JanD's Maintenance Diary, wk 25 onwards.

Thanks Tan :) x

Just lost 0.2 of a pound this week. Better than nothing I know.

Do you remember the other day when I said I was going to look back and see if there was a pattern to the 'picking' as even you can still have the monthly cycle even after the menopause??

Well I never got round to doing that but last night I started what seems & feels like is going to be a full blown 'monthly' ...... first in about 3.5 years!!!!!

P'd off tbh with going away tomorrow. It's funny how you forget - today has been what used to be a 'normal' first day and I have no idea how I put up/coped with this every 4 weeks for nearly 40 years!!!!!! :eek:

Here's hoping it's short lived!

I'll be around a bit this evening then not till Sunday. Hope you all have a good week xx

Mon 25th Jan

Breakie - 2 weetabix, splenda, blueberries & skimmed milk

Lunch - half a tuna melt panini & half a beef, onion & mozarella panini & side salad.

Tea - Probably bacon & egg (I'm in holiday mode) And will probably pick at the makings when I'm making tuna & mayo and cheese & onion rolls for lunch at the airport tomorrow. (I know me soooo well ;)) and I KNOW I'll have some v&cs xx

Ah Jan - thats pants you got a totm right before going away!

Im having an early night tonight so wont be around but hope you have a lovely time away - enjoy yourself :) xxx

I KNOW!!! :eek: .... still - just one of those things.

Thanks Tan .. see you when I get back xx

It's too quiet around here without youuuu!

Hope your having a lovely time :) x

Ha Ha .... nice to be missed!

Had had a lovely time. Have eaten and drunk for England so I'm dreading weighing tomorrow! I'm sure I will have an awful lot of catching up to do.

Might post a few photos when I can xx

Are you back already Jan?? That went quick!!

Glad you had a brill time!

whooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! Jan your back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Glad you had a lovely time and get them pics up pronto! :D xxx

Hi Guys .... yep - I only went for a city break with a friend for 4 days so I'm back! I only put 1.2lbs on too which I'm quite pleased about - actually can't quite believe! My ridiculous and totally illogical reation to that has been to have a cream egg and get syrup sponge and custard to have after tea :eek: ..... crazy!

More later xx

:drool:

1.2lbs ... thats nothing! that might even be from the flight too! :)

I KNOW!!! Yet I'm stuffing my face with syrup sponge & custard to 'make up' for it too!! LOL - HaHa - I'm a nutter but I WILL get the right head back on.
I've been trying to upload photos but can't for some reason - I'll try again later. xx

Great news on the small gain Jan.

God knows why we make these crazy decisions, but the syrup sponge soundsd divine.

Hi Jan

WAW!!!!!! 1.2lb and here was you saying you had put lot on....what are we like! We always think the worst......You look fab in your pics (FB); you look so slim, you really do!!!!!

Well, what can I say, creme egg and syrup sponge...you lucky thing!!! I am so jelous! But that is the whole treat thing again ;-)

You will get back on course again, you are no doubt still in holiday mode!!

Take care and it is lovely to have you back.

yeah - holiday mode is a b**ch!! Ive had an extra long weekend, sometimes it just doesnt help does it! :giggle:

Great pics btw jan :) xxx

Still stuffing my face :eek: :(

Starting tomorrow I'll be diarying again - maybe that'll shame me into cutting back :eek: xx

Good luck ma sweet :) xxx

Thanks guys :)

For some reason the photos won't upload on here at the mo. I only put a few up on FB.

God I'm bloated! Wish I knew why we do this to ourselves :eek: xx

Back