January TS buddies

Well done CrazyladyA - 11lb is fabulous xx

Good luck with your goal for your wedding :)

Fantastic going Crazy! Hi Shauuna!

I'm on day two, saving my soup for an hour or so yet..... :)
Been a bit headachey today, but not sure if it is the diet or a particuarly awkward customer that I had to deal with at work!

Hi all,

Day 3 for me today, I know some of you from the diaries section, but for those I dont "Hello", both my wife and I started TS on Sunday today was my first day back in work and I'm hoping to lose at least a stone before the end of January. with running 4 times a week I hope to make it.

Well done Crazy lady. That's an amazing loss. I how my WI on Thursday is as successful.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done to everyone, we are all a step closer to that goal.... everyday that passes is another step towards slimness!

Its great seeing so many people on the road at the same time, so lets keep going and before we know it we will be at the end of January and we can add up all those losses, at this rate it will be massive!

Hi All, Hope you dont mind me joining!

I started at 12.11 and my goal is 9.5/9 stone by my wedding in April.

Today is day 7 for me and I had my first weigh in - Week 1 loss = 11lbs

Weight now at 12st.
:D
This week has been hard, but i am now in ketosis and not feeling the hunger so much.... just the boredem makes make me crave and fancy food... its clear food is more of a mental need for me!

My first goal is to get in to the 11s - i have been stuck going up and down from 12s to 12s + for years

Keep going guys! x:)

Wow 11lbs is amazing well done you! You're an inspiration for everyone in Team January, and have kicked off our total!

Well done and keep going!

I'd like to join team January I would loooove 15st 8 to be 14 st 7 by 31st of January.

We we can all do this, I want to loose 3-4 stone. I look forward to reading all your weigh ins.

Soup done. Tomato, not the greatest but bearable! ;)

As MM says another day almost done... another day closer.:)

Brilliant loss CrazyLadyA. What a good start to the diet.

Welcome to all the new members, quite a few of us in team January now.

Almost completed day 4 & not feeling hungry at all. Still have one more pack to have. Really dislike the strawberry so thinking of mixing part of it with chocolate to see if that disguises the after taste of the strawberry.

Day one almost finished!!!!

Thai chicken for me tonight and I actually really liked it ;)

The tomato wasn't really my thing bit to creamy tasting.

Nice to see lots of people with similar goals/aims -good luck all x

Have just ordered some meals, spag bol, mushroom risotto and cottage pie. Weekend treats!

Hi all.
Could I join in please?

I'm on day 7 of TS but thought it was day 6 so will weigh in first thing in morning.

I put 5lb on over crimbo taking me back up up 16st 3lb. Would like to lose 2 stone by 1st March as got my sisters birthday night out and I never go out!

Loving all the support :)

Well done Sylar, thats a good start, keep up the good work.

Well done Sylar, what a fabulous first week loss :)

Fab Sylar, what a great first weigh in!

Day 3 for me, vanilla shake think my favourite so far is banana which I originally thought would be the least!

Will be taking paracetamol to work again, but feel fine at the moment, will make the effort to drink more today too.

Choc orange bar yesterday lunch and that was tasty too, so far all has been better than expected.

Great first weigh in Sylar.

Mine's tomorrow, so I am hoping that I have done nearly as well as you.

I cycled to work yesterday and it completely wiped me out. My usual cycle commute takes 500cals. So on a day of 600cal I was asleep on the sofa freezing cold at 8pm. I think I will wait until next week before trying that again.

Strawberry shake for breakfast.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done sylar! Great loss!

I'm feeling great today! ... I got in to a size 12 dress my sis bought me in sales New Year's Eve! Didn't fit then but it dies today after my 11 lb loss!

Loved sendin her the pic of me in it this morning! :)

So... I'm on to day 1 of week 2... I'm so excited to see how much I lose at the end of this week! :)

Well done Crazylady, that must have given you a great boost.

Hope you were happy with your weigh in Hendricks. go careful with those bike rides!

Day 2 for me and things are going ok. Feeling positive which is a bonus although I'm currently feeling hungry! Had my shake on the way to work about 8am and it feels like a long time until lunch :(

Back