Anna's Diary...Back again...plus a few pounds....and....A BABY!!!!!

Hi Anna

Hope you were ok this morn on the school run - really feel for ya as backs are strange things it will go as quickly as it came ;oO

Ghd's are brill expensive but worth it!

Your hubby sounds like a saint - and he cooks as well cant be bad x

Hi all, managed the school run and stopped of at mum's for tea, Jezza and pain killers lol...Back is fairly painful again today :(
WI this morning and 1lb off so pleased with that :D...Am hoping to be a bit more mobile this week!
I've got the twins today, so I reckon we will play with some playdough and chill abit :)

xx

Hi Anna
Well done on your pound loss thats brill considering you been ill and not able to get around much!

Have fun with the playdo.....I love the smell of it i could just eat it! Who says i'm starving on this DIET???? lol

Nice to see you're still going strong :) Why are you measuring your neck in the first place, that's so odd :giggle:

Jess, I was just wondering exactly the same thing...it's not an area I measured and now I am wishing I had :D Its great to see those inches go - at the end of the day, I wouldn't care about the weight number if the size number was the right one. ;)

good luck for WI later xx

well done on your pound off Anna, you're doing fantastically, especially after all the chances you had at boredom eating.. you're like a saint! :D

really well done.. and congratulations on discovering those collar bones haha :D xxx

Well done :)

Hi Anna
Well done on your pound loss thats brill considering you been ill and not able to get around much!

Have fun with the playdo.....I love the smell of it i could just eat it! Who says i'm starving on this DIET???? lol

Thanks :) ... I love the smell to and think as a kid I used to eat it ROFL!!!! maybe thats why im a chubber?!!!

Jess, I was just wondering exactly the same thing...it's not an area I measured and now I am wishing I had :D Its great to see those inches go - at the end of the day, I wouldn't care about the weight number if the size number was the right one. ;)

good luck for WI later xx

I always measure my neck because its so darn chubby lol...Ive always had problems with necklaces, so to see two inches off so quick was a shock :) .. Your right about the size number, weight watching or scale jumping can get so tedious, trying on a pair of jeans in the next size down and them fitting is an amazing feeling :D

well done on your pound off Anna, you're doing fantastically, especially after all the chances you had at boredom eating.. you're like a saint! :D

really well done.. and congratulations on discovering those collar bones haha :D xxx

Thanks hun, I was chuffed to bits this morning :D....
LMAO..thats the name, collar bones :D ... I swear my brain cells are fast dissapearing with motherhood/age/marriage/a combination of all :cool: I spend my life talking about "thingamebobs" and the scary thing is Damo always seems to know exactly what I mean :D

Anyway, I need a hard spank (oo-er!!!) as I gave in and had a doner kebab tonight :copon::break_diet:...But did have a small one and do feeling incredibly sick now, so will not be doing that for a while :p

Shopping just came and im well chuffed that Tesco's have sent all the easter eggs I ordered and all at 99p each ... Result!!...Now to find a suitable hiding place from myself :p
I also got some mini milk lollies as ive been fancying ice cream, they are scrummy and only half a point :eek: .. Would it be fat to think I could eat the whole box for only 6 points??!!!!

Back is feeling a little easier at the moment, but am still taking tablets so thats probably why..

Hope all is fine and dandy for everyone tonight :) xxx

NO! i loooooove chocolate mini milks.. i would happily eat TWO boxes of them for 12 points and eat 0 point soup for the rest of the day hahahaha :D

P.S, strange lady.. you need a theme tune!

YouTube - Beauty and The Beast - Gaston

:D

i dont think its strange to measure your neck at all...i've known people do worse!!!

well done on the lb off and hope your back better soon. plenty of sympathy as my sore hip comes and goes

Glad your eggs all came - what a miracle. Tesco are a pain in the backside with deliveries at the moment. Don't know who's doing the picking but they're useless. I've got 5 easter eggs hidden in my wardrobe that someone gave us early. I'd forgotten about them and you've just reminded me about them. Bit like the maltesers under the stairs at weekend:break_diet: Have a good week

i dont think its strange to measure your neck at all...i've known people do worse!!!

why do i have the urge to snigger at this? :D

and chocolate mini milk.. gunna have to head to PFS at work tomorrow for one! cant risk a whole box :p

A whole box of mini milks for 6pts is a total bargain when the munchies arrive - same points as a normal size chocolate bar really and would take much longer to get through. Must get some more of them.

I am sure the donner kebab won't do too much damage if it was only a small one. x

Anna just you measure anything that suits you ... just be prepared for me to laugh occasionally. Any recorded loss has to be an incentive.

Keep away from those easter eggs though so tempting!!

M

Mmmmm mini milks now there's a blast from the past...and only HALF a point ....I'm off to tesco sometime soon x

well done on the lb off and hope your back better soon. plenty of sympathy as my sore hip comes and goes

I measure where ever I may lose!!...Ive even measured my ring finger as it's huge!!
Back seems a bit better the last couple of days, so have been getting back into the swing of housework..no rest for the wicked eh?!

