I like sweet chilli...I used to (before WW of course!) have a large doner, with garlic sauce, half a potion of chips with mayo and chilli sauce mixed together!!!...OMG it's no wonder im a hefferlump!!!:eek::break_diet:

Today Damian went off to take Callum to football, dropped him off and came back with a big bouquet, a teddy and card....so much for £12-50 each!!!...I don't mind as I love bouquets, its one that sits in the ball of water a hand tied I think they are called lol...Anyway it's lovely :D...I love my soppy hubby :p

I had to pop to the shops earlier and went to see my mum - She said last night she had fell over (trying to pull off stained glass fabalon stuff of her back door window!!) and had hurt her hand..she can be a bit of a pain (a drinker) so I thought oh it's probably not to bad - Well when I got round there her hand is huge and v.bruised :( ... I brought her a little tiny bottle of wine and some choccy and had have her at mine for the day, poor thing I really feel like an evil daughter :sigh:..Ive put a cold compress on it, hopefully that will take the swelling down a bit, we will see what it's like in the morning, but may require a trip to a and e :(

So plan is to take mum home around 5 and settle her down with some chinese, then hopefully chill for the evening :) xx

Polish that halo Anna you're not a bad daughter at all just human.

Hope you have a good valentines

M

:sigh::sigh:Nope just me, Oh still in South Africa and nephew out with girlfriend but the dachsies are up for a good time so we'll party on down together i.e. nice tea and casualty and then bed - we know how to live over here:8855:

M

Hi Anna.
Hope your mums hand is ok and wont require a trip to A&E....
We are having Chinese too OH rang a while ago and asked if we should have Indian!!!!

I :heartpump: Indian food,but am trying very hard not to think about it....
I got 2 bouquets of flowers too,think OH saw my dissapointment this morning at 4.45am!!when he gave me my pressie-I feel awful now really mean...
Have a lovely evening hun xx

:sigh::sigh:Nope just me, Oh still in South Africa and nephew out with girlfriend but the dachsies are up for a good time so we'll party on down together i.e. nice tea and casualty and then bed - we know how to live over here:8855:

M

Lol, sounds like my sat every week..I get excited about don't forget the lyrics and casualty!!...Ive got them on series link :p
We do live a partygoing lifestyle don't we?! :8855:

Hi Anna.
Hope your mums hand is ok and wont require a trip to A&E....
We are having Chinese too OH rang a while ago and asked if we should have Indian!!!!

I :heartpump: Indian food,but am trying very hard not to think about it....
I got 2 bouquets of flowers too,think OH saw my dissapointment this morning at 4.45am!!when he gave me my pressie-I feel awful now really mean...
Have a lovely evening hun xx

Oh yes, I love indian, but it had to be tikka masala, which is defo a no-no!!
2 bouquets! ummm...what was the 4am pressie..or shouldn't I ask?! xx

Oh yes, I love indian, but it had to be tikka masala, which is defo a no-no!!
2 bouquets! ummm...what was the 4am pressie..or shouldn't I ask?! xx

The 4am pressie was 2 victorian silver candlesticks!!!they are lovely but he said i looked really disappointed when i saw em!!LOL
he said he wanted to get something more permanent...aww xx

Morning :)
Had a good day yesterday, am really pleased because I was having a really bad "hungry day" but still managed to keep within my points :D

I had chow mein, spring roll and some s&s sauce, it was sooo yummy..and actually filled me up!

Today I have to pop and get some veggies for stir fry's and pick up the stuff tesco didn't fetch in the delivery!!!... Callum's off to watch a footy match this morning, so im gonna see him off and jump back in bed for a bit ;)...Hope you all have a fab Sunday xx

Hey all :D...Well so much for the lay in, I got up with dh and stayed up!!...Had my week 3 WI today and lost 4lbs :D...I'm very happy with that, it makes weight lost 1 stone :D

Thanks for all the support everyone, I know its helping me to stick to it this time xxx

Back