Glasgow Meet - 23/24 May - Last call to join us, and where we'll be

I'm hoping to come along to a least one of the nights with my CD friend Scarlett

I wouldn't mind coming, but don't fancy travelling down on my own.

Bring an OH, friend, sister, mum ..... we have them all come along! My OH always comes along ... Irene and Cat are mother and daughter, some one brought along a friend at the Belfast meet .... the more the merrier!!!

Bring an OH, friend, sister, mum ..... we have them all come along! My OH always comes along ... Irene and Cat are mother and daughter, some one brought along a friend at the Belfast meet .... the more the merrier!!!

Thanks, but my OH would be looking after the kids:rolleyes: I don't really have anyone else up here, my sis lives in the states, my mum lives a 10 hour drive away. Not really made any friends up here yet (newish to area)

But thanks for the suggestions.

Thanks, but my OH would be looking after the kids:rolleyes: I don't really have anyone else up here, my sis lives in the states, my mum lives a 10 hour drive away. Not really made any friends up here yet (newish to area)

But thanks for the suggestions.

Come anyway .... you'll make new friends out of the crowd of us! If you are worried about getting there and not knowing anyone - one of us will PM you a mobile number.

Dont let that put you off ;) I went down to Newcastle in Jan on my own, didnt know a soul who was going and had a FANTASTIC weekend. I really hope youll come :)

I do hope you come V. I've never been to Glasgow before

Irene xx

Irene xx

Glasgow's great Irene. I was born there :D but that's not why it's great of course lol It's just so friendly and non-pretentious, and it's got something for everyone.

V x

You can help with the planning Dreamer ;) I was thinking maybe the Merchant City for drinks/dinner, its lovely down there, what do you think??

Starlight, that's seriously just a way of roping me in so I can't get out of it lol. I adore Merchant City, I think it would suit all tastes too so prob a good idea. Plus most people seem to be staying in Merchant City hotels and for people travelling in by train/bus, it's easy to get to. What usually happens on these meetups by the way, considering most people probably won't be eating/drinking?

V

You'll be surprised at how much drinking goes on ;) There are no hard and fast rules. You tend to find everyone meets in a pub on the Friday afternoon, then maybe get something to eat and more drinks in the evening and either stay in a pub or go to a club. Saturday will probably involve shopping or something in the morning/early afternoon then - yes back to the pub for the afternoon, and a similar evening.

I thought the Merchant City would be good as its got most kinds of restaurants :)

Need to wait on my off-duty coming out but if im off im there, cant wait to meet you all x

Need to wait on my off-duty coming out but if im off im there, cant wait to meet you all x

hope you can make it.....would be great to meet you !!

Debz xx

I'll be working Fri...so will prob come down Sat morning and meet you guys. Wasn't gonna stay over, but seems quite a few people are staying over Sat night too (some Sunday). I don't drink that much myself these days (even before CD I mean) although I won't have the car so at least that gives me a choice :) I'm a cheap skate so I'll be staying at the euro hostels. (unless anyone else is going alone and wants a twin room e.g. at travel inn...about £53 for a twin room, £26.50 each).

Afraid thats the May holiday weekend and i'm on call all that weekend.
Sooooooo.....it doesnt look like i'm going to make a meet in the city i was born in bummer!! :(

Ah well maybe nxt time or if i can make it for a few hours i'll try to get there

Luv n Stuff

Back