January TS buddies

Hendricks, I think we all feel like that sometimes! It will pass though, just stay focused and take it one day at a time, imagine how amazing you'll feel next weigh in! I'm constantly surrounded by food, cooking for the kids etc it's hard at times but it's a mean to an end. Keep going :)

Sent from my C6833 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hendricks, hang in there your loss this week is fab. We are all in the same boat with you, keep pulling together as a team and we will get all of us through the tough times.

Day 4 for me, just deciding whether to have soup or bolognese, decisions, decisions!

Bit of a "muzzy" head but wouldn't go as far as calling it a headache, probably need to drink more!

I fancy ordering some meals. Can anyone tell me which ones are edible and those that are not!!!

I love the meals so far... Well pasta carbonara, shepherds pie and chilli. All very tasty and nice :)

Had the bean chilli tonight and was pleasantly surprised. It's not bad at all and definitely felt more satisfying than the soups x

I fancy ordering some meals. Can anyone tell me which ones are edible and those that are not!!!

I have found my fav to be the shepherds pie, then the chilli, then the spag bol.

Spag bol is currently on offer for a box of 50 as low date...£30 I got it for £26.06 with a discount code! Thought it was worth a go!:)

Shows how long it is since I bought any packs, I don't think they did meals then :)

Had my first WI today and I've lost 5kg! Just checked and that's 11lbs, I know in my head that's a good loss but for some reason keep trying to tell myself it's low cos I'm on my period and next week will be better...

Congrats for everyone else who's had their WIs, looks like we're all doing well :)

For anyone struggling today, I always have a bath when I'm demotivated, keeps me away from the kitchen and it's a bit of a treat :)

Day 4 over and done with! Have felt hungry today but stuck with it. New ******* bundle arrived today - only item in it that I haven't tried is the Apple & Cinnamon porridge. Has anyone had that?

Also I'm eyeing up the new bars they have brought out - anyone sampled those yet?

keep up the great work all!

Excellent weigh in Cherryhead congratulations, that's an excellent loss.

I've managed to stop myself cheating and stick to plan. Still 100% ts. But now I'm super grumpy and stubborn. I might just take myself off to bed in a bit.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 4 over and done with! Have felt hungry today but stuck with it. New ******* bundle arrived today - only item in it that I haven't tried is the Apple & Cinnamon porridge. Has anyone had that?

Also I'm eyeing up the new bars they have brought out - anyone sampled those yet?

keep up the great work all!

I had the A&C Porridge for breakfast on Day 1, I didnt mind it it was ok.

You might just be having a bad day Hendricks, tomorrow will be better, and you will wake up a little bit thinner than you were today...

Sent from my C6833 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hendricks, What you are feeling is normal. Reality has set in but that's good because the 12lb you have lost will be the start of you taking control. Just think of all the effort you put in while getting the 1st week under your belt. No point having to do it all again. Keep in mind why you started in the 1st place & as others have said keep busy or read a few diary's on here for motivation.

Cherryhead that's amazing, very well done :)

Well done Hendricks and Cherryhead! Fantastic losses :)

Day 8 and doing good.
Today, like Hendricks, I've actually felt hungry for the first time. About an hour before lunch and then again tonight but couldn't eat all the curry for tea, it was too yak!
But, I was just lying in the bath thinking, I can not actually remember the last time I felt physically hungry as I'm usually eating all the time! How bizarre, lol.....

Hope everyone else is doing ok? :)

Brilliant 1st week Cherryhead, Well done

Back