Glad your eggs all came - what a miracle. Tesco are a pain in the backside with deliveries at the moment. Don't know who's doing the picking but they're useless. I've got 5 easter eggs hidden in my wardrobe that someone gave us early. I'd forgotten about them and you've just reminded me about them. Bit like the maltesers under the stairs at weekend:break_diet: Have a good week

OOoppp on the malteasers :D ... I put the eggs in the wardrobe and have not been tempted..YET!!!!

why do i have the urge to snigger at this? :D

and chocolate mini milk.. gunna have to head to PFS at work tomorrow for one! cant risk a whole box :p

A whole box of mini milks for 6pts is a total bargain when the munchies arrive - same points as a normal size chocolate bar really and would take much longer to get through. Must get some more of them.

I am sure the donner kebab won't do too much damage if it was only a small one. x

Since having the kebab the scales seem to be moving this week...Why on earth do they do that..makes me think my body will lose if I feed it bad food once a week :D

Anna just you measure anything that suits you ... just be prepared for me to laugh occasionally. Any recorded loss has to be an incentive.

Keep away from those easter eggs though so tempting!!

M

Am being a good girl so far with the eggs :)

Mmmmm mini milks now there's a blast from the past...and only HALF a point ....I'm off to tesco sometime soon x

They are so yummy, I had two the other day and felt most naughty, but naughtiness for 1 pt is fab :D

Afternoon all...Sorry ive been a bit absent for the last couple of days..back has been starting to feel better, so housekeeping called!!!...Have managed to slowly get upto date with cleaning, washing (how on earth do the three of us acumulate so much washing:confused:) etc etc...
Today my sister had a flood from her washing machine, so have been tending to that with her!
We have booked to go for a meal on Sunday, cannot possibly cook on mothers day :p ... So im trying to save a little this week to allow for that...Although was thinking maybe I should change my WI day to Sunday morning just for this week so I can enjoy a treat!!!..Would that be really bad?!

Thats about it for me this week...may pop to town tomorrow as the twins are going to sil's mums for the day, so day off for me :D

Hope everyone is enjoying the first signs of spring, although im sure I heard someone say that it's all going to change for the worse next week?..Typical!!

xx

Glad your back's feeling better. I love the sun out, makes me feel sooo much happier. Have a good free day tommorrow.

Hiya Anna
Glad to hear your up and about again, shame its straight back to the chores though ;oO

Yeah I would weigh in on sunday morn this week as your gonna be indulging on Mothers day. I'm out for meal too - hence i been making soups today to save points for it!! Cant wait - love cooking but every now and then its great to have it all done for you with no mess or washing up x

hey Anna, hope you have a lovely weekend - take it easy with those chores mind! :p

Hi all, Well ive had a poo morning!!...Got up and decided to check emails and found my electric bill was ready to be viewed....So looked and it said im 200 in credit and my bill for the last six months is £34 :O ... Lovely as it would have been to accept the new request to lower direct debit to £2 per month I thought I had better check it out...
We had a newer meter fitted last July and it was set at 0 ... They estimated that in six months i'd used a total of 200 KWH over day and night rate...I read the meter and it showed a usage of 3031units for day and 569 units for night :eek::eek: ... So I totted the amount of units and converted it to KWH (im sad like that :p) and came out with a predicted bill of around £800 :copon::cry:.... I had no time before school to call them so spent the early morning worrying, then got home, all ready to call and sil and sister came round - As rude as I am I couldn't make phone calls while they were sitting there lol!!

So managed to call about 11-30, by which time I'm held in a queue (getting more and more infuriated by the second..the calming music not helping one iota!)..So I eventually get through and give a long winded speech in which I named all electrical appliances used, comparisons to the last 4 bills etc....The poor girl then calmly asked for the readings I had...
She tried to input them into the system and it won't take a four digit reading...meaning :)o:eek:) that the 3031 that had made me so aireated was actually 303....DOH!!!:cool:
Not that I should have known this, but just wish I had saved my speech for after the readings :D
Anyway with the "new" reads the bill should be approx £100 ish... Still a bit unsure as to whether that is right, and cannot believe im stressing over a bill being to little for the second time today!!!!
Not a lot I can do until the new bill is ready, she told me to call back tomorrow to find out exactly how much it is...

Sorry for the stressy essay!!!

Foodwise all is good, may have a chow mein for dinner tonight, but undecided as we are having a meal on Sunday....

Oh one more gripe while im in that kind of mood....Why did I get a chocolate coloured carpet??!!!!....Ive never noticed just how much my cats moult until now...there is a white furball in my sight as I type...GGRRRRRR....wonder if you can get pussy hair dyes PMSL....The feline kind :D

Ok off to hoover..again!

Back