General: Week starting Mon 31st July

I have to say thats the one thing I miss not living on the base with hubby...lost the nice view from my window LOL

<< note to self...remind hubby to bring uniform home on leave LOL>>>

I must admit, I wasnt a great lover of men in uniform prior to him joining the army, but he does look gorgeous in it. I have a photo of him and his friends playing volleyball in Iraq, all in desert combat trousers, no shirts and dog tags. None of them would give Val Kilmer in Top Gun a run for his money - but hey I'm not complaining

love

Yes I think I shall require pictures of these cheeky chappies please Victoria and Kam! ;)

Getting all hot and bothered at the thought of all the delicious uniformed hunks!

Will sign out for the night now as I am cream crackered! So hope you all have a lovely lovely evening xx

Night night all, sleep well xx

Thursday!

Well another sunny morning! Oh I jest its raining, its cold and I can't believe I'm up and the kids are still asleep! Am I mad! Yep! But hubby set alarm for 5am to get up and that was it Mrs Wide Awake! Still its nice and quiet apart fom the dog
snoring. Weird no birds tweeting! I'm soooooo tired but I know the minute my head hits the pillow Sophie will be up!
Quite surprised myself at doing a whole day on ss! wasn't meant to be doing ss by just didn't fancy my meal last night. Quite hungry now though so will dig out the frothy maker in abit and have a nice hot choc! That'll be weird haven't had one for ages been cold shakes for weeks.
Not quite sure what to do today as its raining. Boys have seen everyting at the cinema! Sick of swimming this week! Bowling will be packed in fact everywhere will be as its so dull. If I do any more crafty bits I'll go loopy! Made 10 jewellery boxes in the last week.....all orders *note must charge for them no more freebies! so the thought of anymore painting doesn't appeal.
Mmmmm ideas please how to entertain 13, 10 & 3 years old!
Off to the frothy maker.
Kam xx

Switch the telly on lol! Then stand back and let them fight over which channel to watch - marvellous for developing their negotiation skills!

Well done on SSing for the whole day, yesterday, Kam! Have a great day!
love

Morning Isobel!
Mmm thats a good idea! Still boys fight over the PS2! the computer! (ha, ha thats mine today boys)! who kicked who first!! etc....
Toby really should get his Summer homework done (or should that be I should).....how fair is that! even got blasted homework this made me laugh. He has to write his 'autobiography'!!! he's only 10 how long will that be!!
Kam x

Morning Kam
I'm much like you - got up because Steve did and now there's no point going back to bed and anyway, I'm one of those people who, once they're up, they're up.

I have to go to the shops today: can't avoid it. It's getting to the point that EVERYONE in the house is on an abstinance diet ... not through choice but because we've run out of food. I can't see Sophie wanting to troll around a supermarket though ... and anyway, my shopping bill goes up when she comes with me: she is an accomplished nag and manipulator (no idea where she gets it from) and I end up with stuff (usually non-food) that I had no intention of buying. Last time we went, she pleaded for a Bratz Genie magic doll ... at £17 even Kofi Annan couldn't have presuaded me to get it so she dipped out on that occasion!

I'll have to see if she can stay round my sister's house - I don't think sis can refuse really considering her two girls are like permanantly installed features in my house! :)

I can't believe the school gave your son homework for the holidays! Bah humbug!!
Perhaps he could do it 'scrapbook' style - it'd be a lot more fun that way!

Anyway, have a great day whatever you do.

Debbie x

Well kids well and truly up! Boys arguing as I type! :mad: Gonna be one of those days!! Sophie having major strop as I wouldn't let her have chocolate spread sandwiches for breakfast! Arrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!

Debbie....great minds! I thought about the scrap book idea but it has to be done on the computer! Don't kids ever write anymore!! Needs to include photos so loads scanning to do! I'd forgotton just how cute Toby was as a baby! He'll kill me for saying that!

Happy shopping....got to do that as well hate food shopping.

Have a good day! all Wemitts whatever you do.

Kam x

Back