JanD heading towards 2 years :o)))

:bunnydance::bunnydance:Happy Bunny today:bunnydance::bunnydance:

Lost 2.4lbs - I'm 10st 2.8lbs - the lightest I've been since I was on my way back up from a ridiculously low yo-yo weight about 10 or 11 years ago - I'm talking about 9st 2lbs - waaaay too light, couldn't sustain it and ended up at 15st 9.5lbs trying!!

But anyhoo - I'm perfectly happy with what I'm doing, finding it really easy so I'm making the most of it. If it's still coming off I'll see what I look like under 10st ... 9st 12lbs appeals but that's just a number. It's how I look & feel that matters. I do feel good about it all at the mo. Long may it last, though I'm not naive enough to think it will be too much longer. I'm just making the most of it :) xx

Tuesday 17th May

Breakie - strawberry mousse

Lunch - either a soup or a bar

Tea - Turkey breast steak with either salad or veg

Out to see Ed Byrnes tonight - V&Cs will be imbibed :) xx

Jan u really seem to be in the swing of things the 2 meal replacements and a meal are defo working for u!
Well done on ur loss x

Well done!!!! A great result for your effort. Enjoy Ed Byrne.

Thank you :)

A few photos from Sunday night. Me with DH, DS, other DS, DD & Me Ma ;) xx

Attachments

• DSCF7358 (Small).JPG
    DSCF7358 (Small).JPG
    40 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCF7359 (Small).JPG
    DSCF7359 (Small).JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCF7371 (Small).JPG
    DSCF7371 (Small).JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 40
  • DSCF7376 (Small).JPG
    DSCF7376 (Small).JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 36
Yay go you! Love the pics x

Great loss, this way is def working for u and u had alcohol too! :)

Pics are lovely x x

Wow what a loss - superb! And as for the pics - talk about GORGEOUS... xx

Fantastic loss Jan, great!

You look great in your photos, what a great looking bunch. The last one of you 3 ladies, you really do look alike!

Thank you :)

A few photos from Sunday night. Me with DH, DS, other DS, DD & Me Ma ;) xx

Superb pictures, see what Lipotrim can do for you, a whole new world!!:D

Bloody brilliant mrs D! :D :D :D :D
and the pics are beautiful. Glad to see you are concentrating on how you look and feel rather than the number.

Have a nice night tonight x

Photos are lovely. You look fabulous. Well done.

Thank you everyone :D

Wow what a loss - superb! And as for the pics - talk about GORGEOUS... xx

Ness - you are of course talking about me .. yes? :giggle: xx

What if she was talking about Jon?!!!!! ;) :giggle: :p

Photos are gorgeous Jan!!!

Are ya well? Cause your looking well!! ( sorry stupid Irish thing lol!!)

Fab loss + alcohol = Emma green with envy!!
xx

JanD said:
Thank you everyone :D

Ness - you are of course talking about me .. yes? :giggle: xx

I was talking about you - altho admittedly every1 else looked great! You however are GORGEOUS and stand out a mile.

Ps. I know we can only see the top part of you, but I don't think you need to lose anymore - perfecto!

Pps the pic of u with the flower reminded me of a date many moons ago with a cocky smarmy so and so!

I saw him pinch the flower from the table as we were about to leave the restaurant - so I swiped the bud vase! Then when he presented me with the flower with a ridiculous flourish later on in the middle of a very busy pub; I whipped the vase out my coat pocket! Totally gubbed him! Lol

Not that I'm condoning stealing in any way - but I do still have the vase ... pmsl

What if she was talking about Jon?!!!!! ;) :giggle: :p

That was my worry :giggle:

Photos are gorgeous Jan!!!

Ta :)

Are ya well? Cause your looking well!! ( sorry stupid Irish thing lol!!)

Erm ... not sure what I'm supposed to say .. but I AM well! ;)

Fab loss + alcohol = Emma green with envy!!
xx

I know - it can't carry on really can it? I AM hungry a lot of the time though - obviously that can't go on forever but I'm making the most of it while it's not particularly bothering me. x

I was talking about you - altho admittedly every1 else looked great! You however are GORGEOUS and stand out a mile.

This is what I love about you ..... you're so observant :giggle: ;)

Ps. I know we can only see the top part of you, but I don't think you need to lose anymore - perfecto!

I'd agree I don't need to lose any more - off the top ... however waist down is another matter. Don't worry though - I'm not going to be daft about it - promise :) x

Pps the pic of u with the flower reminded me of a date many moons ago with a cocky smarmy so and so!

I saw him pinch the flower from the table as we were about to leave the restaurant - so I swiped the bud vase! Then when he presented me with the flower with a ridiculous flourish later on in the middle of a very busy pub; I whipped the vase out my coat pocket! Totally gubbed him! Lol

Not that I'm condoning stealing in any way - but I do still have the vase ... pmsl

:8855: Love it! xx

Ed Byrne was okay - second half was much better than the first.

I've had some slices of chicken since we're back xx

Last edited:
Glad you had a good night and agree with Vanessa, you look lovely as you are and don't need to lose anymore weight. You really do look great!

Back