Lauren's diary - a new year, & a new beginnings!

Yep different names just to confuse you.

I bought the mullers to try and ward off my choccy cravings. I throw a tablespoon of oats in which makes them more substantial and filling. Seems to be working as i haven't had chocolate for two days (which is good for me)
I bought the TD and the coconut with sprinkles. Both are really sweet. But their are for puddings rather than breakfast (i have FF greek yoghurt) so not too bad.

I love white bread. Unfortunately.
But i am a carb addict

Ha ... You just never know who you're talking to lol :)
I will go big supermarket in week and look for some x
Contemplating a 20 min run x

laurenmay said:
All I can think about tonight is a takeaway & lots of chocolate! The weekends are harder than the week :(

That's just the way you're brain is currently conditioned to think - you can easily change it. :) It's that thing about forming new habits again. xx

Another day done. Pretty gobsmacked that I'm on day 6 and still going strong, I think this is the first time in 13 months that I've gotten past day 3 of a diet and stuck to it..

Was gonna do 30 day shred tonight, and tomorrow.. but I'm a bit worried about doing so just before my weigh in Monday cause I don't wanna retain water from the workouts and then see a lousy small number on the scales for my first week! So might leave it till Monday?.. or I could weigh in a day early and weigh tomorrow morning I suppose?

Today's food journal..

B -- cup of coffee with 100ml skimmed milk, strawberry muller rice & 1 kingsmill pancake with 15g chocolate philidelphia = 357 calories

L -- 2 kingsmill crumpets with 10g flora lighter than light margarine & 2 medium poached eggs = 389 calories

D -- asda reduced calorie chicken tikka masala with pilau rice = 390 calories

Evening Snack -- 2 aero chocolate mousses, 1 kingsmill love to toast waffle with 15g chocolate philidelphia & options hot chocolate sachet = 367 calories

Total = 1503 calories

Well done Lauren your food diarys look great and you are already on day 6 well done

Thank you! I just made an ice cream treat for tomorrow -- a 200g pot of fat free Greek yogurt, some granulated sweetener & 20g Cadbury cocoa powder so it's 186 calories in total and quite a big amount.. popped it in the freezer so will see how it turns out tomorrow :)

Well done! You've nearly finished your first week! Gets abit easier doesn't it! Ice cream sounds good hope it tastes nice!

Well done! You've nearly finished your first week! Gets abit easier doesn't it! Ice cream sounds good hope it tastes nice!

I'm not sure whether to weigh in tomorrow or Monday though? Monday is official weigh in day but if I weigh in early tomorrow then I can workout tomorrow too and not worry about holding water weight!

I'm not sure whether to weigh in tomorrow or Monday though? Monday is official weigh in day but if I weigh in early tomorrow then I can workout tomorrow too and not worry about holding water weight!

It depends whether you really care about the result this week or overall which date is best for you??

I weigh in on a Saturday because that my BF doesn't work weekends and if i happen to be off that weekend we 99% time we eat out of have takeaways so i can eat a little bad over the weekend and have the week to claw it back.
I only have 2 weekends in five off so its not like i'm having every weekend off though.

After wearing my fitbit for 5 days now, it turns out I'm not burning as much in a day that calculators online estimate.. according to various online calculators I should burn 2500 in a day, but I'm only burning about 2300, some days a bit less..

Therefore after this week I'll have to make my weekly calorie average 1300 a day rather than the 1500 I've been at this week.. it's all trial & error I guess though! At least I know exactly what my body burns so I can get the best weight loss results.

Tomorrow I'll be eating 1300 calories for an average daily intake this past week of 1500. Fingers crossed for a good loss Monday!!

After wearing my fitbit for 5 days now, it turns out I'm not burning as much in a day that calculators online estimate.. according to various online calculators I should burn 2500 in a day, but I'm only burning about 2300, some days a bit less..

Therefore after this week I'll have to make my weekly calorie average 1300 a day rather than the 1500 I've been at this week.. it's all trial & error I guess though! At least I know exactly what my body burns so I can get the best weight loss results.

Tomorrow I'll be eating 1300 calories for an average daily intake this past week of 1500. Fingers crossed for a good loss Monday!!

Is that just daily activities ..???
I was wondering if I was worth getting one ..!! I used to ave a pedometer only it showed just moving in a a chair or lifting my arms up as steps so I was grossly over estimating how many steps I was doing ... I'm worried that this is what the orbit will be like ..?? I ave a HRM but dunno about using that all day x

Is that just daily activities ..???
I was wondering if I was worth getting one ..!! I used to ave a pedometer only it showed just moving in a a chair or lifting my arms up as steps so I was grossly over estimating how many steps I was doing ... I'm worried that this is what the orbit will be like ..?? I ave a HRM but dunno about using that all day x

Yeah it tracks calories burned day to day, including calories burned during sleep & tracks steps and floors climbed too.. I shook the thing to death when I first had it to see if it'd overestimate steps but it didn't budge so it seems accurate! I've got the fitbit one & it's £79 but totally worth it & has amazing reviews.. I've got a polar FT7 HRM but only wear that during exercise.. I wear the fitbit 24/7 except when I wash & if I exercise I take it off and put my HRM on cause the fitbits aren't made to track calories burned during exercise.. so I use HRM for that & then input the calories burned into the fitbit app on my phone so it adds it onto my calorie burn total for the day :)
It also tracks sleep effiency, seems I'm only getting 5-6 hours a sleep most nights & waking up 6-12 times a night!

It's also teeny tiny! So discreet :)

image-543354150.jpg

Yeah it tracks calories burned day to day, including calories burned during sleep & tracks steps and floors climbed too.. I shook the thing to death when I first had it to see if it'd overestimate steps but it didn't budge so it seems accurate! I've got the fitbit one & it's £79 but totally worth it & has amazing reviews.. I've got a polar FT7 HRM but only wear that during exercise.. I wear the fitbit 24/7 except when I wash & if I exercise I take it off and put my HRM on cause the fitbits aren't made to track calories burned during exercise.. so I use HRM for that & then input the calories burned into the fitbit app on my phone so it adds it onto my calorie burn total for the day :)
It also tracks sleep effiency, seems I'm only getting 5-6 hours a sleep most nights & waking up 6-12 times a night!

OMG ..... I need this in my life too ... Just ought an iPad mini with my credit card grrrrr... Lol ... Will have to buy it out of monthly money :-D

They're great and I think relatively cheap at £79 too! Be sure to have an IPhone or iPad though cause that's how it logs your info, the app isn't available on android & without the app you can't see your sleep efficiency or how many calories you've burned etc cause the device wipes information after 24 hours to start afresh each day.

They're great and I think relatively cheap at £79 too! Be sure to have an IPhone or iPad though cause that's how it logs your info, the app isn't available on android & without the app you can't see your sleep efficiency or how many calories you've burned etc cause the device wipes information after 24 hours to start afresh each day.

Where did you get yours ..?? eBay or amazon .?

Back