JanD's Maintenance Diary. Week 38 onwards.

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

YUM!!! :D x

Hey Maj! You havnt been around for a while, where have you been?

Hey Mark! Nice to see you :) - you seem to be doing okay yourself! :D

Pleased to report just a 1lb gain - a day late, I know it was probably more yesterday but what the heck :p

Breakie - raspberries, blueberries & ff from frais

Lunch - Batchelors pouch chicken & veg soup & half a crust of 50:50

3 or 4 teaspoons spag bol ... PURELY to check the temperature for the grandson's you understand **whistles innocently**

Alpen light bar
pear

I'm ready to flake out after 4 hours looking after them but will stay upright long enough to cook lightly dusted river cobbler & veg and pour a VERY large V&C ;):) xx

1lb gain, not bad Jan at all! :D :D :D

It's good to see some familiar faces all doing well.....keep it up girls! :)

Marky................great to see you hun, how the devil are you? Big hugs and really pleased to see you xxx

Hey Mark! Nice to see you :) - you seem to be doing okay yourself! :D

Pleased to report just a 1lb gain - a day late, I know it was probably more yesterday but what the heck :p

Breakie - raspberries, blueberries & ff from frais

Lunch - Batchelors pouch chicken & veg soup & half a crust of 50:50

3 or 4 teaspoons spag bol ... PURELY to check the temperature for the grandson's you understand **whistles innocently**

Alpen light bar
pear

I'm ready to flake out after 4 hours looking after them but will stay upright long enough to cook lightly dusted river cobbler & veg and pour a VERY large V&C ;):) xx

Hey Mrs D, thats not bad at all, after the good few days of celebrations you have had - I say, 'well done' on that one.

I can sympathise how knackered you feel after looking after your Grandkids for four hours..........they sure knacker us up :8855:

LOL! I know Mary - I find myself wondering how I did it! My first 2 were 22 months apart - these are 18 months apart so similar age gap but my energy levels must have been a hell of a lot better then .. mind you it WAS 30 years ago :8855: xx

Only 1 year and 11 days between my two, and they were no bother at all. In-fact, they were a breeze. My youngest one just loved to eat and sleep until he was about a year old - mind you, still likes to layabout now hahahaa. Works full time in security, but the minute he is home, he is sat on the sofa with a laptop on his knee.

OMG 376 days aaaaarrrrgggghhh!! ;) ... they're lovely when they're little though :) xx

The eldest was 29 last Thursday and the youngest will be 28 on 14th.

Jeez, just having my 8 year old Grandson for an hour gets me in a tither now.....lol. Aint it great though when you can give em back!

HaHa ... never heard of a 'tither' :) - a 'dither' yes but lovin' a 'tither'. I love the bones of them but a couple of hours is plenty - especially when there's more than one of them!!
My eldest was 32 in January, middle one 30 last October and DD was 25 in February... A miracle really when I'm only 27!!! ;):) xxx

More like a bloody Mary - or don't you like it with tomato juice ;) xx

Silly question - I like it with anything, my favourite at the moment though is lots of ice, small dash of lime cordial, topped up with soda water.

I will have all the options on hand when you come ;):):) xx

Lets get Tanya's test out of the way tomorrow, then definitely get a date fixed for the meet...........I cant wait.

Me neither!! :):) xx

Been thinking about Iris tonight and the bees.......I wonder if she has names for each and every one of them - bless.

Back