getting back to target - one day at a time

WI Day...... after 2 weeks of being good and gaining, I'm hoping my third will be third time lucky and I'm finally going to start seeing the losses I deserve

EE

Breakfast - pineapple, apple, banana, kiwi and grapes with yogurt
Lunch - blue cheese and bacon quiche with salad (HEA)
Tea - sw curry with rice
Snacks - wispa - 11 syns, 2 aldi harvest morn cereal bars (HEB), orange, peach, things at taster session

WI Day...... after 2 weeks of being good and gaining, I'm hoping my third will be third time lucky and I'm finally going to start seeing the losses I deserve

EE

Breakfast - pineapple, apple, banana, kiwi and grapes with yogurt
Lunch - blue cheese and bacon quiche with salad (HEA)
Tea - sw curry with rice
Snacks - wispa - 11 syns, 2 aldi harvest morn cereal bars (HEB), orange, peach, things at taster session

Good luck at wi Donna xx

I gained again.... only 1/2lb but still GAH-boobs or muscles or water retention whatever it is.

I'm not upset though as I know it isn't fat... I've actually changed my target for now, going to see if I stay like this, two most popular theories for why I'm not loosing are my massive boobs and muscles due to running loads..... neither of those are going to change... running definitely not boobs I actually hope not but they don't appear to be going anywhere either. So I'm at target, if I suddenly by some miracle lose again then I'll change it back.

Question is do I try an extra HEX a day and see how I get on, or considering I'm gaining when sticking to plan is that a dangerous plan for now?

Oh sorry to hear that but as you say you know you aren't gaining fat, you can't possibly be! Have you moved target up then? I think do what you're doing, y
It must level out soon, x

Yeah moved it up, but I feel completely different to how I did last time I was at this weight, I still felt chubby last time I was 9 stone 7, this time I feel great....

Will start a new maintenance diary soon I think, but waiting until after the Summer hols as we have loads of plans over the next couple of months, so will wait and see what I weigh after my hols and might need to lose weight to get back to this target. Anyway for this week I'm attempting the maintenance plan

EE

Breakfast - pineapple, apple, banana, kiwi, melon and yogurt
Lunch - Mackerel with lettuce, tomatoes, pickled onions, beetroot, gherkins and ww wholemeal pitta bread (HEB)
Tea - unsure yet.... leaving it up to my boyfriend so will update later
Snacks - milk in drinks if cheese isn't used in tea (HEA) 2 ryvita (HEB) with chocolate philli (6 syns) and banana (unless we buy some fresh berries at shopping... then I'll have melted philli with banana and berries and have a weetabix oaty bar as HEB) diam bar (7.5 syns) orange, fruit, crabsticks

Am going to follow your diary with interest now Donna to see how you get on with the new regime. From next Wednesday, out of interest im going to weigh daily and post it on my diary, so pop along and we can compare lol! Would you not consider getting some scales now, or are you just going to keep go to SW class?

I'm going to keep going as I help out there and like catching up with everyone I see there.... I have been considering getting some scales just so I have an idea at times when I can't make class though.

I will keep checking yours too to see how you get on :)

I had an interview today and got the job, in September I will finally be an LSA-so chuffed..... although this did result in celebratory low alcohol wine, massive burger and chips and a lovely chocolate doughnut Sunday (whoops)

So for the rest of the week the extra HEX plan is out of the window, I think I'm going to stick to plan but have under 10 syns a day. See how WI goes.... could swing either way but I don't care, sometimes things are more important then your weight. After this weekend I do have plans every weekend until we go away though, so need to start trying to be a little more careful.

I know, doesn't quite seem real lol. I haven't handed my notice in yet, waiting for confirmation of a job offer.... although I did just email another school I applied for to withdraw my application there... it felt really weird (I think partly because it hasn't sunk in) I went down there this morning with forms I've filled in, certificates and things for my CRB check, so all exciting, was lovely seeing some friendly faces again. Bring on September (haha never thought I'd be saying that)

So operation attempt a maintain even after Thursdays celebrations began yesterday ;)

Todays plan - Green

Breakfast - melon, apple, banana, grapes, kiwi and yogurt
Lunch - cajun veg fomelette with beans
Tea - quorn spag bol with cheese (HEB)
Snacks - pear, orange, rice pudding with mixed berries, milk in drinks (HEA) mini flake (4 syns) weetabix oaty toffee bar (HEB)

Might change the HEB and syns if I decide to make a scan bran cake.... but think I'll leave that for later on in the week

Hey Donna just found your diary :) x

Hey Laura, I need to find everyone's really.... not many I'm subscribed too :/ need to get searching ;)

I'm doing green today, bit of a lazy tea as only cooking for myself

Breakfast - 2 ryvita soaked overnight in yogurt and mixed berries (1/2 HEB) with banana
Lunch - minted pea and broccoli soup
Tea - Jacket potatoes with chick pea dhal, salad and fried veg
Snacks - 1/2 curly wurly scan bran cake (1/2 HEB and 4 syns) 2 ALDI harvest morn cereal bars or 1 weetabix oaty bar (HEB) milk in drinks (HEA) apple and pear with cheese (HEA) orange, pineapple

WI day today..... fingers crossed I managed some damage limitation after Thursday.... but we'll see

EE

Breakfast - pineapple, apple, banana, kiwi and yogurt
Lunch - mackerel and egg salad
Tea - curry and rice
Snacks - milk in drinks (HEA) half a curly wurly scan bran cake (1/2 HEB and 4 syns) 2 mikado sticks (1 syn) 1 ALDI harvest morn cereal bar (1/2 HEB) orange, crabsticks

Maintained yesterday :) won't be weighing next week as its little one's Birthday on Tuesday, I'm hoping for another maintain when I do get weighed. Not quite sure what's going on today yet, was going to be going to my mums for tea, but she's seen another race she want's to enter so I might be doing that. Will have to wait and see what's going on before I can plan food more.

Just had an accident with some flapjack... so that's syns for today and possibly my HEB for the oats as well..... if I really feel like something later I'll still have my HEB but will try not to as I'm suppose to be saving syns for this weekend when I have a BBQ and a race.... at least I'm trying to maintain now and now lose I suppose.

EE today

Breakfast - pineapple, apple, banana, kiwi and yogurt
Lunch - minted pea and broccoli soup
Tea - Chicken and bacon BBQ melt on either pasta or wedges (HEA for cheese)
Snacks - orange, pear, other fruit, white chocolate and cherry bakewell scan bran cake (HEB plus 2 syns), chicken tikka pieces, crabsticks, pickled onions, going to try and stick to two syns today after my flapjack yesterday (knowing I'll have a little extra at the weekend as well) but i I really want something else I'll have some mikado sticks (3 syns)

Green

Breakfast - Porridge with banana and mixed berries (HEB)
Lunch - chickpea dhal with salad
Tea - Quorn Chilli with spicy wedges and salad and cheese (HEA)
Snacks - Pear, orange, fruit salad (pineapple, apple, kiwi and yogurt), 2 ALDI harvest morn cereal bars (HEB) milk in drinks (HEA) 1/2 Cadbury dairy milk (5 syns)

Mmm I really fancy some chilli with wedges now one of my faves <3 just in myself for dinner tonight though so can't be bothered cooking anything proper! X

Back