Good for you, I hope you do great. I haven't been to good:eek:, started again this week and included hula hooping as light excersise. I've hid my scales too as I'm on them morning and night, i will weigh myself on Saturday morning to see how I've done. Let's hope we both do well x

Good for you I hope you do fantastic. I've not been great, I'm good Mon to Fri then go made with wine at weekends. So started afresh yesterday and started light excersise to help. Hid the scales as I was on them morning and night, I will get weighed on Saturday to see what the damage is. Good luck all x

Hi Lou
I am a new member and need support to get stuck in to this diet.I am off work with broken shoulder and thought it might be a good time to start.I did 5 days last week and then broke it on Sat.. rolling in to today.Very few up with myself so am going to start again tomorrow..good luck to you.

how are you getting on?
Unfortunately horrendously 😶
But I made little bags filled with each day's worth of shakes and stuff and made a little spreadsheet and will start again.
I honestly feel so guilty. I've had a rough few weeks at work and at home and just suddenly gave up and started comfort eating again 🙁
But I got the scare of a lifetime when I went to the optician to get new glasses and there were a few signs of high cholesterol and blood pressure on my retina 😣 I was stunned. The optician even sent a letter to my gp who called wanting blood tests and an appointment after.
I know this is all a result of the massive weight gain....and I realise that looking and feeling crap and fat and depressed didn't make me stick to the vlcd...but I don't want to lose my eyesight, I don't want to be type 2 diabetic (it is in the family), I don't want to have a stack of pills for raised blood pressure and raised cholesterol and having to check my blood sugars and all that stuff. I'M NOT EVEN 27 YET!!
I just can't do this to myself!
So...health scare if my life is truly a kick in the backside.
I don't carehow hungry I get or how good food smells...I will start again and I will do this seriously and for real this time. 😐

Hi Lou
I am a new member and need support to get stuck in to this diet.I am off work with broken shoulder and thought it might be a good time to start.I did 5 days last week and then broke it on Sat.. rolling in to today.Very few up with myself so am going to start again tomorrow..good luck to you.
Hi Morgan, good luck on your journey to a healthier life. If it helps, I always feel like I need a little snack to see me through when at work so I mix some eggs and mix in a tub of cottage cheese and tin of tuna in the egg then spoon into silicone cake cases and put a tiny bit cheddar on top, pop in the oven on 180° for 30 minutes and you can freeze them. I take 1 to work everyday and it takes the cravings away. I hope this helps you, it does me because I'm always hungry x

Unfortunately horrendously 😶
But I made little bags filled with each day's worth of shakes and stuff and made a little spreadsheet and will start again.
I honestly feel so guilty. I've had a rough few weeks at work and at home and just suddenly gave up and started comfort eating again 🙁
But I got the scare of a lifetime when I went to the optician to get new glasses and there were a few signs of high cholesterol and blood pressure on my retina 😣 I was stunned. The optician even sent a letter to my gp who called wanting blood tests and an appointment after.
I know this is all a result of the massive weight gain....and I realise that looking and feeling crap and fat and depressed didn't make me stick to the vlcd...but I don't want to lose my eyesight, I don't want to be type 2 diabetic (it is in the family), I don't want to have a stack of pills for raised blood pressure and raised cholesterol and having to check my blood sugars and all that stuff. I'M NOT EVEN 27 YET!!
I just can't do this to myself!
So...health scare if my life is truly a kick in the backside.
I don't carehow hungry I get or how good food smells...I will start again and I will do this seriously and for real this time. 😐
A health scare is what made me want to lose weight for me, I was 18.7 stone, and the hospital said I had the start of a fatty liver, it scared the crap out of me. That was 3ys ago, I lost 2.7 stone with healthy eating and 2 stone on the Cambridge Diet. Wanted a cheaper version so started exante, although it's been a rollercoaster I was 14 stone exactly on 30 March and gonna get weighed on Saturday. It might motivate me to log this on here because this is the first time I have told anyone how much I weighed / weigh so if I say what I weigh weekly it might just help me get motivated and keep going. Fingers and toes crossed

A health scare is what made me want to lose weight for me, I was 18.7 stone, and the hospital said I had the start of a fatty liver, it scared the crap out of me. That was 3ys ago, I lost 2.7 stone with healthy eating and 2 stone on the Cambridge Diet. Wanted a cheaper version so started exante, although it's been a rollercoaster I was 14 stone exactly on 30 March and gonna get weighed on Saturday. It might motivate me to log this on here because this is the first time I have told anyone how much I weighed / weigh so if I say what I weigh weekly it might just help me get motivated and keep going. Fingers and toes crossed
Wow! Well done 😁😄
Good luck with the further losses. Keep letting us know how you're doing.

Well i lost 5lb in 5 days, been careful over the weekend but still enjoyed myself. Not looking for a big loss on Saturday even if I stay the same I would be happy with that. Hope you've all had a good few days :)

Hey everyone! Just starting out on TS, first day done. Surprisingly I haven’t felt that hungry but I have felt quite sick.
I’ve been putting more than recommended 200ml into the shakes because I just find them too thick, I’m assuming that’s ok?

It’s so good to see how everybody is progressing towards their goal!

Well i lost 5lb in 5 days, been careful over the weekend but still enjoyed myself. Not looking for a big loss on Saturday even if I stay the same I would be happy with that. Hope you've all had a good few days :)
Well done Lou.I have stopped and started for all sorts of reasons..today I am trying again!..I just need to get to day 5 and stick to it.

Hey,

Is anyone there?

I’ve just started as of this morning. I’d be interested to know whether anyone on this thread has got to goal? I need so Monday motivation!

I’ve got about 2 stones to lose so get back to my pre baby weight (and clothes). How often do you all weigh yourselves? Xx

Hey,

Is anyone there?

I’ve just started as of this morning. I’d be interested to know whether anyone on this thread has got to goal? I need so Monday motivation!

I’ve got about 2 stones to lose so get back to my pre baby weight (and clothes). How often do you all weigh yourselves? Xx

hi how are you getting on.. I'm just starting today. so you're two weeks ahead of me..

Back