ProPoints Carolines Diary July 2011

Irish Pride Wholemeal, but i read that somewhere, that its 3 points for 2 slices.

Not doing great, cant seem to stick to the points at all past few days

Caroline?! We miss u...... Hope ur well xx

ah thanks girls, i had a bad 2 weeks there so didnt come on. I am still in class though :D i am not giving in this time. As you all know last week i gained half a pound and stayed the same weight this week. So its time for me to cop on. it got so bad last week i gave up counting pro points. My WW class was yesterday and im letting on im re starting today :D did great today and even got to the gym this evening.

How u all doing ?

Welcome back Caroline.. :D
Sorry you had been having a hard time.. Hope things have improved now :D
Well done on STS.. Considering you weren't tracking/counting that's brilliant..
Would you do me a favour and post me some of your exercise motivation?? I need some of that!!
Haven't done anything since before my hols... :O
Well new day, new week.. New result for you next week :D
Good luck :D

girls, i can see where you are all coming from about staying the same great and only putting on half a pound. But i am a month now with WW and i havent been sticking to the plan at all, no point lying about it. I might be good for a day or 2 then i go off the wagon. Anyways im back in the right frame of mind.

Dubchic i dont know where it came from, a few months ago i was loving the gym (strange for me as i hate moving) the first week is the hardest. You have to push yourself harder than usual to get the addiction buzz. Takes a good week. I was doing great until i did my back in and couldnt go for 2 weeks, but i never went back and in a few weeks put on a stone :( so a few months later (yesterday) i am back at it again. I think to get the 'i want to go' feeling you have to really push yourself and i find the treadmill is no good unles you are running on it. The bike and cross trainer seem to do it for me.

Thursday 11 August

Breakfast
Toasted Scone (5 Points)
Low Low (1 Point)
Small Latte (4 Points)

Lunch
Wrap (4 Pro Points)
Salmon (3 Pro Points)
Pesto (0 Pro Points)
Tomatoe (0 Pro POints)
Mozerallo Cheese (3 Pro Points)

Dinner
Weight Watchers Meal (9 Pro Points)

Total Daily Used Today: 29 Points

Exercise/Activity Points - 7 Pro Points extra for tomorrow

Friday 12 August

Daily Points Today 29 Points
Plus 7 Activity Points from Yesterday
Total Points Today 36

Breakfast
Toasted Scone (5 Points)
Low Low (1 Point)
Small Latte (4 Points)

Lunch
Wrap (4 Pro Points)
Salmon (3 Pro Points)
Pesto (0 Pro Points)
Tomatoe (0 Pro POints)
Mozerallo Cheese (3 Pro Points)
Double Decker (8 Pro Points)

Dinner
Fish (6 Pro Points)
Carrots with light phili tub (1 Pro Point)
2 Scoups Walls Ice Cream Low Fat (2 Pro Points)

Total Points today 29 + 7 activity from yesterday
Total Used today - 37 (so 1 point over)
Activity Points - 5

2 WW eclures 4 points and packet of king lite 3 points
so 49 - 3 = 46 left Weekly

Last edited:
I have the calculated on my phone, u shud see me wen I'm shopping I check everything before it goes in the trolly lol xx

i need 2 get back in the gym hate goin in this weather though so when its winter and really cold thats when i might go back loool i need to put calculator on mine best to be safe lol x

I have the calculated on my phone, u shud see me wen I'm shopping I check everything before it goes in the trolly lol xx
lol i prob will be the same Jemma, i have it with me all the time, i did my shopping online and was going through the chocolate on it with the calculator. I keep saying, if i cant point it its not going into my mouth lol

i need 2 get back in the gym hate goin in this weather though so when its winter and really cold thats when i might go back loool i need to put calculator on mine best to be safe lol x
georgina have you a new pic up? u look great. I was the same, the heat is 2 much for any exercise for me as im always 2 warm even in the winter lol but its kinda cooling down so i got back into it wed

Saturday 13th August

46 Weeklies left
29 Points Today

Breakfast
2 Slices Irish Pride (4 Points)
2 Rashers (2 Points)
Low Low Butter (1 Point)

Lunch
2 slices of Garlic bread (2 points)

3pm
crackers 2 points
Tea 0 point
milk 1 point

Dinner
wrap 5 pro points
2 chicken stripes 6?
gucumoloe 4 pro points
few chips 3 pro points

cornetto ice cream 5 pro points

31 POINTS used today

weeklies today used 4
42 Weeklies left

Last edited:
OMG is a plain digestive 2pp each?? :O
Dont cry.. Start again Monday :D Its easier on the weekdays (for me anyway)
If its any consolation i'm not having a good weekend points wise either.. Only my problem is the opposite to yours.. :( Yesterday I used only 19 I think it was (i should really remember as I've only just clicked off my diary page.. lol) Its either way over on the weekend from alcohol or way under when I stay off it!! No winning is there!!

Well done for getting bk into it :D if u stick to it I have faith that u will lose! U can do it... And don't panic about the digestives that's what weeklies are for xx

Back