JanD's Maintenance Diary. Into the 2nd year :o)))

:woohoo: Well done mrsD :) x

Fantastic loss Jan, well done!

Also well done for having nothing at your mum's the last couple days, seems like a habit you could have broken!

Thanks for that Bev :) I wish I could agree with you but ... you'll laugh ... as I prepared for bed last night I had a sudden flash of memory .. I actually had a slice of ham spread with phili light at mum's yesterday morning .. I must have blocked it out LOL!! Still - better that other things I could have had I suppose.

While I'm at it - I also had a slimfast snackbar last night - last one in the cupboard & I'm not buying any more, they're too easy to grab if you feel like a bit of chocolate - better not to have any in. xx

Tuesday 29th June

Breakie - 2 weetabix, strawbs, splenda & skimmed milk

Lunch - Ham salad in sainsbury's was good except for the coleslaw, I didn't eat all of it but did have some coz it was dry without it.

Probably because of no carbs with lunch I needed something about 3.30 so had the alpen light bar I had in my bag.

Tea - Have some turkey thigh meat that need using so will probably do something morroccanish - ?

v&cs prob ;)

finished off with ww from frais

Last edited:
What is it with our memories that blank out eating things? Doesn't help much when we're trying to control things a little does it. At least it wasn't a mars bar or anything Jan, didn't seem that bad at all!

A slice of ham and philli?! :eek: :eek: OMG Jan! That is just not on!! :whoopass: .................... Just messing chick!! :rotflmao:

Thats nowhere near half as bad as it couldve been! :)

Mmmmm morrocanish - i'll be over soon ;) lol

No - as 'picks' at Mum's go it was quite good - just couldn't believe that it had gone completely from my head! I blame my age .... better than walking out of a shop forgetting to pay I suppose ;) xx

:rotflmao: hahahaha my mum did that the other day, walked out of asda without paying for a birthday card. She said it was at the bottom of the trolly and she just didnt see it ... hmmmmmm lol

Oh that's nothing - it's when she walks out with the trolley full & hasn't paid for anything you need to worry ;) x

Late last night I got called to all day grandson-sitting duty today and I never sleep properly when I know I'm coming here (I'm at my son's) I don't know why .. so I've been awake since 4am :(!!!

Breakie - 2 weetabix, strawbs etc

pear

Lunch - I've brought a John West light lunch and a ww from frais

2 plums

Little 'picks' with the boys - a taste, literally, of pasta in sauce and later on spaghetti hoops PURELY to test the temperature ;) one bite of a rasberry oatbake and 2 bites of left over toast with Flora light (yuck!)

Tea - Pollock a la bordelaise with stir fry
2 plums

Work - Roast beef, phili light & salad wrap, strawberries

I expect I'll be run fairly ragged with a 3+a half and a 2 yr old all day till 4pm ..... :eek: HaHa - good way to burn off the cals ;) xx (EDIT - I was, but I enjoyed it :D)

Last edited:
Running around after yer grandkids - there's your form of exercise mrs! :D :D :giggle:

3787_picture_of_an_exhausted_woman_in_an_easychair.jpg

:rotflmao:

Always got time for this place :D xxx

I knew you'd be able to help :D xx

Actually folks I've been giving a lot of thought lately to what you've all been saying about exercise. I have come to the conclusion that it IS in fact a dirty word ... I'm going to wash my mouth out with chocolate! xx

Back