JanD heading towards 2 years :o)))

That's lovely that your mum enjoyed them so much.

I would have needed many vodkas to get through that too!

On the subject of vodka Jan, coming home on the ferry last night they had a special offer, supposedly, for travellers, a limited editon Absolut vodka flavoured with coffee, almonds and chilli! Designed specially to go with coke......don't know if your travelling anywhere soon or perhaps you've already picked some up when you were coming back from Aus?

Have yet to try it:D

Ewwwwwwwwwww vodka with coffee almonds and chilli!!!!!!!!!

Jan, so glad youre mum enjoyed herself :) and that you did too xx

They did actually try to sell us that vodka in Abu Dhabi airport but I really didn't fancy it - let's know what it's like x

Monday 9th May

Breakie - Vanilla mousse

Lunch - Vegetable soup

Tea - Chicken & turkey salad with balsamic xx

It must have gone through some serious taste testing for it to be on the shelves but doesnt sound very nice does it! :giggle:

I've never tried any of the flavoured ones, I do like me voddie & imo if it ain't broke .... ?! ;) xx

The apple one with lemonade is quite nice ;) but yes, if it ain't broke!xx

Glad you had a good time with your mum Jan- it is always nice to get out and do something different!

Wi today - lost 1.4lbs. I'm happy with that as I did drink 3 nights in the week :D
That takes me to 10st 5.2lbs so just a couple more lbs till I'm at the lightest I got to with & just post LT - I believe that was 10st 3.6lbs. I'm just going to carry on with what I'm doing for a few weeks - till the products run low - if I lost a couple more than that I'd be more than happy :).

Off out for a meal tonight for DH's birthday (tomorrow but I'm working) so although I'll try to avoid carbs I will be having something 'different' and I WILL be having a few drinks :)

Breakie - LT maintenace choc whip (for a change)

Lunch - Exante tomato & basil soup

Tea - Dunno yet (see above)

Looking after 4 & 2 year olds today That should keep me on my toes :D xx

BTW - I'm not saying how old DH is tomorrow but he keeps asking me will I still need him and will I still feed him ... LOL! And if you're too young to know what I'm talking about :p:p:p xx

Oh yeah - another BTW - This weeks result brings me to 14.2lbs lost in 5 weeks - not too bad when you look at it like that :) x

Thats a fab loss jan x

Well done on this week's loss Jan and like you said, overall that's a great result!

And you're nearly at your lightest, go you!!

I know what you're talking about quoting those song lyrics, I'm not old am I?

Happy birthday for tomorrow for DH. I'll not say how old he is either!

Jan, well done on the loss. It will be great to knock another couple of pounds off, just to have in the bank!!!
Sounds like you are striking just the right balance so keep it up.
Enjoy the birthday celebrations. Will the Beatles be played to death then!!!!!

Wowser well done Jan thats a fab loss :) and average almost albs a week :D

Not sure what your on about 'still need me still feed me' buuuut hope you both have a lovely night :) xxx

Ahhhhh I think I have heard this song!! So we now know his age :giggle:

Yeah! When I copied the link it didn't have the detail that it had when I pasted it! Given the game away somewhat!

I would just like to add that he is an AWFUL LOT older than me!! ;) (well only 8 years actually but he's in a whole other DECADE! :giggle: ) xx

P****d off :(

Bought a shirt type top in Sainsbury's today. Couldn't try it on with having the little ones with me but confidently went for the 14 as I'm almost at my lightest ... Fudgin' thing won't go near me :( - The trousers I've got on to go out tonight are 16s too and only just fasten :sigh:
5'6" and 10st 5.2lbs .... I don't understand this size thing :( xx

I don't think any of us understand it Jan. Its bonkers isnt it.
How can we be a size 14 in one shop and a size 16 in another. I would love if every single shop clubbed together and got the sizes exact every single time. I would save an awful lot of upset with us wouldnt it :sigh:

:hug99: xxxx

Back