JanD heading towards 2 years :o)))

Glad you had such a lovely time hun! I take it Tan gave you the Gemini charm?!

No sh1t Sherlock! ;) :giggle: ... She did indeed, when we had our 'meet' in Exeter last December :) xx

Oh no shame you was 'bad' in the night. Did you manage to get back to sleep? Heartburn is a nightmare isn't it!xxx

Yes I did manage to get a couple more hours thanks Tan :)

NOW THEN! .... Those of you who know me need to be sure to be sitting down to read this next bit.

I have just been .......

wait fot it! ...................

to a ..........................

ZUMBA class!!! LOL!!! How many of you said OMG!!!! ;) :D

I enjoyed it too and am going next week!

I really think losing this other half stone to get down to 10st has made a big difference. I now feel as though I want to get fitter - it's been an AWFULLY long time since I've felt like that - and I like it :D ... just hope it's not a flash in the pan! xx

wacky-shocked-baby-with-clipping-path-thumb513604.jpg

I can't believe what I have just read - are my eyes decieving me?!!!!!!! :giggle:

Good for you though Jan :) :) and you really are flying at the moment xxx

Bl**dy hell Jan!
Very impressed! How did you find it? Glad your feeling more comfortable about your weight. Well done :)

:8855: So glad I still have the ability to shock! ;)

There's a community hall literally at the end of my road and I saw a sign on there a couple of weeks ago. I asked a friend who I was fairly sure would say no to going with me and she was really enthusiastic!!
I haven't said anything earlier because I thought if I hated it I just wouldn't mention it at all. ;)

Now I'm thinking I'm not sure once a week is enough to make much of a difference anyway - but it's a start! :D xx

Goooooooooo Jan!

Once a week is better than nothing :D xxx

Well that's what I thought and as I say, it's a start! ;) xx

Just realised not done food for today ...

Monday 6th June

Breakie - Banana mousse

Lunch - vegetable soup

Banana 1 hr before Zumba

Tea - Baked smoked river cobbler with salad & balsamic xx

Brilliant Jan!! Still shocked you did exercise aaaaand enjoyed it hehe :giggle:

Food looking great xx

Hey - believe me - nobody is more shocked than me!! xx

Hey - believe me - nobody is more shocked than me!! xx

.................................and me :):):)

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read that Jan, well done you though. You are really really rocking at the moment Mrs D.

Zumba is something that me and one of my work colleagues were raving about a few months ago, but we live too far apart to go to it together and none of my friends at home wanted to do it :cry: Looks great fun though, and glad for you that you enjoyed it :D

It's a whole new person you'll be meeting Mary ;)

I bet you're feeling great you've finished with work now for a few weeks :)

Well - I thought as much - up by 1.2lbs this morning. I really am fine with that, several possible reasons for it and it'll sort itself out. I just wish it hadn't taken me back over 10st ... I realise that doesn't really make any sense but at the same time I'm sure all of you other scales obsessed guys will know what I mean ;) SO today I'm 10st 0.8lbs.

I should be looking after my two little grandchildren right now but my car wouldn't start :( ... RAC have sorted it but I'm sneaking an extra half hour before I go and take over from their other nanny (nawty nawty ;))

See yas all later xx

Yes, we do know what you mean!! :giggle:
Have fun with the boys today :) xx

Jan................exercising.............the same sentence!!!! NEVER!!!!

Good for you Jan, really good when you can find an exercise you enjoy. Hope you keep enjoying it!

So do I Bev! :)

Tuesday 7th June

Breakie - LT maintenance choc whip

Lunch - Exante choc orange bar

Pinched a few crumbs of crisps when making the boys lunch.
3.30pm - just had 3 slices wafer thin smoked ham

Tea - Not sure yet but may eat in local Harvester - I've got a few jobs i need to get done in the house tonight so if i meet DH & we eat before we go home that'll be one less thing to worry about! :)

Prob some V&Cs ;) xx

Had salmon and the salad bar at harvester with their low fat vinegraitte dressing :)

V&Cs as I said xx

Well done Jan on hitting the 10st mark. I know you had a fab week and that little bit over will be gone by next week!
Im so jealous but you have motivated me so well done and keep up the good work!

Back