JanD heading towards 2 years :o)))

Don't be p*ssed off Jan - sizes are rubbish.. I can get into a 10 trousers in tesco and I got a dress from somewhere else the other day and it was a 14...

I also got 2 skirts both size 12 - they look almost identical (pencil work skirt) one from premark and one from asda - the one from premark is easy an inch smaller on the waist when u hold them next to each other... I really don't trust sizes at all!

Yup and the 3 dresses I bought in primark on saturday - 2 were a 14 and one was a 16 ... go figure! same shop, should theoretically be same sizing right?!!! :rotflmao:

Well you'd a thought so ...... ?! xx

Thats the pits Jan! Sizes can be very misleading. Every company have a "fit model" and they measure their sizes to her. Mostly its the material or structure of the garment that will cause a size difference!

I KNOW but look at others with my height and weight ratio and I guarantee they're in a smaller size - that's what I mean by not understanding the size thing! PAIN!!! :eek: xx

I KNOW but look at others with my height and weight ratio and I guarantee they're in a smaller size - that's what I mean by not understanding the size thing! PAIN!!! :eek: xx

Whoopsie :eek: Yes it is odd cause I'm only an inch taller than you a only 1lb lighter. Very strange how we all work xx

That's what I mean - inch taller, 1lb lighter yet 4-5sizes smaller! Weird!!!!!

Ah well ..... :eek: xx

Would you go away with 4 or 5 sizes smaller!!! Its 2 you mad thing x

Sorry? I'm in a 16 & you're in 8-10 ... size 8 to size 16 is 4 sizes ...??? It's a long time since I went to school so let me know where I'm going wrong ;) xx

:eek: Well it aint 5!! I'm hardly ever an 8 either unless its a really big fit! Bar a few things its all 10's and 12's!

Well it aint 2! ... My 'normal' sizes (at 5'6" & 10st 5lbs) are 14-16 ... dunno what we're arguing about .. fact is sizes in relation to weights and heights don't make any sense. Sorry if you feel I'm touching a nerve - just relating my personal experience :eek: xx

Well it aint 2! ... My 'normal' sizes (at 5'6" & 10st 5lbs) are 14-16 ... dunno what we're arguing about .. fact is sizes in relation to weights and heights don't make any sense. Sorry if you feel I'm touching a nerve - just relating my personal experience :eek: xx

Oh Jesus I didnt think we were arguing at all :confused: xxx

Okay - sorry ... debating is what I mean ...it's a scouse thing ;) x

Lol never mind xxx I agree with what you were saying I just added up wrong lol x

winking_smiley.png

Aww hun that is rubbish. I am different sizes in different shops ranging from a 10-14. V annoying when your shopping in a rush and don't have time to try things on!
Did you have a good time with the kids anyway?

Oh yeah thanks - they're cuties :). I'm taking the offending top back today.

Last night I had a chicken breast stuffed with halloumi cheese & griddled, in a white wine, garlic & cream sauce. The waiter was quite bemused that I didn't want the chips & rice they serve with every main course but brought me a side salad instead which was good.

We walked there and back - half an hour each way so hopefully that 'paid' for some of that cream - or wine - or something ;) xx

Drank a bit too much wine :eek:

Eating out again this afternoon but I know I can get a salad.

Work tonight :(

So - Wednesday 11th May

Late breakie - LT maintenance choc whip

Late lunch/early tea - Something Salad with balsamic (will take it with me)

Work - Exante bar xx

Food sounds lovely hun yum yum!
Have a good night at work x

:drool:

:D - It WAS lovely ... don't know what damage it's done and I've 2 more meals out before wi next tuesday :eek: but I'm being REALLY good in between and trying to stay away from carbs at those meals so we'll see :) xx

Back