January TS buddies

Fantastic Cherryhead!

Woken with a banging headache today, but is starting to ease a little after my breakfast shake. Definitely a paracetamol day for me today.

Day 5 for me and last day at work will be interesting to see how I get on over the weekend. :eek:

Well done on the gym Crazylady, I'm hoping to run tomorrow but won't if I have the headache still but a long dog walk will happen anyway!

Paracetamol day for me too. Day 3 and not even tempted to eat so it's all good!

Keep strong today everyone.

I'm feeling much better today, thanks for being so nice to me yesterday everyone.

I weighed again this morning, although I know that I shouldn't, I just needed some motivation and I certainly got that. I'm another 3 lbs down. This means I'm over a quarter of my way to goal. 1stone1lbs gone so far.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's such a great loss Hendricks, you should be super proud of yourself x

Good luck with day 3 Piggysue, yesterday was my day 3 and that was the hardest day for me so far :(

Onto day 4 now though and I'm much more positive today, so fingers crossed I've got this cracked now.

Good luck everyone xx

Morning ladies well today was my week one weigh in and I lost 8lbs

I'm happy but not ecstatic (last time i started this diet week one was 10lbs)

Anyway 8lbs is a good start - so onwards and downwards

Well done MM, fabulous loss :)

Hendricks well done for getting through yesterday, you'll be at goal in no time!

all going well here, started on the water intake and now just have to keep drinking more of the stuff ;)

Well done mm 8lbs is great, can understand how u feel re last time doing this. Remember 8 lbs is equivalent in weight to almost 4 bags of granulated sugar in terms of volume...!

Well done MM, good start, I'm sure the rest will come.

I can't believe I have only just found this thread! Well done so far everyone. Day 7 today and my first weigh in tomorrow :)

My mini goal for the end of January is to be in 10s and to only weigh weekly after tomorrow x

Hi all, I too have started exante this week, currently on day 4 and finally feel more human again, first two days nearly killed me lol have got about 4 to 4.5 stone to loose in total, am so far pleasantly surprised that I do like the products but having gone from loaded plates to small portions is hard but I will persevere and do this. My first weigh in will be Tuesday, fingers crossed

diane

Hi everyone.

Well it's lunch time and I've not had to much of a headache. I am hungry though, for some reason the last time I did this Fridays were the worst (probably because I know We always had a nice dinner and a bottle or 2 of wine).

I have not weighted myself, so deep down I am a little excited for next Wednesday, I have drank loads and I had been told by a friend (she lost 8st in 8 months!) that the more you drink the more you shrink.

Oh and I ordered some chilli last night, looking forward to that arriving, I don't have soups so something savoury will be nice.

Well done everyone, so far doing brilliant, not sure where my first msg went from 3 days ago asking to join :(
So i'll try again lol,
Is it ok for me to jump on board the Jan buddy thread please?
I'm now on day 5, so far 100% all the way, very pleased with that alone
I'm a nightmare for daily weighing and so far i've lost 9lb, but thats open to fluctuate i suppose with 2 days to go til weigh in day still.

Finally feeling better, headaches stopped and not feeling the hunger apart from close to when i'm due a shake, and my energy has kicked in, the death breath has kicked in too .... attractive!!
Was gonna try the 30 day squat challenge, do you reckon that'll be ok on this diet?

Welcome to the thread and well done so far!! :) couldn't resist weighing myself today, Official WI day is Sunday but I've lost 6lbs so far, so that's a 1lb a day, happy with that. Feeling the best today that I have so far, full of energy and really cleansed if that makes sense. Probably due to all the water and no booze! Was drinking alot over Xmas etc so really feeling the benefits of not drinking too!! :)

Sent from my C6833 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Everyone sounds really chirpy today which is really great to read :)

Day 4 for me and all going well, not felt hungry and no headaches or mood swings. It's helped that work has been super busy so it's kept my mind off everything else.

Still loads of chocolate and cakes doing the rounds at work but I've resisted all and no one has questioned me so that makes it easier.

Hope everyone has a great weekend xx

Well done Karla on avoiding the goodies, yesterday was the same for me in that there was all sorts going round the office.
Goingtosortit that's a great loss and you've two days to go, well done :)

Hubby by has just gone to work so it's just me and the dog all snuggled up, going to go and make my first pack in a minute, hot choc shake will warm me up nicely.

Well done everyone, we all seem positive and focussed as we go into the weekend.

Day 5 for me, headache didn't last for long so thats a positive!

Think a Tomato soup on the menu tonight.

Happy Friday all! :wavey:

Well done everyone on their WIs, even if they're a bit early!
Having a slightly rubbish day, had a bit of hassle at work, now I'm home and Friday night just isn't the same without a glass of wine :( I keep looking at all the vodka I got for Christmas but I'll be soo disappointed in myself if I have some...

Back