JanD's Maintenance Diary. Week 7 onwards

Lol! It WAS a lot more but I've been a good little girlie for a couple of days ;) xx

Thanks Mary ... it was worth the hunger last night ;) - Just need to shift the other 3lbs now. I must admit I'm quite pleased xx

I think sometimes its good to feel hunger, because the majority of the times I eat (not talking about you or anyone else) its because of the clock, or I have to go to work, but not actually because I am hungry. Its like living to a schedule. Sometimes even though not hungry, or not time to leave for work in half an hour or so, its sheer cravings.

It does us good to feel hungry sometimes, because its a reminder to ourselves what is hunger and what is a craving (or in my case - clock watching before work)

Yeah I know what you mean. When I got to Mum's this morning I put bread in the toaster for her and I thought to myself 'oh a little bit won't harm' and put a corner off the crust in my mouth .... I chewed it and then thought - why am i doing this? There's no way this tiny bit of bread will stop me feeling hungry so why bother? And I spit it out. I'm not sure what that means but it felt significant ... xx

Im sure its significant Jan - its you thinking about what you ARE putting in your mouth and what you ACTUALLY need.

Well done on doing that, its a hard thing to do once something is in your mouth and you have the taste for it - dont know if I would have been as strong.

Hi Jan,

Just popped on to say hello and see how you're all doing.

Obviously dropped in at the wrong time with your discussion about spitting out, so I'll make my excuses and leave quietly! HAHA.

Seriously though, hope all's well.

Take care,

Mark x

LOL! I don't make a habit of it Mark! :)

All's well-ish thanks and I hope it's the same with you! xx

Back