Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

I can resist everything apart from temptation ! Went to coffee shop in tesco today (hooch something or other). Had small coffee, BUT they have taster portions of their cakes on the counter and before I knew where I was I had popped a bit of the Victoria sponge and 2bits of the choc cake into my mouth. WOW, they tasted so good but am sure loaded with syns, even though they were tiny (ish) bits. See, no willpower when it's waived under my nose!

Hahaha! That's hilarious! And totally the sort of thing I would do! I just forget if it's in front of me :(

Tuesday 25th February

Been more or less on plan today apart from the aforementioned slip up in the coffee shop!

Breakfast: branflakes, skimmed milk, berries

Lunch: JP, salad, half boiled egg, mayo (2 syns)

Dinner: breaded chicken (home made) salad, JP

snacks: clementine. 3little bits of cake (free taster chunks in the coffee shop) no idea how many syns so will probably not have anything else today.

Oops! They were doing that in my local Tesco today too! Luckily there was a bit of a gathering around the table so I couldn't see what it was until I overheard someone say chocolate.... so I walked on quickly! :D

Wednesday 26th February

Just a normal Wednesday. I did meet a friend for lunch so that was nice. Just watching tv at the moment, chilling.

Breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk
Lunch: JP with chilli
Dinner: spaghetti bolognese. (Mince, onion, mushroom, peppers, celery, passata, herbs, garlic)

snacks: Apple, ML Greek yoghurt (1/2syn)

i might have a cadburys biscuit later for 3.5syns

Glad uve had a good day. Nice to go out for lunch sometimes and be relaxed.
Hope you have another lovely day tomorrow. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Bubble, just got home from work so going to do some housework/chores before the kids get in. Planning chicken with BBQ sauce and bacon for dinner with wedges. Tummy rumbling already!

Wow your dinner sounds lovely Lindsey :p my tummys rumbling too ! Hope your having a nice day hun :).

Kay xx

Thats my kind of dinner. :p Did it for my visitors last week and it went down a treat. Enjoy. X

No, I would count as syns for me. I don't like it that much so would only have a tbsp. I had a change of plan over dinner anyway. Was going to do stew tomorrow but eldest son (11) said that wasn't a Friday night sort of dinner. I know what he means and secretly agree so we are having chicken tomorrow as it IS a Friday night dinner! We had sausages for dinner instead today. It's a recipe I got off netmums years ago but it is SW friendly. We call it cowboy pie, it's basically sausage, beans (baked and kidney), onion, grated carrot, peppers, tin of toms, bay leaves, stock, curry powder covered with mash and cheese on top. It is nice, kids love it and got some left for the freezer.

Breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk
Lunch: JP, salad, 1/2boiled egg, carrots and peas and mayo (2 syns)
Dinner: cowboy pie (1 syn for sausages) (1.5 syns for Parmesan) frozen mixed veg

Snacks: Apple, banana, ML Greek yog (1/2)

well i I am lying in bed watching pound shop wars as OH and kids are watching football. Will try not to fall asleep just yet!

Hey Lindsey your food for today looks fab, well done :). I was just looking at your syns for mayo, do you use extra light ? because that is 1 syn per tbsp, unless you don't like the taste of that one .

Kay xx

Hey Lindsey your food for today looks fab, well done :). I was just looking at your syns for mayo, do you use extra light ? because that is 1 syn per tbsp, unless you don't like the taste of that one .

Kay xx
I need to get some of that and leave it at work. I work in a school and they give me lunch every day. I am not sure how much oil and stuff they use so I always opt for a jacket and salad with just a small tsp of mayo as it will be the full fat one. I could save a few syns each day if I kept a low cal one in my draw. Didn't make the chicken in the end, will have that tomorrow.

I need to get some of that and leave it at work. I work in a school and they give me lunch every day. I am not sure how much oil and stuff they use so I always opt for a jacket and salad with just a small tsp of mayo as it will be the full fat one. I could save a few syns each day if I kept a low cal one in my draw. Didn't make the chicken in the end, will have that tomorrow.

I love mayo I used to use just a small dash of the full fat one thinking it can't be much till my C told me to change it because of the syns. I've only recently bought a bottle of the extra light one, some people don't like it because it's too watered down in taste, but I guess you can get used to it :) .

Kay xx

I love mayo I used to use just a small dash of the full fat one thinking it can't be much till my C told me to change it because of the syns. I've only recently bought a bottle of the extra light one, some people don't like it because it's too watered down in taste, but I guess you can get used to it :) .

Kay xx
I love mayo too, I converted to the Hellmanns lighter than light version a while back, its only half a syn for a tbsn and I don't mind it - which is handy! ;)

Definitely get some lightest mayo for at work... good move x

Good girl!! Im really pleased for you. Heres to another good week. :)

Back