2 slices soda bread homemade thin slice 2 points
jam 2 points
2 slices bread 4 points
4 rashers 4 points
im not even counting that up

OH kit kat caramel 5 points
ill start tomorrow morn fresh

Tomorrow is a new day x

Carly what did u lose this week, i put on a pound AGH even tho this week i was better than other weeks. Its my breakfast is the big problem,so i took a different bus into town which doesnt go by the muffin shop lol had a banana and i went into another coffee shop that does Skimmed milk lattes so 5 points today for breakfast compare to a mighty horrible 22 points :eek:/ :sigh:
new route, have to cop the f**k on. New members who started a week ago lost more than me and im there 5 weeks.

TIME TO COP ON

I am seeing a pattern here, i seem to be good the first 2 - 3 days then i dont log on here and im telling u all now, if i dont post up my diary, i am eating rings around me lol so you all know now ;)

Thursday 18th August

Breakfast
Banana (0 Pro Points)
Skimmed Milk Latte (5 Pro Points) :p

Wohoooooooo best low point breakfast i have had in prob years

1100 Am
Banana (0 Pro Points)
Alpen Bar (2 Pro Points)

Lunch
Wrap (5 Pro Points)
Salmon (3 Im guessing)
Tomatoes (0 Pro Points)
Peppers (0 Pro Points)

Dinner
14 left

49 Weeklies Left

Last edited:
:8855: getting images of you now coming into my office and shouting at me WHY havent you posted your diary online today, then asking my boss what i ate and him hanging me lmao :8855: . Breakfast was my main problem as you all know which obviously is my weight gain but i was having salmon wraps nom nom nom healthy yea, but just found out here on this website that PESTO is 2 points per tbsp and i thought it was zero. i was eating them wraps the past 2 weeks with loads pesto

Oh no!!! Aw that sucks.. If i'd known I'd have told ya hun.. I dont eat pesto so wouldn't have a clue..
Really wish I liked salmon.. Always looks so tasty and is so healthy..
Well now you know about the pesto and you have realised where you were going wrong so onwards and upwards..
And remember.. i'll find youuu (insert isla fisher in Wedding Crashers silly little voice!lol)

Yea I find it a great help. Besides all the support from fellow dieters i'v got loads lunch ideas n dinner recipes..
I stopped going to meeting back in April and thought i'd find it a struggle not having the "dreaded WI" but have joined a WI group so have the same anticipation as going to a class so its kept me in line (most of the time!!)

I am in WW in Abbey Street, i find the WW leaders great, i do be motivated after coming out of their classes, only reason why i am staying. I would usually be gone by now. I put on a pound yesterday and i was thinking thats it, not coming back. Do it myself. But until i start losing weight i have to stay. Aim now is to become that gold member. lol some stage of my life. Your great to be doing it yourself.

I am in WW in Abbey Street, i find the WW leaders great, i do be motivated after coming out of their classes, only reason why i am staying. I would usually be gone by now. I put on a pound yesterday and i was thinking thats it, not coming back. Do it myself. But until i start losing weight i have to stay. Aim now is to become that gold member. lol some stage of my life. Your great to be doing it yourself.

Oh are you in Dublin? Much easier to come find ya now when ya dont log on lol
Yea well I can do it but I was at meetings for 4 months before I doing it on my own.. Needed to find my feet first.. Some ppl need the class to keep motivated.. For me personally I get the same motivation from here.. Our leader was RUBBISH!! The class were answering each others questions as 9 times out of 10 she didn't know!! Apparently she's gotten better now (my friend still goes to the class)

Ah if she was rubbish then there was no point in going lol waste of money. Our WW leader won leader of the month last month and she's won it 4 times I think she said. :) ah yea I mean Scotland ;) I'm eh in Scotland hahaha

LMAO... No our leader was OK on the points system.. Not great..Just OK.. But she was RUBBISH on the new pp system.. Told us all on Day1 what our daily allowance was and never again after that.. Only my and my friend had bought the calculator we'd have been eating over our allowance after we'd started losing.. My friend was down 5 dailies before the leader mentioned she should have reduced!! That would have hindered her loss for sure if she hadn't known.. She just didn't have a clue of the new system so couldn't pass on her knowledge of it.. They started it a few months before they introduced it here so they'd understand it themselves before having to teach us.. I was ringing the WW helpline at least once a week to ask questions coz she couldn't answer.. In the end I gave up and taught myself the system thru reading the books and mostly on here.. But I've been told she's improved allot.. My friend has lost a whopping 5stone since January on the PP system.. She's doing great.. She still goes to the classes tho.. She still has a long way to go but thru her great achievements she's kept her determination this time.. She's doing great and looking fab!!

Oh my god 5 stone unreal I've to get down 4 1/2 about. Get her on here ;) give a few tips.

I know I've tried but she's not interested..
TBH she's not doing anothing out of the ordinary.. She walks quite allot and doesn't use weeklies unless we go out. But that wouldn't be too often. She has great determination this time round and as she's seeing great results has the motivation to stick with it.. She's totally changed personality wise.. She was always so down on herself and would never come out at the weekends before. Now she's dragging us out and loves going shopping as she can almost always find something to wear in the "normal" shops..
She very rarely has the same dinners. She's always cooking up something new so she keeps it all very varied and tasty with her food.. Like me, and unlike allot of people I chat to on here, she has no kids so she has the time to spend hours in the kitchen if needs be..

Well if there are any missing days Frances will hunt u down and I will post incessantly till u reply!! Lol

I post my diary honestly every day! Keeps me in check most of the time knowing that others will see it :) xx

Thursday 18th August

Breakfast:
Large Skimmed Milk Latte (5 Pro Points)
Banana (0 Pro Points)

Banana (0 Pro Points)
Alpen Bar (2 Pro Points)

Lunch
Wrap (5 Pro Points)
Salmon (3 Pro Points)
Tomotoes (0 Pro Points)
Red Peppers (0 Pro Points)

Dinner
Weight Watchers meal (9 Pro Points)
Mushrooms (0 Pro POints)
Vienata Ice Cream (4 Pro Points)

Snacks
King Lite Crisps (3 Pro Points)
2 Squares of Kit Kat Senses (2 Pro Points)

Total Used Today : 33 Pro Points
Total Weeklies used : 4 Used
Total Weeklies Left : 45 Left

Back