JanD heading towards 2 years :o)))

Well done Jan. Avoiding the white starch is the best thing. The walk will have burnt off some of the cals. You are well in control now. Make it a way of life with the odd blow out and you'll be laughing.

Mmmm chicken last night sounded delish Jan!!!!! Glad you both had a lovely night.

Oh aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnndddd wish John a Happy Birthday from me :)

:birthday:

Thanks Tan - John says thanks too :D xx

Molly I hear what you're saying but with the best will in the world I couldn't stay on 2 products and one meal forever. When I'm back on just food will be the trying time and tbh I'm not looking forward to it :( xx

Lol Jan. I didn't mean stay on two products. I meant the being in control should become your way of life. You seem so focussed and conscious of your intake, it's blooming brill.

Oh phew! I thought that was a bit strange and wondered if I'd taken it the wrong way :eek:

I'm enjoying being in control though a bit fed up of being hungry - which is a practically permanent state of affairs except when I've JUST had a product or a meal. And I'm determined NOT to slip into the snacking trap!
As I say though I'm a bit ... not scared .... concerned? that when I go back to food entirely it'll be back onto that slippery slope :( :sigh: xx

Changed that top today - The 16 is big on the boobs but barely fastens round the hips :sigh: xx

Jan you've got so much determination now I can't see you getting back on that slippery slope!

You're almost at 2years maintaining :D you've got 3months untill your next holiday so no holiday mode etc ... you can do it :D:D:D xxx

Changed that top today - The 16 is big on the boobs but barely fastens round the hips :sigh: xx

Sounds like a poorly made top to me :rolleyes:

Jan you've got so much determination now I can't see you getting back on that slippery slope!

You're almost at 2years maintaining :D you've got 3months untill your next holiday so no holiday mode etc ... you can do it :D:D:D xxx

Ah thanks hon - I just hope I keep the determination when it's all real food. At the moment I'm too mean to waste the money I've spent on Exante ;) x

Sounds like a poorly made top to me :rolleyes:

Nah - it's my body that's poorly made ;) :giggle: xx

Feck'n clothes! So feckin annoying how they can affect your confidence - and so unfair cos it is all down to the cut, cloth and shop! S'not you at all ... Think u should become a naturist nstead x

Ahh Ness so good to have you back!

I don't think you have to be so concerned about being back on food full time Jan. You seem very in control and determined not to get back on that slippery slope, I just don't see that happening!

B.T.W. You mentioned Mary earlier to Tanya, is she OK cos she's not been on here for so long? Hope so and if you are talking to her say hello from me would you?

I think it's sooo much easier when I'm using 'products' though - no choices, no decisions. I know I can't go without carbs other than veg forever though :sigh: more's the pity!

Mary's been suffering with her back and understandably hasn't felt like worrying about the whole 'dieting' thing. She was supposed to be going back to work this week though and did say she'd be back on here soon :)

Thursday 12th May

Breakie - Banana mousse

Bed, but up early to go for some cortisone injections :( - had a few tiny slices of chicken breast to 'put me on', just didn't want to go out without anything at all.

Tea - Smoked mackarel with poached egg & spinach

work - exante bar xx

Feck'n clothes! So feckin annoying how they can affect your confidence - and so unfair cos it is all down to the cut, cloth and shop! S'not you at all ... Think u should become a naturist nstead x

I think not .....

we-said-body-building-not-saggy-skin-builder.jpg

Okay - I'm not a man - but apart from that ..................... xx

:rotflmao: Jaaaaaaan!!!!! :p

Hope you are ok after the injections. Good idea to have something before hand :D xxx

Yes thanks hon - hurt at the time, just quite sore and achey now - but if they work as well as they did last time it'll be well worth it :) xx

Glad to hear :) :fingerscrossed: that they work just as well xxx

I know what you mean about relying on the products and having that choice taken away from you. It's just so much easier on the products isn't it!

Reality for me too soon, I'm really looking forward to eating again but nervous about being able to stay in control.

Being positive, I will do it!

Hahaha Jan your pics always make me laugh! Hope your feeling better x

After-aches all gone - just a matter of waiting a few days to see how good the result is this time :)

Friday 13th May

Breakie - strawberry mousse

Bed

Tea - 2 egg omelettte/fritatta with spring onions, mushroom & chives with spinach. However it didn't fill me up, I tried to ignore it but I was still really hungry 4 hours later so I had most of a tin of tuna in my mum's.

Work - Exante bar, toffee, nut & raisin tonight :) xx

Back