January TS buddies

Welcome to all the newcomers. The more the merrier. Some nice losses coming through, well done all of you.

Last edited:
Its baked! Haven't had the tiniest smidge! lol

Chris it is just a Victoria sandwich at the moment, but will end up with lots of fresh cream and raspberries! :eek:

Sounds heavenly & well done on resisting a taste.

Well done Peggy, how are you finding the first day?
Fingers crossed for your weigh in Cherryhead x

MM in an odd sort of way I have quite enjoyed the challenge. There will probably be a lot of protestation at work tomorrow when I refuse to eat any! What do they say "don't trust a cook that doesn't eat their own Food"?

Well done on getting the cake baked without giving in to temptation Tiggertoo!!

My husband is currently sat next to me eating the last of the mince pies covered in custard.... funnily enough the bit that's got me the most jealous is his pint of pineapple & lemonade he's having to wash it down... gggrrr

cup of black tea for me :(

Evening ladies, and gents :)

First weigh in today for me and I'm 12lb down!!!
I'm so chuffed it's untrue, lol;)
Had yummy chilli for tea tonight and I'm looking forward to cracking on with week 2.

Good luck everyone xxx

Well done Mishelly, what a brilliant start to the diet. makes it all worth while doesn't it. Have a good second week.

Hi can I jump in the deep end and join team January - I'm back to give it another go and am all focussed to stay on track. I've just completed day 3 and all is going well so far though I do need to up my water intake.

great to read that everyone is doing so well ;)

Fantastic Mishelly!:553:

Welcome Katie, I'm finding getting enough fluid down me quite a challenge, I don't normally drink enough so trying to up it with this is quite tough. I have some of the powder that you put in water that helps.

Well day 4, escaped without headache yesterday but feeling chilly today.

All downhill to weigh day now, have a good one everybody. x

Wow, well done Mishelly & Hendricks - fabulous weight loss x

Ewooooo! Headache today. I remember this from last time. Never mind no pain no gain, trying to hold off on my packs as I find evening harder than day so trying to keep my bar for about 9 ish. Yesterday was too long a gap between breakfast and lunch. Live and learn eh!

Excellent weightloss Hendricks, I will delighted if I achieve near 12 on first WI.

HERES TO ANOTHER DAY GUYS!!!!

Well done you too Mishelly. :D

Thanks guys. I'm really pleased. I have to try and remind myself that this is the first step on a long journey and not get too complacent.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning ladies! Well done to you all for checking in and sharing your stories!

It's the start of Day 4 for me today - had a sneaky weigh in this morning and was pleased to see that I've lost 8.2lbs so far. I did kinda expect it to come off fairly quickly as it's the excess lbs I put back on over Christmas and New Year (it was a DAMN good time!! haha!)

Meal packs for the day: Porridge, Toffee Caramel Shake and Pasta Carbonara with my 100cals of veggies.

I haven't cheated at all as yet - the only things I do have are sugar free chewing gum and coke zero, but these are both in moderation (I only have 1 glass of coke zero a day, sometimes none at all, not can after can after can!)

Have a great day one and all! We can do this!!

Anna

Day 6 for me today & only lost 4lb so far, oh its well going be a long journey but I will see it through to the end. Have a good day everyone x

Hi everyone! I'm on day 2, this is the second time I have done this over the past two years, last time I lost 19lbs over the first two weeks!

Much easier this time, I know what to expect I.e. That ketosis is not far away! And the meal substitutes are lovely! Hated the soups last time which eventually drove me off it and back to slimming world.

Anyway, day 2 almost done!

Brilliant losses Hendricks and Mishelly, well done to you both :eek:

All good so far today, drank more water but not enough and had a can of coke zero, not had any packs yet as I always have all of mine in the evening.

I am really struggling today for some reason, my brain tells me that I am STARVING. In the car on the way home from work, all I could think about was cheese :eek: Logically I know I am not hungry, I know that I don't need to eat anything. I should be really happy and motivated after this mornings WI but I'm not.

I think the realisation that I have to be in this for the long haul has kicked in hard. I've been so focused on getting through to the first WI without breaking that now I'm here and I've got a good result I'm faced by the amount I still have to lose and I'm feeling a bit despondent about it all.

Hendricks go and do something, anything at all that will distract you from food thinking - go check out the before and after photos of people on the site, that should spur you on.

Back