January TS buddies

Hi all - loving reading all these posts from people starting in January!

Can I join in too please? I'm restarting after a break over Christmas. My aim is to lose another 2 stone and then I'll see where I'm at :) My birthday is 12th Feb so if I can shift a good chunk by then I'll be dead happy!

On Day 3 today - so far so good, no slip-ups but there is temptation in the form of chocolate EVERYWHERE!!!! hahaha!

Hi Annalou, good for you starting over again. A birthday is a great incentive, that's what I'm heading towards too - my big 40 in April!!

Everyone in my office keeps bringing in left over chocolate & sweet things to get rid of them so they are constantly being passed around the office - NOT HELPING!! lol

Hi Annalou, good for you starting over again. A birthday is a great incentive, that's what I'm heading towards too - my big 40 in April!!

Everyone in my office keeps bringing in left over chocolate & sweet things to get rid of them so they are constantly being passed around the office - NOT HELPING!! lol

Ooooo pre-congrats for your birthday! I'll be 31 this year although sometimes I feel as though I'm 90 the way I creak and groan walking around! haha.

I know exactly what you mean about the chocolate. I was one of those people that took in a load of biscuits/chocolate and sweets that I was given as presents into the office for everyone else to eat! It kinda backfires though when it's all just sat on your desk there staring at you! Nevermind, the lads are doing a great job of munching it all and so far I haven't been tempted to dip my hand in and snaffle some! I just watch them take all the enjoyment instead and sneakily open the Thorntons box for a whiff of the chocolately goodness instead! hahaha

Welcome Anna Lou.
Day 3, no headache as yet today so that's a bonus!
Can totally relate to everyone bringing Christmas choc etc into the office, it's the same here!

No thanks is becoming my buline!

It's birthday cakes in my office today. Staying strong and out of the kitchen.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Great losses ladies/ gents!!! :)

Day 7 for me today.. Start weight was 14st4lbs and this morning I'm down to 13st8lbs so I'm very pleased with that! 10lbs down and 59lbs to go.

Good luck everyone x

Hey everyone, I will be starting total solution in a few days when this poxy bug isnt looming over me :( damn flu!

Anyway, this thread looks great, im very much in need of some buddies to share my exante days with!

As im starting quite late in jan my goal for 31st will beeee, 8 pounds :)

Oo and my names holly btw (forgot that bit)

Xxx good luck x

Well done Shaunnaa that's a fabulous loss x

Welcome Holly, good luck for when you get started x

Hi guys, is it too late for me to jump on board too plz, i started monday 6th so day 3 for me, have A LOT of weight to lose so hoping a good start will see me well.
Good luck to everyone and their mini goals, we can definitely do this!
Name Lyn mini goal 21lb off by the end of january

Hi Lyn, welcome aboard - the more the merrier x Good luck with your mini goal.

Hello,

A bit late to reply but I restarted this in Monday after falling off the wagon just before Christmas. I'm looking to lose around 5-6 stone, hoping I can stick to this.
I have lost weight in the past and the uphill battle that that was seems to be daunting now!

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

well first weigh in done 12lb down yay :) good luck to you all

Way to go Sylar, that is fantastic - we are going to have a massive weight loss between us by the end of January. Good for you!

Great losses ladies/ gents!!! :)

Day 7 for me today.. Start weight was 14st4lbs and this morning I'm down to 13st8lbs so I'm very pleased with that! 10lbs down and 59lbs to go.

Good luck everyone x

Well done Shaunnaa, brilliant loss, the first week is wicked, keep going your an inspiration to all us January team

Day 3, finding it much better than I thought!
Going to find tonight a challenge as I have to make a birthday cake for a work colleague, not quite sure how I ended up with this mission!

Hope making the cake isn't to hard for you Tiggertoo, what sort of cake are you making?

Its baked! Haven't had the tiniest smidge! lol

Chris it is just a Victoria sandwich at the moment, but will end up with lots of fresh cream and raspberries! :eek:

Well done on making that cake... you have determination of steel Tig

Day 1 done!!!!!!

Hi all, I'm on day 6 and get weighed tomorrow, I'm mostly working in kg but definitely hoping for at least a stone by the end of Jan.

Good luck everyone!

Back