ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

ive not eaten nearly enough today as came back with hubby so couldnt stop and get something for lunch as he had to stop via the office and the lawyers before seeing to the horses then home. will try and fill up with something later on

Day 56 PP
B- oatbran porridge, black coffee
S-yoghurt sweetend and raspberry sugar free jelly powder added for flavour
L- some slices of ham and a boiled egg
D- braised steak.... hubby eating the veg
S- 1 portion of WW orange jelly, 1/2 portion greek yoghurt

Last edited:
braising steak for me tonight but a PV so sprouts & green beans - very nice full up now not been feeling at all hungry the past 2 days - is that a good thing or not? have a good weekend ellie x

it was lovely .... just had jelly and yoghurt so feel a bit fuller now :)

out for dinner and drinks with friend tommorrow starting to worry what im going to eat as ive no idea where we are going yet.... its usually mexican or burgers when we are out with this group of friends *wibble*

it was lovely .... just had jelly and yoghurt so feel a bit fuller now :)

out for dinner and drinks with friend tommorrow starting to worry what im going to eat as ive no idea where we are going yet.... its usually mexican or burgers when we are out with this group of friends *wibble*
You will be fine because you will make sure you are and adapt as much as you can ;)

I hope i can... would be easier if i was in ontrol of where we were eating LOL anouther 3lbs off for me this week.... i almost ran round the bathroom naked lol

hope you have a lovely weekend too chris

OMG i have just noticed my stats... im exactly halfway on my journey.... the end result doesnt seem quite so far away now :D

my worst nightmare has just started... its an indian we are eating in this evening..... even hubby said jeese what are you going to eat as i struggle to eat anything in a indian as it is .... sore tempted to have dinner before i go :(

Ive had an unexpected indian while doing dukan and I panicked big time but it was fine tikka & salad as suggested in previous post or you could have shish kebab and salad, chicken shashlic or tandoori with salad - making me hungry for an indian :) above all else Ellie enjoy your night out xxx

WOW WELL DONE Ellie, another great weight loss and so amazing to be half way to your target. I am sure by now that you made a great choice at the indian and found something lovely to eat. Your horses are gonna be thrilled with their new home and their new Mum!!! Weather has taken a turn for the worse down here and all the horses are now in and rugged. Started clipping today, have hair in places that i didn't know I had places! Two down eight to go! Keep going your doing great!

Thanks guys had a lovely evening , went to friends house where I got a glass of champers shoved in my hand as it was 2 of the groups birthdays. Friend who's house it was went omg when I took my jacket off and said you've reduced somewhat lol I've not seen them since their wedding in July where I was at my heaviest . The compliments were a great boost. Dinner plans changed last minute thankfully so eating was easier.

Day 57 PV
B- oatbran porridge black coffee
L- tuna salad, black coffee
S- jelly & yoghurt
D- tandoori chicken skewers with salad, then sirloin steak & salad 2 diet cokes

1 litre water, 3 vodka & diet cokes ( think I deserved a treat ) :D

Last edited:
stepped on scales and still showing the same weight phewww :) busy baking muffins for the week then back up to farmhouse.... hopefully the builder will finish the kitchen as my fridge freezer etc is being delivered this week and i hope to get the horses moved next weekend

Day 58 PP
B- oatbran porridge black coffee
L- tuna quiche black coffee
D- salmon fillets & cottage cheese

2 litres water

Last edited:
Glad to read all is ok with night out - my muffins are now in freezer for the week. I'm happy after ive made them as I always have something to eat 1st thing. Hope you get lots done at the new house wont be long now. :)

Hubby and I had a bit of a nightmare trip up as we had the trailer with the last load of parts of the stables with us... Got on the motorway hit a downhill bend and the trailer started snaking all over the road and the disco was being pulled about. I thought we were goners :( thankfully the road was clear and we didn't hit anything and he got control of the car again on slight incline. We had to stop as both of us were rather shaken for a bit. Thankfully got here in one piece trailers unloaded and had dinner now chilling before bed . I used the best invention tonight lol steam bags !! Steamed my salmon in the microwave for 2 mins and it was lovely

Day 59 PV
B- 1 scrambled egg, mushrooms & grilled tomato , black coffee
L- 4 rhubarb muffins , sweetened yoghurt, black coffee
D- turkey bolognese (turkey mince, onion, tomatoes, pepper, carrot mushrooms) cabbage & leeks
S- muffin

2 litres water

Have you recovered from your scare now? Felt scared just reading it!!

Just about thanks poppy . Glad we don't have anything else heavy to bring up now apart from the horses

thankfully the road was clear and we didn't hit anything and he got control of the car again on slight incline. We had to stop as both of us were rather shaken for a bit.

How awful - thank goodness you are both ok very scary x

I used the best invention tonight lol steam bags !! Steamed my salmon in the microwave for 2 mins and it was lovely

Forgot about these - must get some (less washing up ;))

They are brilliant ... I got mines in dunelm mill 99p for 30 medium. Defo less or no washing up lol And very handy for me living out the microwave lol next time I'm in I shall definitely be getting more :)

Busy day today doing fences for the horses moving plus some painting in the house.... So tired tonight so will be in bed shortly another good dukan day don't have much choice when here but to be good lol New fridge freezer washing machine & dryer arriving tomorrow :) almost done here if the builder would just come and connect everything up :(

Day 60 PP
B- 3 lemon & ginger muffins, hm yoghurt sweetened & flavoured with dukan passion fruit flavouring, black coffee
S- muffin, black coffee
L- tuna quiche & black coffee
D- 2 venison burgers, cottage cheese
S- muffin & yoghurt

2 litres water

Have you a recipe for the cartot muffins please

Back