Jayne's maintenance diary (at last)

Hope the refeed is going well. I may as well give in to the talk about Christmas, I hope the cake turned out lovley. It will taste fab by Christmas as it will have plenty of time to mature. I ended up one year making one just a few weeks beforehand. It deffo suffered from not having a few more weeks to settle.
Good luck with food tomorrow.

oh god, oh god, oh god!!!!!:sign0007:
So we had to leave work immediately this morning to go hold a scene :rolleyes:. Needless to say I didn't have any food with me :confused:. So...... My colleagues, dear bless them :rolleyes: bought us the following for food today:
(they thought they were being nice)
Breakfast: Sausage and bacon bap
Lunch: Fruit scone and mince pie type thing

I give uuuuuuup! *smacks head off wall * But I know they had the best of intentions!!!!

3 weeks and 2 days with no cigarettes though, suppose at least I'm making progress with something in my life :sigh:

Oh and yes the christmas cake turned out well, really pleased with it. A bit "broke" off yesterday as it was cooling, so of course I just had to try that bit ;)
it's soaking now and just gonna add more booze to it on a weekly basis. x

Ah good ol collegues thinking they are doing ya a favour! :giggle: Bless them though.

Is that all you've had today though?
Get some fruit n veg down ya neck gal :)

Im making my xmas cake next week - can't wait! Got my nan's old recipe! xxx

No that's it so I guess it's not the end of the world :rolleyes: - yes they did mean well :rolleyes: (love them really).

I can see why my weight gain only started when I got into this line of work :sigh:. It messes up your system and nothing EVER goes to plan.

Tho I can also see why tfr works well with it, because I can just carry it round with me and I am more organised on it and pack the sachets, water and my shaker into my kit bag, pft. Another week of being good next week methinks. Then, I shall have to be as dedicated to carrying my normal food round as I am with tfr.

The recipe I used for the Christmas cake was the mother-in-laws, I'll be able to review it properly on, say, 26 December :p

26th! :eek: I'll be having mine on Xmas day - might have it for breakfast along with the biscuits (family tradition having biccies for brekkie Xmas day).

Defo do like you do with tfr with your food - ya can't go far wrong :) x

26th! :eek: I'll be having mine on Xmas day - might have it for breakfast along with the biscuits (family tradition having biccies for brekkie Xmas day).

Defo do like you do with tfr with your food - ya can't go far wrong :) x

...... Until I forget about it and locate a manky salad at the bottom of my bag 6 weeks later :eek: lol xx

Hahaha what ya like!!!! :giggle:

I love Christmas cake but love Christmas pudding even more!!!
Not to worry on the food front. You did not let the whole day go to pot. It was an unusual set of circumstances. It has to be difficult for you to manage what you eat when you can never plan where you find yourself. Have a good day tomorrow.

Evening girlies, hope everyone's OK today?? I've been shooting on the ranges, LOVE it!
Thursday:
Breakfast: Quinoa with skimmed milk, half apple and sprinkle of cinamon
Lunch: Coffee (bad I know, no time)
Dinner: Irish stew mmmmh - shape zero

*supper - 2 x slices of soy and linseed bread with a banana. Shape zero

Today has not been too bad, but not great either. Not drank nearly enough and it's not really a very good refeed is it?? Only 2 days til my alcohol onslaught, so I know I'm being slack really. Monday shall be the start of getting back down to it for pre-xmas being good (sorry to bring up the C word again) lol xx

Ah well, you need to line the old tum for the alcohol over the weekend!! Your food does not look bad by any stretch. After your little blow out weekend you can knuckle down for October.

I will be!! I have dresses to fit in for the festive season and tho I have plenty of room in them at the moment I'm thinking a couple pounds off will mean I have to go and buy a new one (damn and blast) lol x

Yeah yeah!!! Tough alright, shopping is such a chore. Us girls really really hate it. It's the men who drag us out to the shops, isn't it???

You're food today sounds ok chick not as bad as you think it is.
You will certainly need the stodge for your drinking sesh on Saturday! :)

Yay! Christmas!! Christmas!! Christmas!!!!!! Lol

Any excuse for a new dress..... Oooh & new shoes ;)

And a new handbag.......
Yes I hate shopping, just go to keep my fella happy AND spend his hard earned cash for him lol! X

Hey missy - hope you have a fab weekend :D xxx

Hope you've had a good one Jayne :D x

*peeks in*.....
Oh god girls, I am officially on a detox for the next couple of weeks :p. I literally ate and drank enough to kill someone at the weekend :eek:, hangover food followed in abundance.

I can't remember what I drank, all I know is that I spent over £100 on booze :eek::eek:

I'm on TFR. For a fortnight. Then my fella will be home.

I am an out of control force when I drink. Oh god oh god oh god :D

Yesterday (monday) I made cupcakes, ate one of those, had some chocolate, had 2 x bacon and cheese baps *drooooool*, and some galaxy counters :eek::eek:.

Erm, Sunday was chocolate, the hugest bacon sandwich EVER, and a massive portion of chips when I got home.

Saturday I had a chicken curry (which was totally gorgeous) and various bits of choc again.
Drink: 3 champage cocktails before leaving the house.
1 litre jug of cheeky vimto (blue wkd and port)
4 x strawberrry woo woo cocktails
1 x vodka lemonade
3 x bottle corona beer
3 x Smirnoff ice
4 x assorted shots

After that it all gets a bit fuzzy :p

Today I've had a flapjack and 3 black coffees. Long may it continue.

Oh dear .... :drunk::party0016:

We've all been there!... As long as you enjoyed!! :D

Well done for getting right back to it! xx

Back