JanD's Maintenance Diary. Week 38 onwards.

Ah thanks Mary - not bad for her age - 84 in a coupla weeks - gives me hope for another few years at least ;) xx

Ah glad you have had a lovely birthday weekend Jan :)

Off for a nosey of the pics now xxxx

Glad your day went well and it must have been so lovely to have everyone around....how nice to have your family close like that.

Your meal wasnt too bad actually; apart from the copious amounts of alcohol, but eh,what the hell,,,it is your birthday..haahah......tomorrow is a new day!!!!

Will try and have a look at pics tonight, if not, will be tomorrow..but nosy bugger here wants to look now!!! haha

Hope you are not worse for wear tomorrow????

ME!! Worse for wear??!! Perish the thought! :) Might have been if I'd had to get up early but I didn't so I was fine. :D

I DID finish the night off - after the 5 different crackery things with anchor, cheese, houmous etc on them - with 2 pieces of toast THICK with anchor :( (They were lovely though ;):D)

I'd had a cup of coffee this morning before I remembered I should have got weighed - so I didn't. Probably just as well really :eek:

Breakie - raspberries, blueberries & ff from frais.

V small banana before we went out.

Lunch - we went for a walk intending to end up at a pub on the marshes for lunch - we ended up at the pub but it ws 2.30 and they finish serving at 2!! I had a black coffee & a sparkling water & the Alpen light bar I had in my bag.

Tea - Chicken breast stuffed with phili light & chives & wrapped in bacon with tinned ratatouille and green beans.

There WILL be some V&Cs tonight xx

Last edited:
Now I am drooling.........toast and anchor.............hmmmm. I am glad I am in work, and can only eat what I have brought with me.

Enjoy the V+C's ;-)

Sorreeeeeee ;) x

Anchor! Wahey! no more clover?!!!! heheh

Im back to work tonight so no v&c's for me either :( booo hoooo! enjoy Jan :) xxx

Lol - got the anchor coz DD is staying at the moment - clover is at Mum's ;)

You're right Iris I don't need any encouragement and I can find any manner of excuses! - Just done a month's worth of tablets for Mum - sorting 15 different lots of tablets into the dispenser boxes for her .... I think that's a good enough excuse for today ... hmmmm have to think about tomorrow now ;):) xx

I ADORE Lurpak!!! Wouldn't DARE buy it!!! ;) :) xx

I always have it in the house for Phill, and if ever I have butter, I just use a thin scraping. To be honest though, I dont know when last I had butter, if I am having a sandwich or ryvita, I just usually have a scraping of hellmans extra lite mayo instead of butter.

Girls, butter on sandwiches is rank!!! lol i only ever have it on toast and usually utterly butterly :p

Yeah - I'd normally use vlf salad cream but if there was Lurpak in ....... well I just wouldn't be responsible ;) x

:giggle:

Sandwiches with lurpak butter is ACE Tanya, especially with a nice piece of ham and cucumber, or corned beef and tomato, or red salmon........lol, want me to go on?

haha i think i get it ....!

oh, yu are making me hungry.....we always have organic butter..hha....can never find unsalted, always salted! I dont normally have it, but can succumb now and again to a nice piece of toasted bread and butter....:D:D:D

So, Jan, get your thinking cap on for tomorrow and excuses then :))))!!!!!

Oh well sorry - that's well sorted ..... I've got Sam & Ted (3.5yrs & nearly 2) for 4 hours tomorrow afternoon!!! ................ Come to think of it I think I need another tonight - just at the thought of it!! :D:D:D

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Back