ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

Well done Ellie. You sound so shocked but you are the most dedicated Dukaneer I have come across :) This has clearly been the right diet for you and it wont be long and you will be at goal!

I am shocked that I've got this far , I put a skirt on this morning that was too small for me at the start of the diet and hubby told me to take it off as as it was far too big was gaping about 6 inches at the waist even with the belt in the tightest hole. I really must clear the fat clothes out

Last edited:
Wooohoooooooo!! That is fantastic. Hope the house and stables all in one piece and that we have seen the last of the windy weather and you hopefully just have the snow to contend with. Time for a few new clothes I think Ellie - more than the belt hubby suggested!!! LOL

House was in one piece ...had a couple of windows blow out in the roof of the indoor stables barn but nothing major, also one of the sliding doors came off the runner. My new electric fencing made a bid for freedom lol so had to gather that back up and re-fence the winter field, the paddocks can be done again later.

Been away a run today, went over by ballater, glenshee, braemar, Pitlochry , then stopped nr Blair athol at a place called house of bruar, tried on some nice expensive stuff for hubby to get me for Xmas lol it was a great feeling asking for smaller sizes as I kept picking up my usual size. Also got a lot of lovely unusual foods for my parents hamper from the food hall. Had planned to have lunch there but they have had no power since Thursday so were not serving meals. Ended up with a couple of slices of smoked salmon. Then drove onto avimore and had a late lunch/early dinner unfortunately there wasn't much dukan friendly that I could have so ended up with a smoky salad which was smoked chicken, smoked ham & smoked sausage with honey & mustard dressing on top of a large mixed salad, it was very nice.

Was a nice day out and I wished I'd taken my camera as the views over the snow covered mountains were spectacular

So day 99 PV
B- oatbran porridge , black coffee
S- 2 slices smoked salmon
L- salad with smoked chicken ham & sausage with honey & mustard dressing oops
D- 2 egg red onion omelette

Drinks another 2 coffees 3 cans diet coke

Last edited:
Sounds as if you had a lovely time. The mountains are amazing this time of year aren't they! I love the journey from Ullapool to Inverness in the snow, still get excited when I see loads of deer!

They are amazing :) I feel so blessed to live a fairly short drive to them.
I've had a crappy day today, was painting the kitchen ceiling as I want it finished for Xmas , hubby came in and as I turned to speak to him I knocked the ladder and the pot of paint fell off it and hit the floor. It was splattered all over the Walls, varnished woodwork, my new American fridge freezer and the dogs. Have sent most the day cleaning it up. I then really really wanted to eat all the Xmas goodies but have resisted.

Day 100 PP
B- oatbran porridge black coffee
L- 2 chicken breasts from supermarket rostierre, can diet coke
S- turkey slices
D- 2 plaice fillets (they were awfull :( )
S- toffee muller

well done ,I would have hoovered the whole lot of Roses up if I had done that!! Well done for resisting. Heres to a better day tomorrow!

It was the ritz crackers and tin of mini chedders that were screaming out to me. I'm glad to say you wouldn't know the floor had a litre of paint on it .. Phew !!

I made a lovely dish tonight for dinner, was one of those throw everything in a pot and hope for the best ones lol
I cubed up 2 chicken breasts, sliced 1/2 each of a red yellow & green pepper, quartered 2 small red onions, a tin of chopped tomatoes added mixed herbs, garlic & tsp chilli flakes then put it in the oven untill cooked was very nice for a change from plain or Cajun chicken.

Day 101 PV
B- oatbran porridge, 2 black coffees
L- 2 egg mushroom omlette & ham black coffee
S- ham
D- tomato & pepper chicken casserole, suede & carrot mash

1 litre water

Sounds just the job for a stormy night! Blowing a hooley down here also, and hoping the roof stays on and the trees stay up, even the intrepid cat has bunkered down tonight!

Oh no re paint! You sound very matter of fact about it all but I expect you weren't quite as calm at the time!

I love reading about your snow and mountains :). The wind you can keep!

I wasn't calm at all, I was crying and shaking while cleaning it up, thank go it was water based paint and fairly easy to clean of with hot soapy water a scouring pad & cloth

day 102 PP
B- 2 scrambled eggs & 2 turkey rashers, 2 black coffees
L- 4 lemon & ginger muffins fresh from the oven with sweetened quark spread over them yum yum, black coffee
D-Minced beef
s- ham & muffin

Thank you, still a way to go but I'm determined this time :)

day 103 PV
B- oatbran porridge, 2 black coffees
L- chicken & veg soup, boiled egg, black coffee
D- cajun chicken & salad
s- vanilla mullerlite

Back