LL September Starters/Re-starters

Hey Spangly,
I've not got any wise words I'm afraid but LL does make us feel more exposed than we usually do becasue we can't bury our feelings under a mound of food! The key thing is you did it:D You asked & you got what you wanted :D The worst case would have been that your boss said no ...in the grand scheme of things would that really have mattered? ... probably not :)
You are doing so fab on LL which takes a real inner strength to do - go girl!
Big hugs
yoyo
xx

Thanks so much, yoyo. Thing is, I can see clearly that it was crooked thinking, but as you say there's nowhere to hide on LL!!

How much do I love this diet?!! It's a real eye-opener! :)

I have to agree Spangly - I loooove this diet!!!! I'm sorry you have succumbed to a little crooked thinking this week, and I have to say, you sound just like me regarding asking people for things. I'm even like it with my husband and he's the most laid-back person in the world! All I can say is stay strong and try to start believing in yourself a little more - you deserved to have the travel allowance paid and your boss obviously agreed with that too, so don't worry. We all have to come to terms with the fact that we are just as deserving as the next person, so let's step forward and be more assertive without letting it get to us....good luck for a less stressful week :)

This week I'm really chuffed with my progress...I have a) Hit the 2 stone mark (and exceeded it by 1lb!), b) Gone below 13st for the first time in about 6 years, c) Hit the half-way mark towards my target weight and, d) Bought a beautiful, pillar-box red mini(!!!!!) dress to wear for my Christmas party....I tried it on to show my husband and he was speechless - it actually fits now so I'm going to wear it on a night out on Saturday as I fear it may be too big by the 9th of December! My legs haven't been exposed for as long as I can remember!

Well done to you all on your amazing progress - I really love to hear how well everybody is doing :D

Pink x

Last edited:
Woohooo! Well done, Pink! I got some size 16 jeans today! Still can't believe I can actually sit down in them! Can't wait to be able to wear short skirts again. You must post a pic of your dress. It sounds gorgeous.

Well done Pink - WOOP WOOP !!

Well I've lost 1.3 lbs this week & am back in ketosis after my "blip" :rolleyes:
I've had loads of lovely compliments at work this week - all of a sudden people have noticed my weight loss.
I had my measurements re-done tonight at group & have lost 10 cm from my bust & 12cm from both my waist & hips - yeehaw!!
nite nite
yoyo
xx

So happy!! Lost another 3.7 this week and now am overweight not obese!!
Nearly 3 stone in 8 weeks. Its a great diet!!
I have been feeling a bit bored with it and have had lots of crooked thinking this week but i stuck at it and am now feeling really positive.
We are all going to get bad days but we just need to keep going.
Have a good weekend everyone xxxx

Congratulations Kathryn thats an amazing weight loss! You must really be feeling the difference!

Congratulations to everyone else on their fab losses too! :)

Well done everyone on their losses!
I've been reading all your posts but haven't had much time to reply.
I'm glad to see everyone is doing so great!!

How is everyone doing this week? I've lost 3lbs last week so I'm only just overweight lol
A bit poorly today. Feeling a bit sick so having an early night snugged up to my hot water bottle :(

well done mags!!
Hope you feel better soon xxx

Well done!

I'm having a rubbish day. Really down about some stuff that happened at work today. Fed up and frustrated. Not sure how I'm going to deal with it actually. Hey ho. Hope everyone else is doing better than I am today! Oh and I only lost one pound last week! Grump.

A pound loss is a loss Hun so well done!!
And hey don't let those people get you down!!! You're much better than this!
I had a nasty situation at work on Saturday but decided I will not get upset and let them affect my performance.
What empowers me in all this is the fact that at no point I wanted to reach out to food for comfort. I realised it really is not the answer and it feels great to be free of those food daemons!!

Another 3lbs off for me! 31lbs in 7 weeks :)

Sorry you had a bad time at work spangly.....I'm sure things will work out! X

you guys are all doing great, it gets me excited lol

You're at a very exciting stage jc! I remember how I felt in the first few weeks. All the changes your body and mind are going through are very intense.
You'll see how quickly time will fly and how fast the weight will drop off!
You're doing great! :)

Hello, ladies. 5lb this week! I am so pleased! I've got to 2.5 stones!! woooohooooo!!!

Great loss spanglymum well done x

A bit of a disappointing loss for me this week 1.3lbs :( I haven't deviated so can only assume it will come off next week!

awww kim dont be too dissapointed, i had weeks like that :)

Back