Total Solution My progress diary.....

OK!! Now that you're in the zone, it's one day at a time. So if you're like me when I get off track, I wait one week after restart before getting on the scales. Usually, that tells you the real weight as you no longer have the water weight.
Really glad you got your mojo back, and you sure did get back in the zone quickly!

Hi Laura, wasn't today your weigh day?
I think that everyone is out xmas shopping ;)
Helllo!!!! I have had problems with the internet at home so i haven't really logged on - its so quiet anyway!

Yes I weighed in on Monday - Put on 3.6 kilos since coming off Exante... Could be worse....

It was longgggg.... and its getting harder as everyone wants to go for Christmas drinks etc....! And for me drinking means eating too!

How has your week been? Are you ok?

I am great actually, I've managed to get under 100 despite the travelling, the birthday events and the Christmas season - (restaurant with client this season is just crazy, everyone has a "seasonal" menu a.k.a full on fat!)
So I'm doing OK! feel good, running without aches and pain - doing the man plan, days on Exante are number per my husband so I'm really focusing on making this work, no dilly-dallying

Good for you and well done.... it certainly takes will power.I am gripping to Exante up until Christmas....!

And have promised myself i will be sensible during the Christmas period, which I know is easier said than done, but hopefully weigh in on Monday will show me a reasonable loss that will push me! Although i know it is easier said than done. Then need to blast it in January and then try to maintain. The hard part for me is savoury things like bread.....

Whats the Man plan? Do you have an extra shake or a meal? Maybe i should try that once i can 'graduate' to maintaining? I want to get 1.5 stone off.....

Hi Laura, How have you been? How was christmas? I don't have wifi (and as my husband reminds me constantly we're on vacation) but I thought I'd pop in and see how things were.
I had seafood in the sun Christmas day so that's always a bonus. I hope I don't come back with too much of a gain, but right now, I'm living it up!

Good for you and well done.... it certainly takes will power.I am gripping to Exante up until Christmas....!

And have promised myself i will be sensible during the Christmas period, which I know is easier said than done, but hopefully weigh in on Monday will show me a reasonable loss that will push me! Although i know it is easier said than done. Then need to blast it in January and then try to maintain. The hard part for me is savoury things like bread.....

Whats the Man plan? Do you have an extra shake or a meal? Maybe i should try that once i can 'graduate' to maintaining? I want to get 1.5 stone off.....

The man plan is a meal. I really recommend it if you need to stay on Exante longer than a month. Helped me stay 100% during the times I thought i couldn't. I didn't feel as weak and it allowed me to introduce exercise without feeling completely deflated

Laura, Where are you? Wanted to wish you a great and happy new year.

I'm back home and the kids are nicely settled back in school and activities. I don't start traveling again until end of January so I'm bored already.

Hope you're doing OK!

Laura, Where are you? Wanted to wish you a great and happy new year.

I'm back home and the kids are nicely settled back in school and activities. I don't start traveling again until end of January so I'm bored already.

Hope you're doing OK!

Hello!! I’m here and back....!! Lots has happened and although all is well, my weight is not so great! I’m back on it and I need some support with this if you can offer any encouragement!! 🙄 Hope all is good with you and all is good... look forward to catching up on diaries and posts. 😊

Morning All,

So I try not to obsess with the scales, but i had a peak this morning 3llbs off since Monday so thats good! If i could get another 2-3 off by the end of the week i would be delighted! But i am not going to look again until then. I try to only do a weekly weigh in otherwise it just becomes too much.

Feeling great now, headaches gone now thank goodness and my energy levels are up!

Hope everybody else is having a good week so far!

Laura

Hi All

How is everyone doing?
So first couple of weeks were fine and I was fully on plan and dropped a few kilos.

However the last fortnight has been harder as I have had loads of social things going on, my birthday celebrations and a few work events... Whilst I managed to stay in plan for breakfast and lunch and sensible dinner choices there has been the odd glass of Wine!!

I am back in it today and getting back to TS fully which means I’ll need to be unsociable for a while until I start to see more of a difference!

I don’t think I have put any of the kilos back on that I lost but I haven’t lost any more. I am back on it today and will get back on the scales tomorrow!!

Any motivational advice is most welcome!!

Happy Sunday everyone.

Hi All

How is everyone doing?
So first couple of weeks were fine and I was fully on plan and dropped a few kilos.

However the last fortnight has been harder as I have had loads of social things going on, my birthday celebrations and a few work events... Whilst I managed to stay in plan for breakfast and lunch and sensible dinner choices there has been the odd glass of Wine!!

I am back in it today and getting back to TS fully which means I’ll need to be unsociable for a while until I start to see more of a difference!

I don’t think I have put any of the kilos back on that I lost but I haven’t lost any more. I am back on it today and will get back on the scales tomorrow!!

Any motivational advice is most welcome!!

Happy Sunday everyone.
You can do this. Just get your head back in the game girlfriend 💪🏻💪🏻😘

Back