Total Solution Miss Piggy's diary :0)

Hi miss piggy just catching up with diaries welcome to Exante and congratulations on your well deserved loss of 9lbs.next week you should get 5lbs to make your stone. Have a good week.

Well done on your 9lbs loss this week miss piggy. That is a fantastic number. :talk017:

Thank again ladies, really chuffed :0) had a bit of hubby's gammon in my soup last night, really craved salty stuff again yesterday-think I need to get some boullion! Determined to have a 100% day today! Also discovered boots shapers cream soda-it's only got lactic acid, 3 calories & trace of everything else so been having little sips of that at work when I fancy some variety-it's yummy!!!! :0)

9lbs is a fantastic loss, well done. You're doing great.

Ugh what an early morning - got to go and pick Meg the car up from the garage & pay the £600 bill... Cars are so expensive! That money could have paid for my exante packs until Xmas lol!!! Feel so tired today, very glad to have a long weekend off work so roll on 5.30 tonight :0) got a huuuuuge spot on my face this morning & it hurts like mad, one of the pleasures of "detoxing" I guess! Been nibbling on gammon every now and then this week but that's all gone out of the fridge so back to "normality" now... Still amazed at everyone's support, including my work mates! I work with 2 men, neither of which need to lose weight, so it's surprised me how understanding they've been. This forum is great though, nice to know there are other people going through the same endurance test haha!

Ah well I can hear the dulcet tones of "mummy mummy mummy" so that must mean my son is ready to get up too!! Have a good day people xx

Good afternoon MissP, hoping you're having a fab 100% day :hug99: xx

Had a really busy day at work, learnt a lesson about that! Didn't have my 1st shake until 2pm, by which time I'd convinced myself that I needed actual food, so I had a tin of sardines but then had to try & fit my shake in too.... Needless to say next time I'll neck the shake & then see if I still feel like I need something solid! Ah well it's a steep learning curve!

Got my car back & I'm £600 lighter :0( my mums car has gone wrong now & will be over £700 to fix hers! Eek I hate cars lol!

Got 3 days off now & I couldn't be happier! Just had a porridge & then I think I might indulge in an early night with my kindle!!
:0)

Day 11 I think! Stood on the scales & haven't lost an ounce. Bit disheartening but i assume its my body just catching up with me. Im definitely in ketosis, any meat/fish I've had has been under 200 calories (& one of those days I forgot my 3rd pack which probably didn't help) so it has to come off eventually, I shall persevere!! Today I'm choosing a different tactic though (working on the theory "if you do what you always did, you get what you always got!")... I'm going to split my packs in half so I have 6 meals in total. Think it will stave off the desire for chewing food! just had my 1st one which I normally don't have until nearly lunchtime...

Off to choose my new glasses today, then birthday present shopping for my little chap (eek excited!!) & then food shopping for the eaters in the household lol. Then tomorrow we're off to Colchester zoo, haven't been for years so really looking forward to it-just hoping the weather forecast for "sun" is right.... Have a good day everyone!!! :0)

Mmmm however yummy is vegetable bouillon??!!! Definitely sorted my salty craving out!! Been über good today, done plenty of walking when I went shopping & just had my packs, very proud of myself. (helps not being at work knowing there's a tesco across the road!!)

Can't wait for tomorrows zoo trip :0) packed a picnic for the boys, not quite sure what I'm going to do about my shake/soup though! Going to take a bar to have during the day, I guess I'll have to have my shake before we go and then wait til we get back for shake/soup.... Either way I'm going to be doing plenty of walking so that has to help!!! :0)

enjoy your day tomorrow, good idea taking a bar with you I never leave home without one in my bag just in case xx

Is organised and ready to go! Picnic basket packed for the boys including a fruit nut and toffee bar for me! Just had a quick cup of tea-LOVE the new "hint of earl grey" tea bags, they're much less citrusy than normal early grey so I'm guessing possibly slightly lower carbs! Quick coffee shake & I'm off... "we're going to the zoo zoo zoo...."!!!!!! :0)

Have a great day! :D

What a superb day!!! Plenty of exercise walking round the hilliest zoo ever, stuck to plan 100% (if you look closely you can see a halo...!) - me & my little boy even got to feed a giraffe & an elephant - amazing (particularly as giraffes are my favourite animal in the whole world!!) still got 1 pack left & just had a vegetable bouillon to keep me going until little ones bedtime, then I think I'll have a porridge :0) all in all a great day!!

Hiya MissP, sounds such an amazing day! Actually feeding the eles and giraffes, am well jell! :D Bet your boys were on cloud nine :D :hug99: xx

Sounds like a Fabbo day! Your doing brilliant, I haven't been to the zoo in absolutely YONKs!
I haven't got any kids to take as an excuse for me to go (I'm a big kid at heart)
;)

Trust me you don't need kids, my dad & stepmum go on their own loads!! They have a season ticket for our local zoo-obviously they'd prefer to take my son, but they're happy having a nice relaxed stroll round! :0) it really was a lovely day, definitely doing it again very soon!! And I didn't feel tempted by any of the food on offer, it was great :0) x

Day 13... Started the day with a large cup of black decaf coffee & a big glass of water, followed by a choc & orange bar & so far consumed nearly 2 litres of water & peeing like a racehorse!!

Feeling a bit today after such a fab day yesterday, hence the water consumption, got to make sure I'm busy lol!

Back