JanD's Maintenance Diary. Into the 2nd year :o)))

Jan, you do have great resolve as even with a few drinks you never really go too overboard on food. I'm having to keep very far away from drink as it really makes me cave in to temptation and I would just eat everything in sight!!!!

Ooo crumbs - thanks Irish but I've come on to post what i've eaten! Lol! :D
It's not the booze though. What it is is when I've had a big meal like I had out tonight it's like I feel the need to 'top up' everytime that 'stuffed' feeling begins to subside! So a bit of a 'blip' tonight but straight back on the straight and narrow tomorrow and a weekend of work to boot :eek:

So in the last couple of hours I've had
a slice of corned beef
2 teaspoons of egg&bacon sandwich filler
2 fingers of mango
A slice of Hovis Seed Sensations bread with anchor & phili light with chives. :eek: xx

Edit - finished off with a slimfast snack bar ...

Last edited:
Ah Jan know that feeling too well! I wonder why we think like that?!!!

Wish I knew ..... **sigh** ...

ANYWAY!! As I said - today is a new day :D

Friday 25th June

Breakie - Berries & ff from frais

Lunch - cooked meat, salad & vlf salad cream in a wrap

Tea - Lightly dusted river cobbler with stir fry

In Mum's I had 1 jelly bean and a tiny fresh cream meringue. This was okay - only 110 cals but not even worth that tbh - it was like eating fresh air. Factored in though so not a 'cheat'

Work - A John West Light lunch, 2 small plums and some mango xx

Edit - 1 piece of Toblerone :( x

Last edited:
"It's a new dawn, its a new daaaaaaay" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :giggle:
I have had that song in my head for days now! :mad:

Day is looking good Jan :)
Did you enjoy your wine? x

Yes, good day Jan.....but even on the plus side, the wee blip you had wasnt that bad really! It could have been a whole lot worse when you think about it, and you had been good at brekkie and lunch! Even dinner wasnt that bad really, was it!!!!!

Yes I DID enoy the wine thanks Tan :D

Iris - no the meals where alright - it was the 'top ups' in the evening that spoilt it :(

Ah well, I reckon I should still have a loss on monday (finger's crossed) x

:fingerscrossed: :)

Ta :D x

Crossing fingers and toes for you Jan, I am SURE you have had a loss, the fact you think you will means you will..hhehhe..positive thinking and all :)

Thank you ladies ;)

Saturday 26th June

Nothing at Mum's (yay!!)

Breakie - 1 weetabix, berries etc
2 plums

Bed

Tea - cottage cheese with onion & chives & salad, pineapple & strawberries with ff from frais.

Work - pork loin & salad wrap with vlf salad cream, pineapple & strawberries & 2 plums.

Won't have anything at Mum's in the morning because I'm not going! I have to get up at 11.30 so I'm going straight home to get as much sleep as poss.
It's my grandson's 2nd birthday tomorrow but they are away at Eurodisney. It's also my step-grandson's 4th birthday on Monday so they are having a party tomorrow afternoon. I wasn't going to go tbh, one of the reasons being I always feel a wee bit on edge when John's first wife is around (long story, briefly - even though I didn't meet John till ages after she'd left him for someone else, she always treated me like 'the other woman' - in public too! That's stopped but I'm still not comfortable round her) but my eldest has asked me to take his 2 boys otherwise they wouldn't be able to go so I'm going.
This will mean extra food as I'll be up and I may allow myself 1 glass of wine but I don't intend to do any damage to that loss on Monday! ;)

At least I've kept my weight off and am 11 years younger than her and it more than shows (MEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIOOOOOOWWWWWW ;)) In fact if I can get a sneaky photo I might - HaHa, hark at me being a b****h :D

edit - 1 piece toblerone :(

Last edited:
:rotflmao: hahahaha i love *****y Jan!
Get that photo mrs!!!!!!

Must be horrible feeling like that - she just knows what shes missing out on! :D

Oo eh Tan I doubt it! She married an EVEN younger man - John was 3 years younger - this one's about 8 I think - mind you she looks like his mother now .. and that's not (just) me being a b***h.

This is her - and then the other one is John on the left and her current hubbie James on the right. OH YEAH! And the birthday boy ..... :8855:xx

Attachments

• DSCF1562 (Small).JPG
    DSCF1562 (Small).JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCF1518 (Small).JPG
    DSCF1518 (Small).JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 25
Mind you that's a particularly bad one of John I must say - he doesn't take a good photo but they're not usually quite that bad.

And don't ask me what the devil that is in her hair :8855: xx

SO!!!! Today! Hmmmmmm :eek:

Sunday 27th June.

Breakie - 1 weetabix, berries etc

Up after 2.5 hrs sleep (YAAAAAAAAAWWWWWNNNN!) WW fromage frais with fruit little pot thing

At Party ... hmmmmm ... picked - few bits of tomato, cucumber, carrot, chocolate birthday cake only about a square inch or so, tiny taste of a stuffed mushroom and about half of a little burger off the bbq, no bun, teaspoonful of potato salad and another of coleslaw .... can't think of anything else (though I don't guarantee it) ... I said I was going to allow myself a glass of wine and I did only have one glass - trouble is it got topped up a coupla/few times :( ;)

Took the boys home and then had our tea on the way back to ours. I chose a chicken & bacon salad with a vinaigrette dressing - it was horrible, dry, hardly any chicken, even less bacon but I really couldn't be bothered sending it back or anything. We'd waited too long for it and I just wanted to get home.

Later I had pineapple, strawbs & ff from frais.

Now I don't actually think that sounds like very much but I've been feelng REALLY bloated and I'm a bit concerned I may have undone all, or at least some of the good work I think I'd done this week.
Ah well, the scales will tell when I get up tomorrow afternoon.

I've brought to work a roast beef salad wrap with vlf salad cream and some pineapple & strawberries. xx

How did the weigh in go today then Jan?

(Oh and your hubby's ex looks like she could be your mum let alone her hubby's!)

:rotflmao: mutton springs to mind ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 glass .... no matter how many times it gets refilled is still just one glass ... :hmm: hahahahahhahaha

Lol! Thanks girls ;) *****iness stops here - feel bad :eek:

Lost 2.8lbs PHEW! :)

Monday 28th June

Nothing at Mum's :)

Breakie - 2 weetabix, berries etc

Bed

Tea - River cobbler baked with dill and salad with vlf salad cream

Wine .... Just the one glass ;):D xx

pk melba toast - 2 with hummous, 2 with egg & bacon sandwich filler, 2 with phili light x

Last edited:
Back