I really dont know what to do

Hi H

How's your weekend gone? Have you managed to stick to the diet 100%?

How are the knees?

I so know what you mean, you have to think about everything when you have house guests !!

Speak soon!

Twigs
xx

thanks to my lovely visitors
well today has me still feeling 'used' in a minor way
I have been speaking to DH and he agrees - we think it stems from us never having been on our own

when we met we were both in marriages that werent working - then I found I was pregnant and refused to move in with him- I wanted my independence so by the time I did I was 8 months pregnant - I think we both thought by now it would be 'our' time
and no matter how hard we thought about it we cant find any advantage to us in having him here - I suppose if we were away he would feed the cat :):)
he is a nice person but .....

now as for WW I have been 100% on track all week even with the cheese cake
I got on the scales this morning and nothing
I really am thinking I need to do something else - I did sw before so I might eat to slimming world principles and then count the points next week to see what that brings - if I havent lost tomorrow I will be at a total loss

as for the knees they are doing well ( I have used my walking stick a bit and that helps so much - but vanity means I dont use it)

well today we bathed the dogs
I knew Saffie hated bath time but she was shaking and really unhappy - like she was really terrified - now I do bath her gently in the garden (I use jugs of warm water) so I dont know why she was so scared
washing three big dogs is fun and they have all been taught not to shake near me - so I now have three very clean hounds
apart from that nothing much to report :)

Hi H

Can you explain to your house guest that he can only stay a very short while??

Sorry the scales haven't moved ... maybe you should give sw a try? But only count the points at the end of the week just to see - I wouldn't advise mixing the two diets!

Twigs
xx

Awww I know what its like not to have a loss when you have done so well with the diet

Heres hoping in the morning you get a result and mine follows next week :D

well today is weigh in day
I HAVE NOT got on the scales - I have no idea what they might say
I really dont think I have lost any weight even though I have been 100% all week
I really dont know what more I can do - says a vegetarian who even ate fish this week to try to shake her body up a bit
I am wearing the same clothes as last week (I have washed them)
I will really really need some ideas if I havent lost this week

I have been 100%
I have drunk my water
I have tried new things
I have tried to vary the food I eat as much as possible
I KNOW I need to up my B vits (might take a suppliment)
I have done the exercise I can do
I am wearing the same clothes to weigh in and it will be on the same scales at the same time

I am just listing this now to see if I can find any reason before I go
I should have more calcium too but I dont like milk much so I do have some cheese and the occaisional yog

right off to get ready

really hoping you see a loss x

Really good luck, im off to see to the horses in a minute but will check for your news when i get back :D

have everything crossed for you

Thank you so much for all the well wishes
I am pleased to report a loss
tiny but a loss
I lost half a pound

oh and I won the spinning wheel :):)

Off you go again then, thats better and excellent news re the spinning wheel

M

Thanks everyone and especially to my new visitors

I cant believe how excited I am by half a pound - but after a two then a one pound increase even when being really good this half a pound is really good news - I have to assume my body was doing its own thing
now for a BIG loss next week

Back