Anna's Diary...Back again...plus a few pounds....and....A BABY!!!!!

Thanks Twigs...Will take a pic of tattoo...it's a bit red still at the mo lol xx

I love the idea of a tat on my foot
I have one one upper left arm one above my left knee one above my right ankle and a lovely butterfly on upper back

my friend and I who go to ww together talked about treating ourselves for xmas or before if we do good

as for your weight loss its been amazing so well done - even if a little goes back on :)

Your putting me to shame lol your catching me up lol Congrats on your weight loss your doing amazing :)

having lost 3 stone it's no surprise your clothes don't fit you...brilliant loss again this week and lets hope you can undo the horse's bad work before next weigh in.

The magic 19 is not far away though. That will be a big celebration. xx

Hey there you your doing bloomin great with your weight loss hun you should be so proud! Never mind the hungry horse meal am sure it helps to over indulge now and then and stops the deprivation feeling for a while :D

xxx

Hey All....Bit of a poop WI this week....had lost 1.5lb on sat when I had a SP...then sat night (after feeling icky all day) I had a chinese...more than enough points for it, but Sun morning I was showing a STS....lucked out I suppose!!! Was more than a bit gutted, Ive been pushing the exercise and using the cross trainer until I can hardly breathe lol!

Still ultra busy getting everything sorted for my ofsted visit, and hoping that after all this paperwork, and effort that there are actually going to be people in need of a childminder!!!

I need to buy so much stuff, toys, arts and crafts stuff, new trampoline with netting...allsorts, but so worried im going to buy all that, purchase the not-so-cheap insurance and end up having to pursue another area of childcare!

I am thinking I may not purchase everything until I have my registration number and know theres children coming - I can put the money away so I know I can go and buy it all as soon as I have a little mindee to think about!

Anyway im blabbering...got Callum off school today, poor little man was sick in his sleep...and didnt realise till this morning when he woke up in it!!...how strange is that?!...Worried me sick (pardon the pun) to think what could have happened :(

hope you are all ok xxx

good to see you around again, lots of the regulars seem to be comming and going atm, still i guess its the time of year and you have obviously been well busy. keep up the good work with ww, we all have bad weeks but we can all get back to it.
that 50lbs is not far away!!

Hi MommyB...how are you? ... Yes, just seem to have a lot going on atm...am actually pleased that im still on my diet...I know im in it for the duration this time so will be about for many years to come :D

Wish I could hit that 50, maybe I worked myself up so much about reaching it last week that my body decided to play games?! lol x

That 50 will be well deserved when it arrives and I'm sure that won't be long now.

M

Wow amazing weigh loss congratulation! Those kiddies will help you keep loosing too!

Hiya Super dooper WW'r...:)
Wow you are doing fab Anna,aww i hope callum is feeling better after a day with his mum...i hope the inspection goes well for you,take care xx

That 50 will be well deserved when it arrives and I'm sure that won't be long now.

M

Thanks M, Hope you are doing well...will pop in and see what's going on with Pa and Charlie in a min :) xx

Wow amazing weigh loss congratulation! Those kiddies will help you keep loosing too!

Thanks you xx

Hiya Super dooper WW'r...:)
Wow you are doing fab Anna,aww i hope callum is feeling better after a day with his mum...i hope the inspection goes well for you,take care xx

Hiya hun, thank you....Callum seems ok tonight, but he napped for two hours this afternoon - this is the child that never tires!

Need to pluck up the courage to send the ofsted forms off!!...Am pooping it as I know they will be round a week later! xx

Hi Anna

Sooo close to that half a century!!! Good luck for next week!

Twigs
xx

Hi Twigs :) ... Thanks, hoping for a good un! xx

hope you get it soon.... I want 60lbs I keep running up and down this stone its daft

Hey Anna.. I can see that 50 coming up at the finish line... Come on Hun you can do it xxxx

Thanks all :D .... Sp'ing at the scales again this week and there are not telling me ive lost any!!!....But inches are going...since feb ive lost 17 inches all over, 6 of which are on my waist :D...6 on my hips!!

So I am going to continue with the exercise, knowing that even if the scales dont say what I want to hear I am doing the right thing and it is working inch wise!! xxx

Hi all, just a quickie!....I WI today, and am gonna use Friday as WI day from now on...

Got an exciting w/end, am going to watch a band with the girls tonight, then have a wedding reception to go to tomoz night :D...hence the early WI!!!

Anyway, still not reached that half century!!!...But did lose 2lbs this week....couldv'e been more I suppose if I was WI on sunday, but hey ho!

xxx

Hiya Anna

Well done on the 2lb and it would def have been more if it was your normal WI day! So you've done brill ;)

Enjoy ur girlie night out and the wedding doo 2moro - have a voddy or 6 for me mate with Ginger ale of course :D

xxx

congrats on your loss. I seem to be putting on again... unoffical wi so far this week shows a 3lb gain grrrrrrr not happy at all

Hi all, Had a fabby w/end last w/end...didnt make it to the wedding as I had a majorly bad hangover!!!...But had a fab time Friday night :D

Only trouble is when I have a hangover I tend to eat like a horse....so that coupled with the bbq we ended up having on Sunday saw me gain 3lbs by the Monday!!!!.....Am hoping for a loss tomorrow but not really holding out any hope for it!
I need to get my bum into gear, tending to be bad at the weekend and good all week....it works for maintaining but not really helping with the losses!!
I did have a loss last week but sts the week before and dont really think I should be sts this early in with so much weight still to lose!.....
Have had some fun exercise this week - sister has a huge pool up and I have spent most days in there spashing about running round it like a looney etc!!!///great fun, I actually think I have more fun than the kiddies lol

Hope you are all well and coping with the horrid heat!!...only good thing about it is I can splash around in the pool :D x

Back